product-gym-logo

Product Gym

New York City

Product Gym

Product Gym is an exclusive membership association dedicated to the advancement of product managers, providing an exclusive community for networking, skills-building, and career acceleration. Located in New York City, Product Gym offers 30 - 45 hours of in-person instruction taught by a lead instructor and subject matter expert. Covering the product development lifecycle, from ideation to release and maintenance, members learn the skills needed to excel in product management. These trainings include learning how to create a product roadmap, conducting business and market analysis, defining an MVP, evaluating OKRs and KPIs, wireframing, prototype testing, and building stakeholder consensus.

The Product Gym community offers aspiring Product Managers multiple networking, career acceleration, and coaching development channels, all designed to help members and contribute to the community. Applicants do not need to have a base knowledge of product management as Product Gym teaches content to beginners. Professionals with at least 3+ years of relevant working experience looking to make a career transition are welcome to apply.

These trainings are designed to develop members’ hands-on product management skills and equip professionals with the best education and job-hunting strategies. Product Gym’s primary instructors are product management fanatics dedicated to sharing the best of their industry knowledge. Instructors hold senior product management positions at top tech companies such as Google, LinkedIn, and Spotify. Upon completion of Product Gym’s trainings, members will be awarded a Certificate of Product Management.

Recent Product Gym Reviews: Rating 4.97

all (253) reviews for Product Gym →

Recent Product Gym News

• Product Management

LocationNew York City
    • Michiko Stas  User Photo
      Michiko Stas • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Product Gym is THE reason I am a successful professional.

I went from having no self-confidence, no process, and no interviews to having 100% control of my process and 10-20 interviews a week. I am satisfied, relieved, and grateful for the truly amazing offers I have received through this process. I’m getting ready to accept an offer so I’m going to continue building my professional muscles with PG as I grow and develop in my new role. PG is the only resource I will ever really need to be the great PM I always knew I could be.

PG does not charge enough for all that they provide. It would be well worth it at twice the price.

I am so grateful for the work Rich, Cody, and the team have put in. If you have ANY questions I would be thrilled to share my experience in detail.

Look forward to seeing you at the gym.

Pros:
      • Custom branding
      • Easy step-by-step application process
      • Effective interview preparation
      • Offer and negotiation coaching
      • Classes on all things PM
      • Amazingly supportive community

Cons:
      • It is a gym, not a spa. Applying for jobs is work. They don’t magically make the work go away.

• Great Program
      - 4/14/2021
      ash  User Photo
      ash • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      I thoroughly enjoyed my experience. I was coached right from resume creation , strategy for job application, interview prep and corePM skills to ace PM interviews and actually perform well on the job. Highly recommend their program to anyone seriously considering a switch to the product management world.
    • Product Manager
      - 4/9/2021
      Daniel Bregman  User Photo
      Daniel Bregman • Product Manager • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      I came into PG with no interviews and no confidence in myself to transition from an associate pm role into a regular pm role at a tech company. I ended up receiving multiple final round interviews and one offer (so far)

Regular help from PG staff. Lots of help with every aspect of the interview process

Time consuming. You need to put in the time to get results.
    • H O  User Photo
      H O • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      What can I say? Within 2 weeks of committing to this program, I was getting interview after interview. Within just a few weeks, I got an offer. All I can say is that the process works, but what's needed is dedication from you. If you are willing to put yourself out there, if you are willing to pick yourself up after getting rejected, if you are willing to trust the process, then you will end up with a product manager role. The community is wonderful, the guidance is excellent, the resources are interactive and thought provoking, but you need to lean in to make it happen.
    • Cameron Fitz  User Photo
      Cameron Fitz • Product Manager • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      I've been genuinely impressed with ALL aspects of Product Gym: top-notch educational content, staff, and community. Every instructor is a seasoned product veteran with plenty of relevant knowledge and experience. They provide you with the technical skills, interview know-hows, and growth mindset necessary to succeed as a job hunter and product professional.  Product Gym members are all SUPER supportive and willing to share their experiences to help you improve. Most importantly, Product Gym's approach actually works!!!  You will get job offers if you follow their step-by-step advice and tips. Don't forget that you have to put in the hard work. DAILY. The system has been clearly laid out by Product Gym but if you're not willing to put in the effort daily to progress, you won't get the results. I also love that it's a lifetime membership. Definitely worth the investment. I will continue to learn and engage with this incredible community.
    • Aditya Mohan Kumar  User Photo
      Aditya Mohan Kumar • Associate Product Manager • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      Everyone is there is hear you and clear out any doubts or concerns you have. Great place that helps you push forward your PM career. It is also a great place to connect with people and learn from their experiences.
    • Priyanka  User Photo
      Priyanka • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Before Product Gym, I had an unstructured and undisciplined approach towards applying to jobs. I was also overwhelmed thinking I would need to write articles/have a LinkedIn presence to be an attractive candidate.

Product gym changed that thinking for me. And their method works. It also gave me accountability and network support during this journey. I was hoping for a Product Manager position, but my confidence during interviews actually allowed me to get a Senior Product Manager position right off the bat and I do owe that success to Product Gym and its method.
    • Bella  User Photo
      Bella • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      PG use real well-seasoned product managers with respectful working experiences in decent companies to give classes to its students. This is definitely a life changer for people who are passionate and determined to become a product manager. I learned great stuff here, made amazing friends, and landed my great offer during the COVID.
    • Alankrita   User Photo
      Alankrita • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      If you are serious about pursuing a career in product management, then you should definitely consider joining Product Gym. They carefully guide you at every step of the process to help you land a PM role of your choice. Regardless of the background you may be coming from ( non - pm or non - tech looking to break into product management or an experienced PM wanting to climb up the ladder or try a new industry), Product Gym has a unique solution to help you land your dream PM job. Product Gym has a team of highly experienced coaches and a detailed curriculum that will help you understand from basics to advanced product management concepts. They have a very interactive and supportive community focused on one goal: advancing in PM career. Best part is all of this is for lifetime, so if at any point you are not satisfied with your current job, Product Gym and its resources are going to be there, and you can go through the process all over again. The membership cost may be a little high, which may leave you questioning, but I can say it is definitely worth the investment from my experience.

• Dom C  User Photo
      Dom C • Product Manager • Verified via LinkedIn
      Product Gym is a really great resource in enhancing your potential in the job market. You will gain a significant amount of value as relates to everything surrounding the experience of getting a job as a PM. The first thing you will realize is that Product Gym's strategy is top class at being able to get you a significant amount of interviews. I would say they are experts in being able teach you how to interview properly and answer questions in interviews in the best possible way. They have a ton of resources and classes for all subjects surrounding product management. One of the other really great aspects of Product Gym is that it has a really great community that you will have access to. You will be working with people who are in the same struggle as you and will be there to help through all aspects of your job search from case studies, to interview questions, and product topics. Product gym is also a membership program so once you are in the community you are there forever. Another great part of what they offer is being able to help negotiate the best possible offer you can get. I will say however that if you want to get the most out of the program you will have to work very hard. Product Management is a hot field right now in a very competitive market so you will have to grind if you want to see results.
    • Olasile Abolade  User Photo
      Olasile Abolade • Product Manager • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      Joining PG was one of the best decisions that I ever made in life. These guys are super knowledgeable, supportive, and at the same time brutally honest with you if you are cutting corners. I joined with the thought that I really needed to revamp my job search strategy and adopt a salesperson mindset towards the volume of my job applications. They just didn't help me optimize my resume, LinkedIn and profile but they gave top quality coaching and mentoring all throughout my job search process. 2020 was a brutal year but joining PG was one of the best highlights for me and I'm happy that I count on them for more support in the future
    • Ben  User Photo
      Ben • Verified via LinkedIn
      I really love how pragmatic and results-driven these guys are.  They helped me sell myself and land a great job!