entity-academy-logo

ENTITY Academy

ENTITY Academy

ENTITY Academy offers virtual bootcamps specifically for women with programs in Data Science (33 weeks), Software Development (33 weeks), Web Development (24 weeks), UX/UI (36 weeks) and Data Analytics (24 weeks). ENTITY's mission is to close the skills, confidence, and wage gap that impacts women in tech fields.

No prior experience is necessary to apply for any ENTITY Academy bootcamp.

ENTITY Academy bootcamp students will receive career services, including resume assistance, interview preparation, and portfolio development. Students will also receive soft skills training and personalized mentorship.

ENTITY Academy students have several tuition payment options, including an Income Share Agreement, low interest loans through Climb credit, or a payment plan. Scholarships may also be available for select bootcamps.

Recent ENTITY Academy Reviews: Rating 4.91

all (119) reviews for ENTITY Academy →

Recent ENTITY Academy News

• Cybersecurity Virtual Academy

Network Security, Python
    As the world becomes more tech-focused and information migrates to the web or cloud services, companies need professionals who can monitor for risk and fraud. Government organizations, corporations, banks, and even the everyday person, need protection from hackers and data breaches. However, like many areas of the tech industry, cybersecurity is suffering from a skills gap. This is why ENTITY has launched The Cybersecurity Virtual Academy, powered by Woz U, to give you valuable hard skills to land a job in cybersecurity. ​ Our preferred provider for this course, Woz U, can help you acquire the skills needed to land entry-level positions in cybersecurity, even if you don't have any prior experience. Plus, through ENTITY Academy, you will receive soft skills training, mentorship, and invitations for you to connect with your peers and industry leaders in our Mentor Network.
    Tuition PlansPrivate funding, deferred repayment, and additional payment options available
    Minimum Skill LevelAll backgrounds accepted
  • Data Science Virtual Academy

R, Python, Machine Learning, Data Visualization, Data Structures, Data Science
    Data Science bootcamp students will learn statistical programming with R, programming fundamentals with Python, data wrangling and visualization, machine learning and modeling, and business analytics training. Entity Academy Data Science bootcamp is powered by Woz U.
    Financing is available through Climb Credit.
    Tuition PlansIncome share agreement is available.
    ScholarshipScholarships may be available
    Minimum Skill LevelNo previous experience required to apply
  • Medical Billing and Coding Virtual Academy

Medical billing and coding is a great career for those interested in the medical field but don't want to spend years in higher education. Their work is vital to ensure costs are being kept down, medical mistakes are minimized, and patients' medical histories are properly organized and saved. It has become a sought-after job in the healthcare industry due to its numerous benefits such as being able to complete training in as little as a year, career advancement opportunities, and in some cases, the ability to work from home. ​ The opportunities in this field are everywhere. You could work at a clinician's office or hospital, in an office for an insurance company, and some agencies are even hiring billing technicians for remote positions. No matter what your ideal work environment is, medical billing and coding has a place for you.
    Tuition PlansFinancial aid options available
    Minimum Skill LevelAll backgrounds accepted
  • Software Development Virtual Academy

SQL, jQuery, JavaScript, Java, HTML, Front End, CSS
    Software Development bootcamp students will learn full stack programming and coding, database management, responsive design, and web security. Entity Academy Software Development bootcamp is powered by Woz U.
    Financing available through Climb
    Tuition PlansIncome share agreement is available
    ScholarshipScholarships may be available
    Minimum Skill LevelNo previous experience required to apply
  • Writer's Collective (Digital Marketing)

OnlinePart Time12 Weeks
    Start Date May 09, 2022
    This is a multi-platform digital marketing program, covering paid advertising on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Google. Students will also learn in-demand editorial skills, including search engine optimization, writing and editing for digital media, and the fundamentals of graphic design and branding.
    Tuition PlansContingent Payment Plans and loans are available.
    May 09, 2022 - Online
  • Awesome
    Cadedra • Student
    Love to see a school that focus on women in tech!! You get an mentor who is there to help . School just awesome I have met some amazing woman .
  • Chandal Wilson • Student
    I’ve been in my program about four months now and I really it enjoy it more than I expected. I like problem solving and my mentor is always available to help when I am confused or feel like giving up. The mentors really make the program without them I would’ve been so lost. I hope to be a mentor one when obtain all the knowledge needed. I would highly recommend this program.
  • Data Science
    Kimberly • Student
    It's been an adventure! I took a chance on myself to ignore the "I'm too old to learn something new" and enrolled into the data science course as to reinvent myself. The mentors are wonderful and are always there to help you out. The hands on assignments are real world situations and that is beneficial for creating a portfolio when you're done with the course.
  • Data Science
    Johsiereen • Student
    I love Entity Academy. It is perfect for anyone who has a busy schedule. Everything is online, the courses are very well written out, and the mentors are always a great help. If you are looking to upskill in your career, I would definitely recommend Entity.
  • Karina • Student
    I started the program a couple weeks ago, but have felt part of the community for weeks now. There has been so much support and encouragement from the start of my journey with Entity and I have appreciated how it's encouraged me and made me believe this is something I can accomplish.

The opportunities for meeting people in the field through Fireside chats is priceless and so helpful to receive insider information from someone actually doing it in real time.

I am very happy with the program thus far and look forward to delving into my studies and what Entity programs have to offer.
    Shaunice C • Student
    Originally I was a little afraid to start the Software Development program but I’m so happy I did. The curriculum is easy to grasp if you are looking to switch careers like me. I’m so grateful for the support from the staff. You can tell that they really care about each student.
  • Ardita M • Senior Analyst • Graduate
    I came across the Entity Academy's Data Science Virtual Academy through an advertisement. As a data analyst, I signed up almost immediately because I thought this would be a great opportunity to enhance my current knowledge and upskill in the process.

While attending the academy, I had two amazing mentors that helped me the most. Whenever I was really stuck or had an issue with any assignment, they were extremely helpful and guided me through the process. During my final project, the instructor and one of the mentors offered a lot of support, guidance, and encouragement for me and my project partner to build confidence in our work.

After the final project and post-graduation, I had tremendous help from Mark Gasche to hone and polish both my soft skills and resume. With his help and expertise, I applied for a Senior Analyst position and landed the job!!! Although I have a background in data analysis, computer science, and SQL, my newly acquired knowledge of Python, R, Tableau, and predictive modeling/machine learning helped push me over the edge!
  • Reina Palma • Student
    Good course, comprehensive and easy to use. Someone always available to help when you get stuck.
  • Data Scientist
    Candy Linde • Student
    I loved my courses!! I’ve always had an analytical mind and this came easy. The help from the mentors and support that was given helped to keep me motivated. Some of the course work needs to be updated but being able to ask a mentor if there was a problem was invaluable!! I would definitely recommend if you are looking to upgrade your resume and work.
  • Very supportive
    Ronise • Student
    My experience has been wonderful. The mentors always respond quickly to answer questions. I’ve never been at school or job that has such support in place . I love it so far
  • Vivienne • Student
    The curriculum covers a wide range of materials in compressed modules. It does a good job explaining the technical parts as well as the concepts behind each one. I'm currently not working and only has my Data Science school work that I found to be a bit more time-consuming than I expected so be prepared to put in as much effort as you can learning the material. The mentors are very helpful and responsive and it's been very easy to get assistance when needed.
  • Samantha Diaz • Graduate
    I love the fact that I get a lot of support systems through my learning. Knowing the fact that I am deaf, I was never treated any different. I was supported every steps of the way when I needed help to understand what I am doing. Captions were provided and I am satisfied with every efforts they have put in. Highly respectful!