La Capsule Academy
La Capsule is a coding bootcamp offering 10-week, full-time Full Stack Web & Mobile Developer Bootcamp and 9-week, full-time DevOps Engineer Bootcamp in Bordeaux, Lille, Lyon, Paris, Nice, Marseille (France), Monaco and Brussels (Belgium). The signature pedagogy of La Capsule is project-based learning so students can have hands-on tech experience. Students will complete a project during each work of the bootcamp.
In the Full Stack Web & Mobile Developer Bootcamp, students will learn the common core of web development and master basic foundations. Students will also learn advanced concepts for back end and front end programming. Expect to learn the skills needed to create code that is more flexible and powerful, while building applications that can be deployed on mobile phones. The course also includes a 2-week final project with help from teachers and mentors. After the conclusion of the course, there is a 4-week mentor program where bootcamp graduates can utilize career prep and job search help.
In the DevOps Engineer Bootcamp, the curriculum covers systems and networks, release pipeline, and infrastructure. Students will learn Python, Git, Gitlab, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, and more. For the 2-week final projects, students will create an IT infrastructure from A to Z. Students who complete the bootcamp will receive the professional title of DevOps System Administrator (Level 6 EUR), an equivalent Bac +3/4.
Beginners are welcome to apply to La Capsule. Applicants will go through an admissions interview and logic assessment in order to enroll in the bootcamp.
Recent La Capsule Academy Reviews: Rating 4.99
Recent La Capsule Academy News
In PersonFull Time400 Hours/week10 Weeks
Start Date June 06, 2022 Cost €7,000 Class size 30 Location Paris, Marseille, Brussels, Nice, LyonStudents learn basic foundations and advanced teachings on web development. Students will also be able to deploy their applications to mobile.
Deposit N/A FinancingThe Capsule issues a NCCP Level III Web and Mobile Web Developer credential. The program is therefore eligible for the CPF.
The Capsule is also referenced Datadock, which allows all of our programmes to be eligible for OPCO funding.
More Start DatesJune 06, 2022 - Brussels Apply by August 12, 2022October 17, 2022 - Brussels Apply by December 23, 2022June 06, 2022 - Nice Apply by August 12, 2022October 17, 2022 - Nice Apply by December 23, 2022June 06, 2022 - Marseille Apply by August 12, 2022October 17, 2022 - Marseille Apply by December 23, 2022June 06, 2022 - Lyon Apply by August 12, 2022October 17, 2022 - Lyon Apply by December 23, 2022June 06, 2022 - Paris Apply by August 12, 2022August 29, 2022 - Paris Apply by November 04, 2022October 17, 2022 - Paris Apply by December 23, 2022
La Capsule Academy Reviews
277 reviews sorted by:
- Web developper fullstack- 9/8/2022Melanie • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Developer • Campus: Marseille • Verified via LinkedInHaving now completed my training at La Capsule, I can say that I am more than happy!I decided to learn to code for several reasons. The first one is that I'm a freelance digital marketer and I was already developing websites in Nocode. I had been confronted several times with bugs on which I had to call upon developers to solve them. So I wanted to go further and learn how to develop myself to gain autonomy. Moreover, I had an entrepreneurial project in mind and I wanted to develop its MVP.I loved the atmosphere, the Teachers and the buddy system! I found everything I was looking for, whether it was for my freelance activity or for my entrepreneurial project. I am very happy!La Capsule has really been a revelation for most of our batch. I'm even thinking about turning to web development rather than No Code!A big thank you to Matthieu and Raida for their patience and their help during these 10 weeks!
- I have just finished batch 66 at La Capsule Academy in Bordeaux.As a former business development manager, I wanted a career change where working conditions would be more flexible! I had the opportunity to think over it during the pandemic and I decided to turn to web development. I don't regret my decision!When I was reviewing bootcamps and schools, I was very interested in the content of the course offered by La Capsule. It is very comprehensive, with very modern technologies such as Node, React and React Native. I already knew the basics of programming, however, as a self-taught developer since 2020, I was getting to a point where I was not moving forward with my studies. La Capsule's program could help me to go deeper into web development. The certification of Web and Mobile Project Manager level 6 recognized by the French Ministry of Education and the French Ministry of Employment also weighed heavily in my decision to enroll.During the bootcamp I learned a lot. There was a lot of coding of course AND I was finally able to feel comfortable with technologies such as Node, React and React Native. But, I also learned a lot of work methods to be more professional in my code and be able to work in a team with other coders. The teaching staff at La Capsule was always available to help me along the way AND they also knew how to motivate me so that I could build self-confidence.The content of the courses, the teaching material and the quality of the instructors were all top notch. La Capsule also organizes conferences with professionals from the tech world, which allows us to get an overview of the job of a web developer.I strongly recommend La Capsule! However, a bootcamp is not just for anyone, you have to have a good preparation before joining the training and work hard during the bootcamp. You’ll need to put your hobbies on the side. But in the end this bootcamp will save you time - it will make you autonomous and competent quickly on modern technologies, which are very popular amongst Tech companies!
- good teacher- 6/7/2022Marin • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Developer • Campus: Marseille • Verified via GitHubBefore doing my bootcamp, I was working in management control. I worked a lot on Excel and I learned VBA on my own. This made me want to learn more about programming. So I decided to take the plunge and learn to code.I chose to do La Capsule because I liked the fact that I had only one language allowing me to develop all possible web and mobile functionalities and the fact that they deliver a professional title recognized by the State.And I'm very happy with it! I found the program very good and our teacher Matthieu was great! He has many qualities: he is patient, pedagogical and very attentive. He always managed to debug us! I would have liked to be more often in pair with people at my level during the training but I understand the choice of La Capsule to mix the levels of everyone. Otherwise, the atmosphere was really great, the relationship in this batch was really good!
- Développement Web & Mobile- 3/30/2022PEREIRA Mathieu • Former Head of Marketing • Course: Full Stack Web Developer • Campus: Lyon • Verified via LinkedInI wanted to learn how to code, because it's an essential skill in the world we live in today! As a former marketing manager, I wanted to change jobs to be closer to my passion ( outdoor) and I quickly realized that I was missing this technical skills. So I applied to La Capsule. My assessment is very positive! I particularly liked the pedagogy, with a lot of practice, teamwork and pairings. The project phase over the last 2 weeks was very interesting, from the pitch to the Demoday, we really saw all the building blocks of the project creation. It's a real added value in terms of understanding the tech world!
- A great experience- 3/29/2022Elie Bissor • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Developer • Campus: Paris • Verified via LinkedInI attended La Capsule's bootcamp with the goal of becoming a web developer. I was already a bit self-taught on the front-end but the challenge of learning the dev job in a few weeks was met! I found the framework and the structure I needed to train myself and in addition to learning development, I learned how to learn! This is an essential skill for a developer who is constantly learning about different technologies. The investment was clearly worth it, not to mention the quality of the teaching, the teachers and the great atmosphere within the batch!
- Complete your tech profile in 10 weeks- 3/22/2022Tristan de Guillebon • Fullstack Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Developer • Campus: Paris • Verified via GitHubAfter my engineering studies and an internship in data engineering, I decided to do a bootcamp to improve my technical skills. I already had an appetite for computer science but I was frustrated not to have deepened these notions during my studies.
My assessment after these 2 months of training is very good! From a hard skills point of view, I learned a lot and I now feel autonomous to develop projects. The pedagogy was great and really corresponded to my expectations. And from a soft skills point of view, working with my batch mates, in a team, learning to communicate with each other etc. made the difference with all the online training courses in autonomy.
At the end of the training, I wanted to do an internship, and Antoine, my teacher, seeing my involvement in the batch, offered me a 6-month internship in the La Capsule team to help develop the Ariane pedagogical platform. As I liked the general atmosphere (both in the team and with the other students), I accepted.
In the future, I'm thinking about Product Owner or Manager jobs and in the longer term, I'd like to start my own company one day and have these tech skills that will certainly be very useful!
- La Capsule Monaco- 3/14/2022Salim Bendacha • Founder • Verified via LinkedInAs an entrepreneur in the field of modern technologies, I always wanted to learn to code to better understand the mechanics behind the design. So, I decided to take the plunge, to work on my next project which is an application.
Joining the capsule program is one of the best decisions I made in 2021. Learning to code in 3 months is crazy! There's no time to realize what's going on. It's a particular format but highly effective. And even if you must stick with it, it's worth it.
I will now work on my application for a launch planned for June. For that I will have to surround myself with a team of developers and this experience at the Capsule will be extremely useful for this prospection.
#testimonials #codingbootcamp #coding #bootcamp #web #tech #digitalisation #changeyourlife #entrepreneurship #LaCapsuleMonaco #TeamLaCapsule
- after science- 9/8/2020Jose Luis Carrasco • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Developer • Campus: Paris • Verified via LinkedInAfter studying geology, I set up two companies in which I managed technical teams. I had no skills in code but I had some tech knowledge
as a Product Owner. I then looked for a job in this field and after several recruitments, the HR of one company advised me to turn to
development, where there were more needs.
I inquired about the different bootcamps, I hesitated between several of them. The post-program support and follow-up offered by La Capsule were decisive elements in my decision. My interview also went very well with the team, which convinced me in my choice!
I found in the code the scientific logic that I had acquired during my studies and that helped me a lot in my learning. I followed the training during the containment and it was not a problem, on the contrary. No need to take transport and no loss of time. I could rest at lunch break and get fit in the afternoon! It was really a plus to be in telepresential!
The program is very well done, very clear to acquire solid skills in web and mobile development. You really see a lot of concepts in 10 weeks, which allows you to be a good junior developer at the end. Working on the final project also allows you to apply all the notions you learn during the training and to have a concrete project to put forward afterwards.
What really marked my experience at La Capsule was the possibility I had of constantly challenging myself on complex notions, without knowing where it was going to lead me in the beginning. The projects showed us right from the start what we were going to get to, while with the challenges, you have the surprise to see what you managed to do in the end. It's rewarding to see the result once the challenge is over! The program is adapted to each person's level with the possibility of offering us new challenges when we need them and it's very enriching.
The teachers were great! David is caring, very calm and passionate. The Assistant Teachers are also very attentive to our needs and know how to adapt to everyone's problems. I also kept good contacts with the alumni of my Batch. The agreement was very good between us and we saw each other at the end of the confinement!
The Capsule was a very good decision for me! After being a Teacher Assistant for a while, I found a position as a Frontend Developer at Carizy, three months after the end of my training thanks to the La Capsule network! I start in two weeks and I can't wait to start my new life!
- Full time dev web developer- 9/7/2020TRUFFAUT Corentin • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Developer • Campus: Paris • Verified via LinkedInInitially far from the tech field, I had a few friends in the
development world and I started to take a close interest in it, and
finally decided to change my job and become a web developer.
I discovered La Capsule and the team first advised me to familiarize
myself with the code on Codecademy since I had few skills in the field
and I really got hooked. The feeling also went very well from the start
with the team. I found that it was a human-sized training course and
that the program was very concrete with its project-based pedagogy. So I
decided to integrate the Fullstack training at La Capsule.
From a technical point of view, the program is very operational if you
give yourself the means to succeed. The program allows us to learn how
to code quickly and well. The increase in skills is progressive and
allows us to gradually improve our skills on concepts that seemed
inaccessible at the beginning of the training.
It is a very good starting point for a career as a developer, to know
how to decipher technical documentation etc. It gives us solid weapons
to launch into development.
My experience with the teachers has been very positive. Noel and David
are great, the feeling can only go well with them! The whole
organization of La Capsule is made to make you feel good as a student.
There is a real human dimension and a real dimension of accompaniment.
The principle of the Teacher Assistants is also very well thought out.
The fact of being able to exchange with students who have finished their
training allows you to see concretely the level that you can reach and
the result that you can expect at the end of the bootcamp.
The atmosphere with the other students of the Batch was also very good.
You meet people with a common goal and common desires. The general
climate puts us at ease and creates a friendly atmosphere between
students but also in the interactions that we can have with the staff.
As a La Capsule alumni, I can now say that it is a training that gives a
real value on the job market. We reach a level that allows us to apply
developer, React,React Native. And these are very popular languages and
frameworks on the job market!
I would advise La Capsule without hesitation to those who wish to become
- Amazing experience ..- 9/4/2020Hans Cameus • Course: Full Stack Web Developer • Campus: Paris • Verified via LinkedInI followed a first training named Simplon which made me discover the world of code and web development. I was curious to discover this job and considering the demands on the job market I found it interesting to deepen the subject. I wanted to find a structured training, which would allow me to train quickly and be operational to be able to reconvert myself in this field.
After some research I discovered La Capsule. My interview with Noel went very well and reinforced my belief that the training corresponded to my expectations and that it would be totally adapted to my reconversion project!
I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by my progress during the bootcamp, which was very fast! The program is designed to quickly build up your skills and the project-based approach allows you to acquire solid programming knowledge at a level that I would not have thought possible in just 10 weeks. On top of that, the teachers were very attentive to what I had to say and were very attentive to the fact that everyone could progress whatever their level. David, the teacher, is always available and humble, he has a real will to make the code accessible.
I also kept very good contacts with the other alumni of my Batch. I even continue to work with some of them on entrepreneurial projects. The general atmosphere was very good, both between students and with the La Capsule team.
My training now opens up new perspectives from a professional point of view. I continue to work on projects to continue to code and learn about concrete cases in parallel with my job search. In fact, I would love to join a startup to rediscover the atmosphere and spirit of La Capsule.