entity-academy-logo

ENTITY Academy

ENTITY Academy

ENTITY Academy offers virtual bootcamps specifically for women with programs in Data Science (33 weeks), Software Development (33 weeks), Web Development (24 weeks), UX/UI (36 weeks) and Data Analytics (24 weeks). ENTITY's mission is to close the skills, confidence, and wage gap that impacts women in tech fields.

No prior experience is necessary to apply for any ENTITY Academy bootcamp.

ENTITY Academy bootcamp students will receive career services, including resume assistance, interview preparation, and portfolio development. Students will also receive soft skills training and personalized mentorship.

ENTITY Academy students have several tuition payment options, including an Income Share Agreement, low interest loans through Climb credit, or a payment plan. Scholarships may also be available for select bootcamps.

Recent ENTITY Academy Reviews: Rating 4.91

all (119) reviews for ENTITY Academy →

Recent ENTITY Academy News

• Cybersecurity Virtual Academy

Network Security, Python
    As the world becomes more tech-focused and information migrates to the web or cloud services, companies need professionals who can monitor for risk and fraud. Government organizations, corporations, banks, and even the everyday person, need protection from hackers and data breaches. However, like many areas of the tech industry, cybersecurity is suffering from a skills gap. This is why ENTITY has launched The Cybersecurity Virtual Academy, powered by Woz U, to give you valuable hard skills to land a job in cybersecurity. ​ Our preferred provider for this course, Woz U, can help you acquire the skills needed to land entry-level positions in cybersecurity, even if you don't have any prior experience. Plus, through ENTITY Academy, you will receive soft skills training, mentorship, and invitations for you to connect with your peers and industry leaders in our Mentor Network.
    Tuition PlansPrivate funding, deferred repayment, and additional payment options available
    Minimum Skill LevelAll backgrounds accepted
  • Data Science Virtual Academy

R, Python, Machine Learning, Data Visualization, Data Structures, Data Science
    Data Science bootcamp students will learn statistical programming with R, programming fundamentals with Python, data wrangling and visualization, machine learning and modeling, and business analytics training. Entity Academy Data Science bootcamp is powered by Woz U.
    Financing is available through Climb Credit.
    Tuition PlansIncome share agreement is available.
    ScholarshipScholarships may be available
    Minimum Skill LevelNo previous experience required to apply
  • Medical Billing and Coding Virtual Academy

Medical billing and coding is a great career for those interested in the medical field but don't want to spend years in higher education. Their work is vital to ensure costs are being kept down, medical mistakes are minimized, and patients' medical histories are properly organized and saved. It has become a sought-after job in the healthcare industry due to its numerous benefits such as being able to complete training in as little as a year, career advancement opportunities, and in some cases, the ability to work from home. ​ The opportunities in this field are everywhere. You could work at a clinician's office or hospital, in an office for an insurance company, and some agencies are even hiring billing technicians for remote positions. No matter what your ideal work environment is, medical billing and coding has a place for you.
    Tuition PlansFinancial aid options available
    Minimum Skill LevelAll backgrounds accepted
  • Software Development Virtual Academy

SQL, jQuery, JavaScript, Java, HTML, Front End, CSS
    Software Development bootcamp students will learn full stack programming and coding, database management, responsive design, and web security. Entity Academy Software Development bootcamp is powered by Woz U.
    Financing available through Climb
    Tuition PlansIncome share agreement is available
    ScholarshipScholarships may be available
    Minimum Skill LevelNo previous experience required to apply
  • Writer's Collective (Digital Marketing)

OnlinePart Time12 Weeks
    Start Date May 09, 2022
    This is a multi-platform digital marketing program, covering paid advertising on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Google. Students will also learn in-demand editorial skills, including search engine optimization, writing and editing for digital media, and the fundamentals of graphic design and branding.
    Tuition PlansContingent Payment Plans and loans are available.
    May 09, 2022 - Online
    Anita Sengrath • Student
    Entity Academy is partnered with WOZ In offering the Data Science program. I was skeptical but I really liked the coaching portion that Entity had to offer. There are coaches that really care about your well being and mental health. They taught us duty skills, management, and with stress. Or you can have a one-on-one with the amazing Ayana. There is live zoom meetings with various professionals in the data science or tech field.

Woz U is behind the data science portion and offers lessons, modules to pass. The exercises and graded projects I feel really helped me understand the materials. But having said that I think you should still look at outside resources or ask your mentors for help. You are assigned and mentor and meet with them weekly so that you’re accountable and also can ask for help. So far the mentors I encountered are really cool and helpful. The supplant course outline and videos are soooo helpful. When I was stuck I would look at them. I have taken Database course at my college and I felt I learned more from the database course here at Entity. I loving my experience so far and looking to graduate.
  • Excellent Support!
    Amrita Guha • Student
    I never thought I would be good at coding and learning programming languages until I started the data science program with ENTITY Academy. The materials provided broke down technical concepts in a very easy-to-understand way, and help was always readily available when I needed it. You have to put in the time, energy and effort to find success but ENTITY does a great job of supporting students through one-on-one mentorship for hard skills and group coaching for soft skills. They also gave me financial assistance where I could complete the program without having to worry about payment until after I’ve secured a job (which ENTITY’s career services will help me with). The organization as a whole is clearly dedicated to empowering women to excel in the tech industry. I love what I am learning in my data science program and ENTITY has excited me for what the future holds!
  • Dasia Greenwood • Student
    Before I came to ENTITY I was struggling to find the right school for me. A lot of other colleges offering data science programs were either too lengthy, didn’t promise a career in the future, or were just way too expensive. I’m honestly very lucky to have come upon this school. The mentorship and lesson communication is phenomenal. We have reviews that test our knowledge and really help us to retain the information that we will need in our future careers! Entity offers job placement, life coaching, and so many other rewarding programs that serve as motivational affirmations. They push us forward! As women! And as students. You won’t have made a mistake choosing ENTITY for your data science education.
  • Klarissa A
    When I was looking to start a bootcamp I didn’t know where to start. I’ve come across entity and sent an email. I was followed up with a call and from there I knew this is the bootcamp I want to attend. I’ve started in January all my courses are pretty straight forward whenever I have questions my mentor or any mentor is available to jump on a zoom to walk me through. Since starting I grew confidence in my work and built a great relationship with my mentor. I even made the directors list how amazing is that !
  • Susan • ESA - Environmental Specialists Attendant
    I highly recommend this school if you are interested in Data Science.  When ever I had a problem understand the material there was always someone to help me.
    Amanda F. • Data Scientist • Student
    Choosing Entity Academy is the best decision I’ve ever made. The Mentors are amazingly helpful. Everyone wants to see you do well and there is so much help available , you are on the road to success.
  • Yolanda Price • Certified Data Scientist/Graduate Student • Graduate
    -As a recent graduate of Entity Academy, I can say that the staff and learning environment is one of the best in the past training workshops that I've been on. Everyone is very welcoming and encouraging when it comes to learning. When you put in the effort and discipline, you will get amazing results from Entity.
    Deborah H. • Student
    I am in the middle of my career life and I was looking to do a pivot into technology when I came across Entity's Data Science Course. I was concerned that with an online format I wouldn't get the live help I knew I would need given my background is the furthest thing from Tech. I have had great support.  The mentors, coaches and other staff at Entity are very involved and responsive and knowledgeable. I am learning so much and am excited for what the future holds.
  • Nicole • Aspiring Data Scientist
    I first joined ENTITY Academy because I wanted to look for a way to enhance my undergraduate degree - which happened to be in a social science - with technical skills. Although I initially tried to decide between the Software Development and Data Science programs, I eventually chose the Data Science program because of its practical applications and connections across many fields.  Although there is always room for continual improvement and development, the curriculum thus far has been comprehensive and seems to have given me a good start in my journey to learning the basics of data science. I loved the fact that the program was all online, and although the deadlines could be pressing, the organization and structure of the lessons was pleasant. Personally, I really enjoyed the statistics modules and the introductions to topics and programs such as Machine Learning, SQL, Python, and R. Since time flew by so quickly for me, I only wish I could do it again as I look back fondly at those early modules. As someone who did not receive this type of technical instruction from my undergraduate education, I now definitely feel more "tech-savvy" and well-rounded as a prospective employee for whichever industry I choose to enter. In addition, one of the *best* aspects of ENTITY Academy & Woz U is the outstandingly supportive environment of mentors and educators (a special shout out to HANNAH and EMILY!). Everyone I interacted with was both helpful and knowledgeable to the best of their ability, and the same has been true for their career services coordinator. I have gained immense insight from my various mentors, as well as invaluable advice regarding my personal and professional development. Just as well, my experience with the Final Project really taught me how to collaborate with a team, exceed my limitations, put in the work to succeed, and ask the right questions as a data scientist. Thank you ENTITY for all of the support, and I look forward to staying connected within this network!
    - 4/27/2022
    Sandra Zamorano • Data Science Associate • Student
    I am so happy to recommend ENTITY Academy, Academy saved me from a life in Nursing that I had been doing for the last 15 years.  I always wanted to get into the tech industry and I was super excited to know that this field is growing, expansive, and you can generally work for most industries because everyone is now dependent on the massive amount of data being collected to organize their business.  The mentors, instructors, and the complete staff at ENTITY have been incredibly supportive.  As Nike says Just Do It!
    - 4/27/2022
    Michelle • Aspiring Data Scientist • Student
    I very much enjoyed my experience and the curriculum at Entity! My mentor Devin was the best, he made the learning interactive for me!
  • Nikki Gupta • Digital Marketing Specialist • Student
    I attended ENTITY Academy's Writers Collective Program when I was a rising Junior in university. Even though I had an excellent educational background, I sensed something was missing. I still lacked confidence and a sense of direction in my career, and it was incredibly daunting since I was already halfway through university. But when I joined the Writers Collective Program, I gained so much confidence as not only a writer but also as a digital marketing specialist. During my time with ENTITY, I completed rigorous rotations in search engine optimization (SEO), digital PR/linkbacks, graphic design, and social media packaging. With the guidance of my mentors and other mentees, it was the perfect environment for me to flourish. Being surrounded by women supporting one another is something I cannot take for granted.

The Writers Collective Program provides students with essential digital skills to be well-rounded digital storytellers and content creators. In addition to the program itself, it is necessary to note the fantastic people you meet within the program. The connections you make are one of the program's perks, as you get to meet people from all over the world with different expertise and experiences. I said this before, but it is simply the best place to grow as an individual. ENTITY gave me the confidence and necessary skills to pursue a position as a Digital Marketing Specialist for a start-up cosmetics brand that is launching in Sephora soon and continuing my journey in the digital media field.