product-gym-logo

Product Gym

Austin, Los Angeles, New York City, Online, San Francisco

Product Gym

Product Gym is an exclusive membership association dedicated to the advancement of product managers, providing an exclusive community for networking, skills-building, and career acceleration. Located in New York City, Product Gym offers 30 - 45 hours of in-person instruction taught by a lead instructor and subject matter expert. Covering the product development lifecycle, from ideation to release and maintenance, members learn the skills needed to excel in product management. These trainings include learning how to create a product roadmap, conducting business and market analysis, defining an MVP, evaluating OKRs and KPIs, wireframing, prototype testing, and building stakeholder consensus.

The Product Gym community offers aspiring Product Managers multiple networking, career acceleration, and coaching development channels, all designed to help members and contribute to the community. Applicants do not need to have a base knowledge of product management as Product Gym teaches content to beginners. Professionals with at least 3+ years of relevant working experience looking to make a career transition are welcome to apply.

These trainings are designed to develop members’ hands-on product management skills and equip professionals with the best education and job-hunting strategies. Product Gym’s primary instructors are product management fanatics dedicated to sharing the best of their industry knowledge. Instructors hold senior product management positions at top tech companies such as Google, LinkedIn, and Spotify. Upon completion of Product Gym’s trainings, members will be awarded a Certificate of Product Management.

Recent Product Gym Reviews: Rating 4.97

all (385) reviews for Product Gym →

Recent Product Gym News

• Product Management

Product Management
      LocationOnline, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Austin, New York City
      Refund / GuaranteeConditional 30 day refund policy.
      ScholarshipConditional $500 scholarships. Contact us for more information.
      Minimum Skill Level3 years of professional experience. Product Management experience not required.
    • Anonymous • Finance Analyst • Graduate

Thanks to Product Gym, they made me look amazing. From revamping my resume, touching up my LinkedIn, and even helping write cover letters, Product Gym helped me not only to master the interview process, but made me look good as well. And even then, they offer so much more such as a massive vault of resources and not to mention the alumni network. You really can’t go wrong taking this course if you are looking into Product Management.

• Highly Resourceful
      - 12/9/2018
      Anonymous • Lawyer • Graduate

I was looking into pursuing a career in Product Management and was looking for a bootcamp that’ll show me the ropes on how to get a good Product management job. I looked through several bootcamps like Product School and General Assembly, but decided to go with Product Gym. What stood out to me about Product Gym is that not only will you have more than 1 instructor that’ll give you multiple different perspectives on how to land the job you want, but also the availability to a multitude of resources at the tip of your finger tips. And what else is great about that is you still have access to these resources for another year after you graduate from this course, although you most likely won’t need it for that long anyways but great to know. They will coach you every step of the way into launching your career in Product Management. I highly recommend taking this course if you are looking to transition into Product Management.

Pros: Tons of resources available, even after graduation

Cons: Currently only based in NY, but hear they will expand to the West Coast soon

• Anonymous • Developer

My time with Product Gym was one of the most enlightening experiences in my life. I was able to learn not only how to land a Product Management job, but also was able to develop the communication skills I was definitely lacking in. Many instructors available to help you along the way and very flexible and super friendly. This course is serious business and will definitely get you where you want to be.

Pros: Tons of opportunity to improve your skills

Cons: Brutally honest on feedback, but definitely will open your eyes

• Anonymous • System Administrator • Graduate

If you need help mastering the art of interviews and have interest in a career in Product Management, Product Gym is for you. I attended this course with subpar communication skills and thanks to Product Gym, I was able to get out of that rut. They not only helped me with my interview skills, they helped me build confidence in my speech and overall, gave me confidence to be able to tackle any interview that was thrown at me. This course provided me tons of practice and there was always an instructor readily available to help me through scenarios I had trouble maneuvering. Even if Product Management was not my objective to reach,, this course definitely helped me build my confidence in approaching interviews and made me feel as if I would be able to talk my way through any professional encounter. If I was able to gain this skill, you definitely can too if you take this course.

• Anonymous • Designer • Graduate

Multiple Instructors were always available to guide me through different kinds of interviews. From first round interviews, all the way to 4th round/ final round sit in interviews, they provided me a wide variety of scenarios that would likely come up and how to answer the types of questions you’d encounter, which helped my self-esteem in being able to handle any type of interview. Since you will be coached by more than 1 instructor, it will offer a variety of different perspectives on how to answer interview questions which made me feel as if I had the advantage on how to keep a good flow during the interview process. Not too mention, the massive databank of interview questions they have readily available for you to practice on. I highly recommend taking this course as they offer you tons of opportunity to improve your interview skills and ultimately, land you the Product Management job you deserve.

Pros: Tons of practice, opportunity, and feedback

Cons: None

• Taylor Made
      - 12/5/2018
      Anonymous • Restaurant Manager • Graduate

Thanks to Product Gym, I was able to land my dream job. Before i attended this course, I had a crappy resume, no confidence in writing a cover letter, and fairly self-demeaning. This course not only helped me revamp my resume and cover letter, but also gave me the confidence in myself and helped me surpass my expectations that I was aiming for. Not to mention the instructors were always ready to help me whenever I had any issues. Guaranteed you will not regret taking this course.

Pros: Will taylor everything necessary to land that job. Very flexible and straight forward. Tons of practice

Cons: Ideally, would like all Guest speaker videos to be posted online to view later, but heard they are working on getting those up in the near future

• Anonymous • Project Manager • Graduate

Product Gym is one of the best things that ever happened for me. I was looking for a job in product management and needed some guidance on how to land the ideal job. Comparing Product Gym to Product School and General Assembly, Product Gym seemed more hands on and more flexible so I gave it a go and sure enough, Product Gym did not disappoint. From the start even prior to attending the course, they already had me work on certain skills to prepare for the course, and not to mention the resources they have are top notch. What’s so great about Product Gym is that I was able to access these resources even after I graduated from the course! Thanks to Product Gym I had the opportunity to land a job at my top 3 targets. If you are looking into transitioning into Product Management, this course is definitely for you.

• Anonymous • bat2brick@gmail.com • Graduate

Oh my god. What would I have done without Product Gym. Before I took this course, I was in limbo, agonizing in sales at a startup company and was hoping for a change. I heard about Product Gym from a friend and so happy that they introduced me. The mentors at Product Gym was always there to guide me whenever I felt like I was stuck and they always knew what to work on when I felt like I was at a roadblock. With their highly resourced data bank and mentors that worked at top notch companies, I was finally able to get out of the painstaking sales job and found the product management job I was looking for. If you want to become a product manager, this course if definitely for you.

Pros: Even with little to no background in Product Management, they will accept you and guide you to where you need to be. Shows they care about your future, regardless of your previous background.

Cons: Very intensive, but very necessary.

• Anonymous • Management Consultant • Graduate

Former Product Gym NY student here and heard that they expanded to Los Angeles. If you are a bit questionable about taking this course, check out one of their workshops where they host top Product Managers from all kinds of companies to speak to people that are looking into product management. After I attended one of their workshops in New York, I was convinced that Product Gym is, in fact, the real deal and took their course without any hesitation. I had to move to Los Angeles due to family reasons, and Product Gym gave me the skills I needed to helped me land an amazing job here in LA and love the fact that they are expanding out here to help out other aspiring Product Managers that need some guidance. If you are looking for a career in product management, Product Gym is the way to go. 100%.

• Anonymous • Finance Analyst • Graduate

If you are looking for a career change into Product management, HANDS DOWN Product Gym is the way to go. I was previously working in I.T. and felt stuck with no growth at my previous job and needed a change. I heard about Product Gym from a friend that is a Product Manager in New York and asked him for advice and advised me that Product Gym put him in the right direction. Wanting a career change, At the time, I lived in Los Angeles and took their course remotely, and was blown away. Highly resourced and informative. They helped me fill all the empty gaps I had in regards to being a Product Manager plus more. They helped me tackle the interview process, having a variety of responses on how to answer specific questions, and even helped me build rapport with the interviewer. Product Gym surpassed my expectations and I highly recommend this course if you are looking to become a Product management. And I hear they are planning on expanding to Los Angeles in the near future!

Pros: More than 1 instructor; Very flexible; Remote Access

Cons: Audio on remote access can improve a bit, but they are definitely aware of this issue

• Anonymous • New Grad • Graduate

I took this course earlier this year with little experience in Product management and had a difficult time getting my foot into the field prior to taking the course. Thanks to Product Gym, I was able to build the backbone I desperately needed and also even helped me tackle job interviews and how to maneuver through the process. I finally found the job I wanted thanks to Product Gym and if not for this course, I would not know how my career would have turned out.

• Anonymous • MBA Student • Graduate

I heard about Product Gym from a friend that went through this program in their NY campus, and he was able to find his dream job after going through the course, When I found out that they were expanding to Los Angeles, I had to jump onto this opportunity and surely, it did not disappoint.

It was fairly intensive, but the mentors are always on your side, assisting you every step of the way. They helped me reassure myself, fortified my confidence, and taught me the skills I need to solidify the job I was looking for.

Highly recommend taking this course if you aspire to become a Product Manager.

Pros:

You can participate in their workshops in New York remotely; which I loved.

Cons:

Quality can improve, but improvements have been made. I talked to them about their video and audio quality and they immediately purchased a new camera, mic, and fix their wifi situation. Sometimes things can get tough learning from afar, but Rich and Cody are always down to help.