La Capsule Academy
La Capsule Academy is a full-time, 10-week web and mobile development bootcamp in Lyon and Paris, France. Students will learn the common core of web development and master basic foundations. Students will also learn advanced concepts for back end and front end programming. Expect to learn the skills needed to create code that is more flexible and powerful, while building applications that can be deployed on mobile phones. The course also includes a 2-week final project with help from teachers and mentors. After the conclusion of the course, there is a 4-week mentor program where bootcamp graduates can utilize career prep and job search help.
Recent La Capsule Academy Reviews: Rating 5.0
La Capsule Academy Reviews
3 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
When I signed up for the training with La Capsule, I clearly left my comfort zone! I had no experience in coding and this was the first step of my professional reconversion. Hence, I had some doubts regarding the possible results of such a short and intense training, but most of all I had doubts on my own capability of learning to code in so little time. The first three weeks were very hard, I almost gave up! When they say boot camp, they are not joking! But Noël, our trainer, proved to be not only a very skilled teacher, but also an excellent coach who knew how to get me back on track when in doubt. Today, after ten weeks of intense hands on training, I have learned a lot and I am very proud of my personal project, built during the last phase of the training. Moreover, the material conditions are perfect: a very spacious and beautiful co-working place, with a comfortable and nice atmosphere with fruits and coffee as much as you want. And, to top it all, yoga class once a week, the perfect way to relax! I am so lucky to have initiated my new career with La Capsule. Next step: internship as assistant developer. Many thanks to Noël and Marlène for their professionalism and their high availability and also to my capsule colleagues of the Lyon promotion, thanks for all the laughs and long life to La Capsule!
A great thanks to La Capsule! I had no special knowledge when I signed up and today, after 10 weeks of training, I am capable to code. Noël, our trainer, tought us a lot of things in little time and in a very relaxed atmosphere. Each and everyone of us got one to one time with him, so that we all could move forward on a steady rythme. At the end of the training, we even developed our own application, all of us. I strongly recommend this training, even if you don't have prior coding experience!