Product Gym is an exclusive membership association dedicated to the advancement of product managers, providing an exclusive community for networking, skills-building, and career acceleration. Located in New York City, Product Gym offers 30 - 45 hours of in-person instruction taught by a lead instructor and subject matter expert. Covering the product development lifecycle, from ideation to release and maintenance, members learn the skills needed to excel in product management. These trainings include learning how to create a product roadmap, conducting business and market analysis, defining an MVP, evaluating OKRs and KPIs, wireframing, prototype testing, and building stakeholder consensus.
The Product Gym community offers aspiring Product Managers multiple networking, career acceleration, and coaching development channels, all designed to help members and contribute to the community. Applicants do not need to have a base knowledge of product management as Product Gym teaches content to beginners. Professionals with at least 3+ years of relevant working experience looking to make a career transition are welcome to apply.
These trainings are designed to develop members’ hands-on product management skills and equip professionals with the best education and job-hunting strategies. Product Gym’s primary instructors are product management fanatics dedicated to sharing the best of their industry knowledge. Instructors hold senior product management positions at top tech companies such as Google, LinkedIn, and Spotify. Upon completion of Product Gym’s trainings, members will be awarded a Certificate of Product Management.
Recent Product Gym Reviews: Rating 4.97
Recent Product Gym News
- Product Management
OnlinePart Time5 Hours/week6 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $6,000 Class size N/A Location Online, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Austin, New York City
Deposit N/A Refund / Guarantee Conditional 30 day refund policy. Scholarship Conditional $500 scholarships. Contact us for more information.
Minimum Skill Level 3 years of professional experience. Product Management experience not required. Placement Test No Interview Yes
Product Gym Reviews
283 reviews sorted by:
- Deborah - OC - Product Manager- 7/24/2021Deborah • Course: Product Management • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInPG helps you understand the interviewing process for Product Manager positions and coaches you through how to interview well. I found the content/classes/instructors to be very helpful especially as I was crafting my stories for my interviews. The community was supportive and I ended up connecting with a members individually through the weekly member calls. It's definitely not a walk in the park and it will feel overwhelming at times, but if you put the work in and take time to really refine your process, then you will discover that the process really works!
- Jong, Seattle, Product Management • Graduate • Course: Product Management • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI would recommend Product Gym to anyone without reservation. I’ve experienced a career stagnation in product management for many years, but Product Gym helped me land a job with a higher compensation and a higher job title. I am expecting multiple job offers. Thank you, Product Gym!
- Derek Liu • Student • Course: Product Management • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThis is a great resource for navigating the mechanical recruiting landscape, especially if you have deep empathy for people, it helps you navigate the process objectively to help you get the best results.
Practice makes perfect, Product Gym makes you do those reps that help you succeed (should you choose to). Interviewing is nothing like the real job, and it's a separate skill you can learn now, even if you're a seasoned product manager.
Would be nice to have a interview guide for questions to ask. There are disparate information between PG course and Product 101/201, thought both are great sources
- 10-20 Interviews per Week- 5/13/2021Michiko Stas • Graduate • Verified via LinkedInProduct Gym is THE reason I am a successful professional.
I went from having no self-confidence, no process, and no interviews to having 100% control of my process and 10-20 interviews a week. I am satisfied, relieved, and grateful for the truly amazing offers I have received through this process. I’m getting ready to accept an offer so I’m going to continue building my professional muscles with PG as I grow and develop in my new role. PG is the only resource I will ever really need to be the great PM I always knew I could be.PG does not charge enough for all that they provide. It would be well worth it at twice the price.
I am so grateful for the work Rich, Cody, and the team have put in. If you have ANY questions I would be thrilled to share my experience in detail.
Look forward to seeing you at the gym.Pros:
- Custom branding
- Easy step-by-step application process
- Effective interview preparation
- Offer and negotiation coaching
- Classes on all things PM
- Amazingly supportive community
- It is a gym, not a spa. Applying for jobs is work. They don’t magically make the work go away.
- Great Program- 4/14/2021ash • Student • Course: Product Management • Campus: New York City • Verified via LinkedInI thoroughly enjoyed my experience. I was coached right from resume creation , strategy for job application, interview prep and corePM skills to ace PM interviews and actually perform well on the job. Highly recommend their program to anyone seriously considering a switch to the product management world.
- Product Manager- 4/9/2021Daniel Bregman • Product Manager • Student • Course: Product Management • Campus: New York City • Verified via LinkedInI came into PG with no interviews and no confidence in myself to transition from an associate pm role into a regular pm role at a tech company. I ended up receiving multiple final round interviews and one offer (so far)Regular help from PG staff. Lots of help with every aspect of the interview process
Time consuming. You need to put in the time to get results.
- H O • Graduate • Campus: New York City • Verified via LinkedInWhat can I say? Within 2 weeks of committing to this program, I was getting interview after interview. Within just a few weeks, I got an offer. All I can say is that the process works, but what's needed is dedication from you. If you are willing to put yourself out there, if you are willing to pick yourself up after getting rejected, if you are willing to trust the process, then you will end up with a product manager role. The community is wonderful, the guidance is excellent, the resources are interactive and thought provoking, but you need to lean in to make it happen.
- Product Gym will get you job offers!!!- 3/24/2021Cameron Fitz • Product Manager • Student • Course: Product Management • Campus: New York City • Verified via LinkedInI've been genuinely impressed with ALL aspects of Product Gym: top-notch educational content, staff, and community. Every instructor is a seasoned product veteran with plenty of relevant knowledge and experience. They provide you with the technical skills, interview know-hows, and growth mindset necessary to succeed as a job hunter and product professional. Product Gym members are all SUPER supportive and willing to share their experiences to help you improve. Most importantly, Product Gym's approach actually works!!! You will get job offers if you follow their step-by-step advice and tips. Don't forget that you have to put in the hard work. DAILY. The system has been clearly laid out by Product Gym but if you're not willing to put in the effort daily to progress, you won't get the results. I also love that it's a lifetime membership. Definitely worth the investment. I will continue to learn and engage with this incredible community.
- Product Gym is Amazing!- 3/20/2021Aditya Mohan Kumar • Associate Product Manager • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
- Priyanka • Graduate • Course: Product Management • Campus: New York City • Verified via LinkedInBefore Product Gym, I had an unstructured and undisciplined approach towards applying to jobs. I was also overwhelmed thinking I would need to write articles/have a LinkedIn presence to be an attractive candidate.
Product gym changed that thinking for me. And their method works. It also gave me accountability and network support during this journey. I was hoping for a Product Manager position, but my confidence during interviews actually allowed me to get a Senior Product Manager position right off the bat and I do owe that success to Product Gym and its method.
- Amazing Experience, Amazing Learning- 2/28/2021Bella • Graduate • Course: Product Management • Campus: New York City • Verified via LinkedInPG use real well-seasoned product managers with respectful working experiences in decent companies to give classes to its students. This is definitely a life changer for people who are passionate and determined to become a product manager. I learned great stuff here, made amazing friends, and landed my great offer during the COVID.
- The Best Product Management Career Accelerator- 2/22/2021Alankrita • Student • Course: Product Management • Campus: New York City • Verified via LinkedInIf you are serious about pursuing a career in product management, then you should definitely consider joining Product Gym. They carefully guide you at every step of the process to help you land a PM role of your choice. Regardless of the background you may be coming from ( non - pm or non - tech looking to break into product management or an experienced PM wanting to climb up the ladder or try a new industry), Product Gym has a unique solution to help you land your dream PM job. Product Gym has a team of highly experienced coaches and a detailed curriculum that will help you understand from basics to advanced product management concepts. They have a very interactive and supportive community focused on one goal: advancing in PM career. Best part is all of this is for lifetime, so if at any point you are not satisfied with your current job, Product Gym and its resources are going to be there, and you can go through the process all over again. The membership cost may be a little high, which may leave you questioning, but I can say it is definitely worth the investment from my experience.