Hack a BOSS
There are no prerequisites to join Hack a BOSS, only a desire and strong motivation to train in a practical and specialized area. Students should expect to learn from non-traditional instructors who have vast experience and draw from real-world programming experiences. The teaching style is work-oriented, so students work individually and in groups on projects as they learn. The course is taught in Spanish, but applicants must know B2 or Upper Intermediate level English.
During the 16-week bootcamp, Hack a BOSS students not only get core technical training, but also coaching in soft skills like interpersonal communication, leadership, and teamwork. During the bootcamp, real companies will be in the classroom to assess and analyze student projects and progress. The bootcamp ends with preparation for job interviews.
Recent Hack a BOSS Reviews: Rating
Recent Hack a BOSS News
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.