itup-academy-logo

ITUp Academy

Amsterdam, Lisbon, Singapore, Sydney

ITUp Academy

ITUp Academy is a 6- or 12-week web development bootcamp with campuses in Portugal, Singapore, Netherlands, and South Africa. Students will learn using OutSystems, a low code platform which is a visual development approach to learning how to code. ITUp Academy offers career assistance to coding bootcamp graduates. Graduates are certified as OutSystems Associate Developers.

ITUp Academy classes meet in person, and students learn how to design, develop, and test web applications. Curriculum focuses on team-oriented learning, and includes comprehensive soft skills training modules. The curriculum covers web development foundations and web applications. No previous coding experience is required. Prospective students need only good logical and mathematical reasoning skills to apply. The bootcamp is taught in English. ITUp Academy offers campus-specific financial aid, including free tuition and meal allowances.

Recent ITUp Academy Reviews: Rating 4.88

all (9) reviews for ITUp Academy →

Recent ITUp Academy News

• TurnUp Academy

SQL, Scrum, REST, JavaScript, HTML, CSS, Agile, Mobile, Front End
    Start Date October 18, 2021
    LocationLisbon
    ITUp Academy’s TurnUp Linda-a-Velha coding boot camp can be completed in 6 weeks by students who come from an IT background, and 12 weeks by students who do not come from an IT background. Graduates of this coding boot camp will receive an OutSystems Associate Developer Certification and are guaranteed employment.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo previous coding experience is required. The course is taught in English.
    October 18, 2021 - Lisbon Apply by September 17, 2021
  • What a Bootcamp
    - 10/7/2021
    Laura Fidalgo • OutSystems Developer • Graduate
    I started my journey with ITUp in 2019 when I was selected to join the Turn Up Academy. It was one of the best decisions of my life, truly life changing.
    The trainers are amazing, they give a huge support throughout the entire process, and the program is really well thought to give you the tools for success.
    For someone with no IT background, I was able to learn the basics of HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, SQL and, of course, OutSystems. At the end, I achieved the Outsystems Associate Web Developer Certification and started working at OSQuay.

• Nuno Silva • Junior Outsystems Developer
     The TurnUp Program, provided by ITUp Academy, was an incredible experience that revitalized my professional motivation and allowed me to take a new direction in my career. Thanks to an excellent team, it was possible to learn a huge amount of new skills, in an intense and extremely dynamic way.
  • Gonçalo Pessanha • OutSystems Developer • Graduate
    ITUP provided a fantastic way to become a Certified OutSystems Developer, through a well structured and complete program.
  • Rafael Rebelo • Junior Developer • Applicant
    With an immersive, full-time, and hands-on learning framework packed with engaging, curated, and relevant content, I was fluent in OutSystems technology by the end of the course. This comprehensive, industry-relevant training program includes modules like web development foundations, developing OutSystems web apps, consolidation of concepts, and a mastering OutSystems development module simulating a real-like project development.
    Furthermore, we went beyond app dev with a module dedicated to career coaching and soft skills training.
  • Nuno Pinheiro • Outsystems Consultant • Student
    Challenging experience, the course prepared me and opened doors to the outsystems consultancy industry
  • Turn up Program
    - 9/30/2021
    Mafalda Costa • Outsystems Consultant • Student
    This course was absolutely life changing. You can have any course in the world, but if you have it in you the capacity to develop and apply logic, this course can make you a developer. The course taught me valuable web development foundations and the basis of developing, and also taught me the OutSystems technology and developing OutSystems web apps and mobile apps. The program also included a consolidation of all Outsystems concepts with a simulation of a real project to get you ready for the experience. At last the program also included soft skills training and career coaching.

It's intense, it's challenging, it's immersive, it's a whole new perspective and a new window opener to your capabilities and skills, and made me realize how much I love this work area, when I started with Agronomic Engineering. This course can change your perception and open new opportunities in your life.
  • Fábio Lopes • Outsystems Reactive Developer Trainee • Student
    This course had as a main objective to teach us the basics of programming such as alghoritms, data modeling, html/css and procede to Outsystems Reactive
  • Turn Up June 2021
    - 9/24/2021
    Sérgio Ferreira • Student
    I enrolled on this course cause I needed a change of work, I always looked up to the IT department and ITUp accepted me despite not having an IT background, this trust gave me a confidence boost to learn more about programming, today I'm a certificated OutSystems Developer and I couldn't be happier. Massive thanks to everyone at ITUp that surely prepared me well enough for this change. Today I know that my career will be made around IT.