la-capsule-academy-logo

La Capsule Academy

Lyon, Paris

La Capsule Academy

La Capsule Academy is a full-time, 10-week web and mobile development bootcamp in Lyon and Paris, France. Students will learn the common core of web development and master basic foundations. Students will also learn advanced concepts for back end and front end programming. Expect to learn the skills needed to create code that is more flexible and powerful, while building applications that can be deployed on mobile phones. The course also includes a 2-week final project with help from teachers and mentors. After the conclusion of the course, there is a 4-week mentor program where bootcamp graduates can utilize career prep and job search help.

Recent La Capsule Academy Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (4) reviews for La Capsule Academy →

Recent La Capsule Academy News

• Full Stack Web Developer

MongoDB, HTML, Git, JavaScript, CSS, React.js, Node.js
      Lyon, Paris
      Students learn basic foundations and advanced teachings on web development. Students will also be able to deploy their applications to mobile.
      Interview

• Fred  User Photo
      Fred • Freelance • Student Verified via GitHub

I was not expecting such an experience. Before I started La Capsule, I had no experience at all with programming. I only had some knowledge of basic HTML and a big interest in digital tools.

I had interviews with 3 bootcamps before I had to chose. I decided to join la Capsule for 3 main reasons :

- it was the only Bootcamp that was offering a React Native training in Paris and as we say : Mobile first !!!

- It was the cheapest between the 3 I had selected.

- My interview with the lead teacher was great and he reassured me about my ability to learn and gave me self confidence.

At the end I do not regret my choice. I met nice people. Some of my camarades became my friends and we still meet each other from time to time, building a good network.

• Marina

When I signed up for the training with La Capsule, I clearly left my comfort zone! I had no experience in coding and this was the first step of my professional reconversion. Hence, I had some doubts regarding the possible results of such a short and intense training, but most of all I had doubts on my own capability of learning to code in so little time. The first three weeks were very hard, I almost gave up! When they say boot camp, they are not joking! But Noël, our trainer, proved to be not only a very skilled teacher, but also an excellent coach who knew how to get me back on track when in doubt. Today, after ten weeks of intense hands on training, I have learned a lot and I am very proud of my personal project, built during the last phase of the training. Moreover, the material conditions are perfect: a very spacious and beautiful co-working place, with a comfortable and nice atmosphere with fruits and coffee as much as you want. And, to top it all, yoga class once a week, the perfect way to relax! I am so lucky to have initiated my new career with La Capsule. Next step: internship as assistant developer.  Many thanks to Noël and Marlène for their professionalism and their high availability and also to my capsule colleagues of the Lyon promotion, thanks for all the laughs and long life to La Capsule!

• Lenny • Student

Thanks to this high quality training given by Noël, I am now confident applying for a job as Full Stack Javascript developer. I appreciated the small size of the group which made it easy to get answers to all my questions, always in a very nice and relaxed atmosphere. The training is very hands on, the exercises are inspired by small web applications including tools used in startups, like means of payment, geolocalisation, email sending… I highly appreciated the mentoring part of the training and specifically the precious help I got regarding my résumé and my job search. I strongly recommend!

• Cedric

A great thanks to La Capsule! I had no special knowledge when I signed up and today, after 10 weeks of training, I am capable to code. Noël, our trainer, tought us a lot of things in little time and in a very relaxed atmosphere. Each and everyone of us got one to one time with him, so that we all could move forward on a steady rythme. At the end of the training, we even developed our own application, all of us. I strongly recommend this training, even if you don't have prior coding experience!