product-gym-logo

Product Gym

Austin, Los Angeles, New York City, Online, San Francisco

Product Gym

Product Gym is an exclusive membership association dedicated to the advancement of product managers, providing an exclusive community for networking, skills-building, and career acceleration. Located in New York City, Product Gym offers 30 - 45 hours of in-person instruction taught by a lead instructor and subject matter expert. Covering the product development lifecycle, from ideation to release and maintenance, members learn the skills needed to excel in product management. These trainings include learning how to create a product roadmap, conducting business and market analysis, defining an MVP, evaluating OKRs and KPIs, wireframing, prototype testing, and building stakeholder consensus.

The Product Gym community offers aspiring Product Managers multiple networking, career acceleration, and coaching development channels, all designed to help members and contribute to the community. Applicants do not need to have a base knowledge of product management as Product Gym teaches content to beginners. Professionals with at least 3+ years of relevant working experience looking to make a career transition are welcome to apply.

These trainings are designed to develop members’ hands-on product management skills and equip professionals with the best education and job-hunting strategies. Product Gym’s primary instructors are product management fanatics dedicated to sharing the best of their industry knowledge. Instructors hold senior product management positions at top tech companies such as Google, LinkedIn, and Spotify. Upon completion of Product Gym’s trainings, members will be awarded a Certificate of Product Management.

Recent Product Gym Reviews: Rating 4.97

all (385) reviews for Product Gym →

Recent Product Gym News

• Product Management

Product Management
      LocationOnline, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Austin, New York City
      Refund / GuaranteeConditional 30 day refund policy.
      ScholarshipConditional $500 scholarships. Contact us for more information.
      Minimum Skill Level3 years of professional experience. Product Management experience not required.

Product Gym created a great foundation for all things related to product management. Coming from a non-technical background, it helped give me a roadmap for all the things I needed to continue to learn in order to attain a product manager job. The instructors gave us invaluable feedback, support, and insights on what the life of a product manager is like (most if not all of them were Product Managers in well-known companies). Even after the class was over, I continue to learn through access to their events and slack forums that provide never-ending sources of knowledge. I definitely recommend you sign up for the class if you are interested in learning what it takes to get a role in product management.

(CONFIDENCE) It gave me the confidence that I too have already acquired similar skill sets over the years in the product owner role. It also helped fill in the remaining knowledge gaps. The course forces you to face your fears about applying, interviewing and discussing your skills sets and market knowledge in comparison to your peers.  I learned and grew my confidence by failing then getting back up. Thank you PRODUCT GYM for this major life lesson!

• Growth Hack
      - 10/10/2018

I didn’t take this course to get a new job.  I took the course because much more became demanded on me at my current job.  Through the coursework, I've learned a ton and feel more prepared in my career growth as a PM. I really appreciated the group projects/presentations and the camaraderie that our class developed by the end of the course.

Product Gym will provide you with a solid foundation in product management within 8 weeks. Like others have said, the course is demanding, and you get out of it what you put into it. My advice is to fully immerse yourself with the process.  Rich and Cody have a proven method that works and the results pay off - literally.

• SCRUB TO SCRUM
      - 10/10/2018

I was grinding away at the job hunting process with no avail.  Then, I came across Product Gym through a recruiter’s suggestion as he said I needed to work on my knowledge of the terminology.  In class, each week, we tackled a different aspect of product management, from scrum/working with developers to product marketing. The discussions were engaging, and I met a lot of great classmates. For me, the best part of the class was learning about common tools product managers use (Marvel, Sketch, etc.) and then using them in my course project. Pretty cool!

• NO OTHER OPTION!
      - 10/10/2018

I had a great experience at Product Gym.  It was definitely worth the money. Our instructors were very knowledgeable, accessible (open to questions in and outside of class), and set up hands-on activities that you can't find in a book. Thanks again, guys!

The course gave me the tools, language and most importantly, the confidence to transition from Business Development into product management.  Thank you, thank you!!!!

Product Gym is not only for people who want to transition to be Product Managers, but also for experienced product manager to reinforce their skill sets and advance their careers.  The revamping of my resume, the coaching for the interview process, the feedback to those interviews and learning how to curate my pitch were all drivers to continued success in product management.   My money was well spent! In the course of a 12 month stretch, you can return to any class after your particular course is over. So I go back from time to time when I start getting that itch for a new position (and a higher salary ;-)

• Switching Fields
      - 10/10/2018

If you’re thinking about transitioning to product management, I highly recommend you take the course at Product Gym.   For someone with little to no experience with product management specifically, I now have thorough knowledge bank of information to get the job.  There are many hands-on activities that put you in the shoes of a real-life PM and forces you to work with your peers. That is the best part, working/networking with others in the class,  and getting the feedback from the organizers.

• BEST PM COURSE!!
      - 10/10/2018

Plain and simple, this is the best money I’ve spent.  The ROI was tenfold for me. Basically for a $3,500 investment, I now am earning over $70k from where I first was.

• Hard Skills
      - 10/10/2018

The level of precision provided in teaching hard skills was far superior to any other PM course I’ve taken.  From refreshing fundamentals to the application portion of the business I gained full confidence about what I was bringing to the table.  Yes, it was a gruelling process, but committed and succeeded.

• Numbers Game
      - 10/10/2018

Rich and Cody taught me the biggest lesson which changed my job search process.  They drilled into my head that the product manager job search was and is nothing but a numbers game.  Do not cherry pick. Go out there and rack up a massive number of numbers!! Drive action towards your goal like you’re trying to drive traffic to a website.  That is what helped me push my momentum forward. I then started to see the results in the form of call back and invites to on-site interviews. I finally landed a couple months into my time with Product Gym.