product-gym-logo

Product Gym

Austin, Los Angeles, New York City, Online, San Francisco

Product Gym

Product Gym is an exclusive membership association dedicated to the advancement of product managers, providing an exclusive community for networking, skills-building, and career acceleration. Located in New York City, Product Gym offers 30 - 45 hours of in-person instruction taught by a lead instructor and subject matter expert. Covering the product development lifecycle, from ideation to release and maintenance, members learn the skills needed to excel in product management. These trainings include learning how to create a product roadmap, conducting business and market analysis, defining an MVP, evaluating OKRs and KPIs, wireframing, prototype testing, and building stakeholder consensus.

The Product Gym community offers aspiring Product Managers multiple networking, career acceleration, and coaching development channels, all designed to help members and contribute to the community. Applicants do not need to have a base knowledge of product management as Product Gym teaches content to beginners. Professionals with at least 3+ years of relevant working experience looking to make a career transition are welcome to apply.

These trainings are designed to develop members’ hands-on product management skills and equip professionals with the best education and job-hunting strategies. Product Gym’s primary instructors are product management fanatics dedicated to sharing the best of their industry knowledge. Instructors hold senior product management positions at top tech companies such as Google, LinkedIn, and Spotify. Upon completion of Product Gym’s trainings, members will be awarded a Certificate of Product Management.

Recent Product Gym Reviews: Rating 4.97

all (315) reviews for Product Gym →

Recent Product Gym News

• Product Management

Product Management
      LocationOnline, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Austin, New York City
      Refund / GuaranteeConditional 30 day refund policy.
      ScholarshipConditional $500 scholarships. Contact us for more information.
      Minimum Skill Level3 years of professional experience. Product Management experience not required.
    • Smitha Achar  User Photo
      Smitha Achar • Applicant Verified via LinkedIn

I was fortunate enough to meet Rich during one of the meet ups organized by Product Gym. To say he’s been an instrumental help in upgrading my resume, recommending me for product manager jobs, coaching me through every step of the way would be an understatement.

Within meeting him for the first time, I had already gotten interviews to 2 companies (within 2 days) which weren’t even happening for me before.  I also met a few people who he connected me with who have helped immensely to sharpen my focus on landing a PM job. They really do know what they are doing and I have also spoken with a few of the alumni who sing praises for Product Gym and how they have really helped them land the PM job they really wanted.

They focus on applying for jobs and generating interviews as much as possible because in the end, that’s what you really want right? To get a PM job as soon as you can. They value your time and teach you the essentials of what you will incur in your experience as a PM. I would really recommend them if your looking for a PM job. It will definitely shorten the time that you spend because the advice that they give you is gold and works out here in the world.

Just go for it! Don’t waste time cause you’ve already missed a few opportunities reading my review!

• Justine N • Graduate
      If you are a Product person or aspiring Product person looking to hone your skills and build a high octane network of Product professionals identifiable by their high IQ, high EQ, and strong commitment to help one another grow, RUN don’t walk (virtually) to Product Gym right now. Whether you’re taking your first steps into Product and wanting to learn best practices or you’re in a senior leadership role, you’ll find this ‘gym’ is the best space for you to practice and get results. I’m remote-first in the US leading Product at a globally distributed development agency so I understand the challenges of cultivating such a strong community in the digital space - Product Gym is a best in class example for their virtual community as well.
    • It works!!!
      - 9/30/2021
      Sergio Molina • Solutions Analyst • Graduate
      Product Gym gave me the tools necessary to successfully go through the PM job search process. Because of them, I was able to land my first PM job and I am extremely grateful!

• Results!
      - 9/28/2021
      Christina C • Graduate
      This program contains vital information about Product Management that you just won’t find elsewhere. Not only does the program break down the basics of Product Management but they make sure to explain how the interview process works for PM’s as well. Product Gym would benefit those that are currently in their first PM role, or those looking to make a career change and pivot into Product Management. You’ll be joining a great community of like-minded individuals, all of whom are willing to help you by answering questions and giving you motivation and support.
    • Will H. • Product Management • Graduate
      These guys produce results. They are laser focused on helping you land PM job offers, and they have the process down to a science. Along the way, you will learn a lot about product management, branding, interviewing, and yourself, but the measurable result is multiple job offers within a reasonably short timeline. And they delivered.

You will have to put in the work, but if you trust the process you will see results. The program is primarily targeted at people looking to transition into product management for the first time, but I joined with two years of PM experience wanting to refine my understanding and approach. This was a big help, and dramatically improved the number and quality of interviews I received as well as my performance in those interviews.

Will H.
      Boston, MA

• Tsotne Arsenidze • Graduate
       I have a background in manufacturing and retail space. Recently, I moved to NYC and started applying to PM jobs. After months of struggling to land any interviews, I decided to join the Product Gym. In two months, I've had multiple final round interviews and landed an offer. It's a lot of work, but if you put the time in - you'll get the results.  The course has a very clear purpose -- getting you a job. All of the curriculum and community has a very strong focus on doing just that. If you follow the instructions and be proactive, you'll be successful.
    • NayshaK • Technology Consultant • Applicant
      PG is probably the only course that provides actual RESULTS! As someone who has program management experience, I was a bit hesitant especially with the price-tag attached but I am so glad I did! I not only applied but also got calls within a month of applying. The community is amazing and helps so much along the process, and the videos were definitely helpful. Before PG, I was getting around 1-2 rounds of interviews with PG in just a month I’ve gotten offers. This program works and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Put in the work and you’ll be working in Product in no time!

Pros
      Intelligent instructors
      Friendly staff
      Helpful community

Cons
      None that I can think of.
    • NamuPM • Management Consultant • Student
      I had an amazing experience with Product Gym. Their staff is very friendly and knowledgeable and truly support you to achieve your goal for becoming a product manager. Unlike, other sources which only focus on trainings and product management courses, PG supports the candidate across all phases of the journey, right from branding to developing skills to 1 on 1 coaching for a personalized feedback. I love their concept of the Circle where you get to meet aspiring product managers to discuss interview experiences, understand new opportunities and set up peer mock interview/ case study sessions. I would highly recommend PG to anyone who is looking for a career change to Product management or is looking for new opportunities in Product management space.
    • Aditya Vemuganti • Graduate
      The process at Product Gym really works!! I have spent months earlier trying to break into product management with no success but the structured, well thought out program that Product Gym has will make sure you land an offer eventually. Like the name says, it is like a Gym and the more you put in, the more you get. For me personally, it took 4 months overall to get an offer but I was consistently breaking into final rounds much before I got my offer. Credit to Rich and Cody and the rest of the PG coaching staff and the community itself for creating possibly the best place to go to if you’re interested in landing a Product Management job!
    • Shirin Ali • Student
      Product Gym has excellent resources and coaching available for all members seeking to grow into their current roles as product managers or move into new roles. Their student service is amazing; their coaches are very helpful and their onboarding experience is remarkable. They have a strong community of product managers who share their knowledge, experience and feedback with other members, which is a great plus. I would highly recommend Product Gym for anyone seeking to obtain training and career coaching in product management.

• Product Gym Review
      - 8/25/2021
      Adina • Software Engineer in Test
      5 starts for PG: team, instructors, program, content, resources and networking!
    • Product Manager
      - 8/18/2021
      Shilpi
      My experience at PG has been extremely satisfying. They have some of the best coaches and the course structure is curated well.  There is a strong emphasis on how to prepare for interviews and a lot of support around that as well. I received multiple offers after going through the course. It’s rewarding for everyone who is willing to work hard.