La Capsule Academy
La Capsule Academy is a full-time, 10-week web and mobile development bootcamp in Lyon and Paris, France and Lisbon, Portugal. Students will learn the common core of web development and master basic foundations. Students will also learn advanced concepts for back end and front end programming. Expect to learn the skills needed to create code that is more flexible and powerful, while building applications that can be deployed on mobile phones. The course also includes a 2-week final project with help from teachers and mentors. After the conclusion of the course, there is a 4-week mentor program where bootcamp graduates can utilize career prep and job search help.
Recent La Capsule Academy Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent La Capsule Academy News
Start Date March 23, 2020 Cost €6,000 Class size 30 Location Lisbon, Lyon, ParisStudents learn basic foundations and advanced teachings on web development. Students will also be able to deploy their applications to mobile.
Deposit N/A FinancingThe Capsule issues a NCCP Level III Web and Mobile Web Developer credential. The program is therefore eligible for the CPF.
The Capsule is also referenced Datadock, which allows all of our programmes to be eligible for OPCO funding.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview Yes
More Start DatesMarch 23, 2020 - Paris Apply by May 29, 2020April 6, 2020 - Lyon Apply by June 12, 2020
La Capsule Academy Reviews
12 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- A great experience and training- 4/16/2019Fred • Freelance • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Developer • Campus: Paris • Verified via GitHub
I was not expecting such an experience. Before I started La Capsule, I had no experience at all with programming. I only had some knowledge of basic HTML and a big interest in digital tools.
I had interviews with 3 bootcamps before I had to chose. I decided to join la Capsule for 3 main reasons :
- it was the only Bootcamp that was offering a React Native training in Paris and as we say : Mobile first !!!
- It was the cheapest between the 3 I had selected.
- My interview with the lead teacher was great and he reassured me about my ability to learn and gave me self confidence.
At the end I do not regret my choice. I met nice people. Some of my camarades became my friends and we still meet each other from time to time, building a good network.
- I developed my project at La Capsule- 2/11/2020Xavier G • Entrepreneur • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Developer • Campus: ParisI really enjoyed my training at La Capsule. The strong point of this program is the pedagogy based on the application and creation of weekly projects.
The last two weeks of Batch allowed me to code a MVP of my application.
I had a really good contact with the team but also with my fellow students who invested themselves in my entrepreneurial project. And now I'm autonomous on it and it's really nice!
I recommend this training to all those who wish to develop a project and do not want to go through service providers who will not always be able to meet your needs 100%.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
I chose La Capsule for its language and mobile development learning. In my professional reconversion, I wanted to enter the job market as quickly as possible and thus learn a language that is widespread and in demand. I also wanted to know how to develop an app to have a complete profile. I really liked this bootcamp, the atmosphere was conducive to progress, the teachers were available and pedagogical, the courses were clear thanks to the daily application of recently learned concepts!
Thank you La Capsule! It was a great experience!
- High quality bootcamp- 1/22/2020jerôme • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Developer • Campus: Paris
Thanks to La Capsule which allowed me to develop my computer skills in only 10 weeks.
I'm impressed by the amount of knowledge I've acquired since this coding bootcamp. I now know how to code but I have also been trained to search by myself! However, the teachers were always there to help us solve a problem, and helping each other also helped a lot!
High quality program, very stimulating spirit of promotion, in short, I recommend it!
- Thank you La Capsule!!- 1/22/2020hugues • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Developer • Campus: Paris
As a salesman for several years, I wished to reconvert myself in computer science. So I joined La Capsule several months ago. And I'm delighted!
The course formats were very intense and very enriching! The teachers were attentive and available to help us with our projects. I also noticed the group cohesion between batch mates. Mutual help was the key word of this training and allowed us to progress at a good rhythm!
Today, I was able to continue with an internship after my coding bootcamp to deepen my knowledge and I am completely fulfilled in my new job!
- I loved the program- 1/21/2020Maryse M • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Developer • Campus: Paris
I enjoyed the program to become a Fullstack web developer for La capsule!
I learned a lot in 9 weeks and I am now able to code! The last two weeks were surely the most interesting. We applied all our knowledge in an entrepreneurial project to create a MVP.
I loved the program, the assistant teachers always available to help us but also the very pedagogical teachers! The format of the classes in the morning and the application in the afternoon allowed us to better assimilate the concepts seen over the weeks.
We are also encouraged to help each other in the promotion, which creates a real and enjoyable group cohesion!
I 100% recommend this coding bootcamp!
- Best coding bootcamp- 1/20/2020Aurore C • Graduate • Campus: Paris
The intensity and quality of La Capsule's training make this program an effective and rewarding bootcamp coding program!
I integrated La Capsule after detecting a particular feeling with the code. So I decided to train myself. After graduating, I didn't want to spend another 2 years in a long training course and I preferred to learn quickly to be able to finally start an active life.
I have absolutely no regrets! The teachers were very formative and pedagogical. They paid attention to our progress and really accompanied us when we were in difficulty with a concept. You would think that given the speed of the training, the teachers didn't have time to dwell on a case, but that wasn't the case at all!
The courses were very clear and the daily exercises and weekly projects allowed a good understanding of the concepts. This format is a change from traditional courses! I really didn't feel like going back to school!
The size of the class is also on a human scale (about 30 people), so you are not lost in a large group of people and you sympathize very easily with the other students! I met inspiring people who I kept in touch with after my training!
In conclusion, a great experience with interesting and listening people! Don't hesitate, go for it!
- Great experience!!- 1/17/2020Heloise • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Developer • Campus: Lyon
I loved my training at The Capsule! The teachers were available to answer our questions and accompany us throughout the training.
The team is very friendly and there is a very good atmosphere in the classroom!
I was able to meet people with very different backgrounds from mine and work with them on their future project. It was very enriching!
La Capsule allowed me to develop new skills and deepen my marketing profile to improve my CV!
- Long life to La Capsule!- 5/23/2017Marina • Course: Full Stack Web Developer • Campus: Lyon
When I signed up for the training with La Capsule, I clearly left my comfort zone! I had no experience in coding and this was the first step of my professional reconversion. Hence, I had some doubts regarding the possible results of such a short and intense training, but most of all I had doubts on my own capability of learning to code in so little time. The first three weeks were very hard, I almost gave up! When they say boot camp, they are not joking! But Noël, our trainer, proved to be not only a very skilled teacher, but also an excellent coach who knew how to get me back on track when in doubt. Today, after ten weeks of intense hands on training, I have learned a lot and I am very proud of my personal project, built during the last phase of the training. Moreover, the material conditions are perfect: a very spacious and beautiful co-working place, with a comfortable and nice atmosphere with fruits and coffee as much as you want. And, to top it all, yoga class once a week, the perfect way to relax! I am so lucky to have initiated my new career with La Capsule. Next step: internship as assistant developer. Many thanks to Noël and Marlène for their professionalism and their high availability and also to my capsule colleagues of the Lyon promotion, thanks for all the laughs and long life to La Capsule!
- High quality training- 5/20/2017Lenny • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Developer • Campus: Lyon
- The best way to become a developer- 5/15/2017Cedric • Course: Full Stack Web Developer • Campus: Lyon
A great thanks to La Capsule! I had no special knowledge when I signed up and today, after 10 weeks of training, I am capable to code. Noël, our trainer, tought us a lot of things in little time and in a very relaxed atmosphere. Each and everyone of us got one to one time with him, so that we all could move forward on a steady rythme. At the end of the training, we even developed our own application, all of us. I strongly recommend this training, even if you don't have prior coding experience!