entity-academy-logo

ENTITY Academy

ENTITY Academy

ENTITY Academy offers virtual bootcamps specifically for women with programs in Data Science (33 weeks), Software Development (33 weeks), Web Development (24 weeks), UX/UI (36 weeks) and Data Analytics (24 weeks). ENTITY's mission is to close the skills, confidence, and wage gap that impacts women in tech fields.

No prior experience is necessary to apply for any ENTITY Academy bootcamp.

ENTITY Academy bootcamp students will receive career services, including resume assistance, interview preparation, and portfolio development. Students will also receive soft skills training and personalized mentorship.

ENTITY Academy students have several tuition payment options, including an Income Share Agreement, low interest loans through Climb credit, or a payment plan. Scholarships may also be available for select bootcamps.

Recent ENTITY Academy Reviews: Rating 4.91

all (119) reviews for ENTITY Academy →

Recent ENTITY Academy News

• Cybersecurity Virtual Academy

Network Security, Python
    As the world becomes more tech-focused and information migrates to the web or cloud services, companies need professionals who can monitor for risk and fraud. Government organizations, corporations, banks, and even the everyday person, need protection from hackers and data breaches. However, like many areas of the tech industry, cybersecurity is suffering from a skills gap. This is why ENTITY has launched The Cybersecurity Virtual Academy, powered by Woz U, to give you valuable hard skills to land a job in cybersecurity. ​ Our preferred provider for this course, Woz U, can help you acquire the skills needed to land entry-level positions in cybersecurity, even if you don't have any prior experience. Plus, through ENTITY Academy, you will receive soft skills training, mentorship, and invitations for you to connect with your peers and industry leaders in our Mentor Network.
    Tuition PlansPrivate funding, deferred repayment, and additional payment options available
    Minimum Skill LevelAll backgrounds accepted
  • Data Science Virtual Academy

R, Python, Machine Learning, Data Visualization, Data Structures, Data Science
    Data Science bootcamp students will learn statistical programming with R, programming fundamentals with Python, data wrangling and visualization, machine learning and modeling, and business analytics training. Entity Academy Data Science bootcamp is powered by Woz U.
    Financing is available through Climb Credit.
    Tuition PlansIncome share agreement is available.
    ScholarshipScholarships may be available
    Minimum Skill LevelNo previous experience required to apply
  • Medical Billing and Coding Virtual Academy

Medical billing and coding is a great career for those interested in the medical field but don't want to spend years in higher education. Their work is vital to ensure costs are being kept down, medical mistakes are minimized, and patients' medical histories are properly organized and saved. It has become a sought-after job in the healthcare industry due to its numerous benefits such as being able to complete training in as little as a year, career advancement opportunities, and in some cases, the ability to work from home. ​ The opportunities in this field are everywhere. You could work at a clinician's office or hospital, in an office for an insurance company, and some agencies are even hiring billing technicians for remote positions. No matter what your ideal work environment is, medical billing and coding has a place for you.
    Tuition PlansFinancial aid options available
    Minimum Skill LevelAll backgrounds accepted
  • Software Development Virtual Academy

SQL, jQuery, JavaScript, Java, HTML, Front End, CSS
    Software Development bootcamp students will learn full stack programming and coding, database management, responsive design, and web security. Entity Academy Software Development bootcamp is powered by Woz U.
    Financing available through Climb
    Tuition PlansIncome share agreement is available
    ScholarshipScholarships may be available
    Minimum Skill LevelNo previous experience required to apply
  • Writer's Collective (Digital Marketing)

OnlinePart Time12 Weeks
    Start Date May 09, 2022
    This is a multi-platform digital marketing program, covering paid advertising on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Google. Students will also learn in-demand editorial skills, including search engine optimization, writing and editing for digital media, and the fundamentals of graphic design and branding.
    Tuition PlansContingent Payment Plans and loans are available.
    May 09, 2022 - Online
  • Data Science
    - 4/29/2022
    Samika Johnston • Student
    Best decision made was starting the Data Science program at Entity Academy
  • Desmone Gambrell-Claxton • Student
    Entity Academy is a great program to join! They provide full mentorship to assist with successful hands on learning. The learning system is clear and easy to use. Highly recommended program.
  • Data science
    - 4/29/2022
    Jennifer Kenley • Graduate
    I made a right choice by attending Entity Academy! I stuck it through all the way to the finishline. All the mentors and coaches were super helpful. Learned a lot from them.
  • Chrissy • Student
    Entity Academy has one of the best programs I’ve ever enrolled in! The mentors are always there, ready and willing to help, and the material is broken down in a way that is easy for me to understand the material! I never thought online learning a could be this easy!
  • Dessie Z • Student
    From the recruitment process to participating in the program, you can tell that the entire ENTITY team supports and cares about you. They are right there with you every step of the way. It’s great to have such such an amazing and supportive community, especially as a stay-at-home-mom. Data science is something I have always been interested in and I  finally decided to pursue it after speaking with recruiter. I am absolutely loving the program so far! Thank you!
  • Data Scientist
    Zorana H. • Graduate
    It’s a great curriculum with active hands on activities to give you insight into what your career path is gonna look like. There’s also a lot of flexibility with when to work through the course load with plenty of support from not only the mentors/instructors when it comes to the assignments, but also providing emotional support via talks about prioritizing mental health, etc.
  • Heather Ewert • Student
    I can't speak highly enough of my experience here as a data science student. The content is intense but doable. The skills the courses teach are sought after in the job market. The mentors are available to answer your questions at almost any time. And the flexible financing options make it accessible to anyone who puts in the work. The team at Entity lifts and supports women. (Of course there are some male students as well; however, the team wants to recruit more women to STEM jobs). I would recommend this to anyone looking to expand a skillset or switch careers. I'm a registered nurse, but I'm looking to use my nursing education in other ways. I look forward to completing my program with Entity!
  • Nada Abdul aziz • Student
    It haa been amazing so far. The curriculum is comprehensive, but not overwhelming. It builds knowledge up from Zero. The two features that I have personally enjoyed most are 1) the availability of help through a group of mentors, 2) having a personal mentor and a personal coach.
    One thing to add, is that they are supportive and flexible when life hits you hard. They will provide more time to finish the course and I had several sessions with my coach to go through that hard times.
  • Tahnesha C.A. • Current Teacher • Student
    This has been an amazing experience so far! I love the fact that I have access to my mentor weekly and there are posted office hours for coursework help. The Fireside chats have been invaluable, so far. I have gained so much insight into what potential employers are looking for and understanding what is important when applying for different roles. I am also excited that I will finish the program with at least two projects in my portfolio. I just can't say enough about this program. If you want to get into data science this is the program for you!
  • Great support
    Taraneh • Graduate
    I had a wonderful experience with my Data Science Certification program that I completed in 2021. I signed up on a whim and started class the same day. I fell in love with the content and also became so comfortable with the mentorship and support. I was very limited with my tech capabilities because I was set in my old ways, and hadn't had experience even using Slack. Entity mentors put me at ease and held my hand figuratively through many times. I am currently interviewing for jobs, and I am getting responses and interviews. I can't apply to jobs fast enough because there are so many to choose from. I am a single mom of three in my mid 40s and I still finished it with great grades! I had such a great experience that I convinced my 20 yr old daughter to try it out, and she loved it too. It's been a great bonding experience, and she will be graduating next week!
  • Rebecca Wade • Data Science Student • Student
    This is the only Bootcamp that I found that help with finding their students jobs after completing the program as well as making it affordable for those like myself that wouldn't have been able to afford any upfront $1000 or more deposit like that of other Data Science/Data Analyst bootcamps that I've encountered. Also, the program is just as challenging as any other bootcamp. Only issue I've encountered is getting help sometimes for assignments that are due the day of or after a certain time of the day; in addition, some of the textbook/lecture reading sometimes don't explain certain topics thoroughly and that's when the mentors come in handy when available. Overall, it's been a great program and I'm sure other bootcamp programs have their shortcomings as well but as least this one is affordable especially during a time where employment is hard to obtain.
  • Data Science
    Ar’kajia Dunbar • Student
    One of the best rewarding yet challenging experiences! You get what you put in and I’m happy to have the support of a stellar Mentor and staff. One of the BEST DECISIONS of my life!