entity-academy-logo

ENTITY Academy

ENTITY Academy

ENTITY Academy offers virtual bootcamps specifically for women with programs in Data Science (33 weeks), Software Development (33 weeks), Web Development (24 weeks), UX/UI (36 weeks) and Data Analytics (24 weeks). ENTITY's mission is to close the skills, confidence, and wage gap that impacts women in tech fields.

No prior experience is necessary to apply for any ENTITY Academy bootcamp.

ENTITY Academy bootcamp students will receive career services, including resume assistance, interview preparation, and portfolio development. Students will also receive soft skills training and personalized mentorship.

ENTITY Academy students have several tuition payment options, including an Income Share Agreement, low interest loans through Climb credit, or a payment plan. Scholarships may also be available for select bootcamps.

Recent ENTITY Academy Reviews: Rating 4.91

all (119) reviews for ENTITY Academy →

Recent ENTITY Academy News

• Cybersecurity Virtual Academy

Network Security, Python
    As the world becomes more tech-focused and information migrates to the web or cloud services, companies need professionals who can monitor for risk and fraud. Government organizations, corporations, banks, and even the everyday person, need protection from hackers and data breaches. However, like many areas of the tech industry, cybersecurity is suffering from a skills gap. This is why ENTITY has launched The Cybersecurity Virtual Academy, powered by Woz U, to give you valuable hard skills to land a job in cybersecurity. ​ Our preferred provider for this course, Woz U, can help you acquire the skills needed to land entry-level positions in cybersecurity, even if you don't have any prior experience. Plus, through ENTITY Academy, you will receive soft skills training, mentorship, and invitations for you to connect with your peers and industry leaders in our Mentor Network.
    Tuition PlansPrivate funding, deferred repayment, and additional payment options available
    Minimum Skill LevelAll backgrounds accepted
  • Data Science Virtual Academy

R, Python, Machine Learning, Data Visualization, Data Structures, Data Science
    Data Science bootcamp students will learn statistical programming with R, programming fundamentals with Python, data wrangling and visualization, machine learning and modeling, and business analytics training. Entity Academy Data Science bootcamp is powered by Woz U.
    Financing is available through Climb Credit.
    Tuition PlansIncome share agreement is available.
    ScholarshipScholarships may be available
    Minimum Skill LevelNo previous experience required to apply
  • Medical Billing and Coding Virtual Academy

Medical billing and coding is a great career for those interested in the medical field but don't want to spend years in higher education. Their work is vital to ensure costs are being kept down, medical mistakes are minimized, and patients' medical histories are properly organized and saved. It has become a sought-after job in the healthcare industry due to its numerous benefits such as being able to complete training in as little as a year, career advancement opportunities, and in some cases, the ability to work from home. ​ The opportunities in this field are everywhere. You could work at a clinician's office or hospital, in an office for an insurance company, and some agencies are even hiring billing technicians for remote positions. No matter what your ideal work environment is, medical billing and coding has a place for you.
    Tuition PlansFinancial aid options available
    Minimum Skill LevelAll backgrounds accepted
  • Software Development Virtual Academy

SQL, jQuery, JavaScript, Java, HTML, Front End, CSS
    Software Development bootcamp students will learn full stack programming and coding, database management, responsive design, and web security. Entity Academy Software Development bootcamp is powered by Woz U.
    Financing available through Climb
    Tuition PlansIncome share agreement is available
    ScholarshipScholarships may be available
    Minimum Skill LevelNo previous experience required to apply
  • Writer's Collective (Digital Marketing)

OnlinePart Time12 Weeks
    Start Date May 09, 2022
    This is a multi-platform digital marketing program, covering paid advertising on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Google. Students will also learn in-demand editorial skills, including search engine optimization, writing and editing for digital media, and the fundamentals of graphic design and branding.
    Tuition PlansContingent Payment Plans and loans are available.
    May 09, 2022 - Online
  • Very empowering!
    Cory Stanley-Stahr • Student
    I have a degree, but when I became a single mom, my old career was no longer a good fit. I knew I wanted a data science certification, and I had been shopping around. Every school I looked at was too expensive or required too much of a commitment. Some I just intuitively knew were not right for me. When I applied to ENTITY, I spoke to someone on the phone that same day. After months of shopping around, within an hour I had made the decision to enroll at ENTITY, and the biggest reason is because I found them to be very empowering. Their unique funding opportunities allowed me to get a certification in a reasonable amount of time. Also, they were willing to gamble on me, and it made me feel supported, right from the start.

I love the curriculum and flexibility. But what I really love is things like opportunities to talk to career professionals and explore options, as well as amazing perks like having a life coach at my disposal. I can’t say that the work isn’t challenging, but I can say that I have felt like the entire staff has supported me along the way.
  • Erik Laskowitz • Data Analyst • Student
    Hello
    I have been about 6 months in for the data scientist program.  It’s a great program and goes intermediate in R and Python.  Has a great mentor and support program.  Lesson are easy to follow and gain comprehension.  If your looking to learn more more into Data Science, highly recommend.
  • Best Decision!
    Janice Wyden • Student
    Coming from a non tech background, I thought that I would be drowning at this school. Turns out, with all the resources and mentors ENTITY Academy offers, I’m passing with flying colors! Learning how to code was much easier than I expected. Now, don’t get me wrong, Learning all the softwares such as R studio, Python, Tableau, SQL, and the basics of statistics was quite daunting, but my mentor and instructor was there if I needed anything to help me with the course. I wish I would have made this decision sooner!
  • Ellie Rudy • journalist
    I can’t really say enough good things about ENTITY, which coming from me, is a huge compliment. I’m an incredibly skeptical person, so I remember when I first heard about ENTITY, it kind of sounded too good to be true.

But it really is incredibly helpful in developing the skills, and more importantly, the relationships needed to enter the workforce. While all aspects of the program helped me become the writer and self-marketer I am today, I gained the most from ENTITY’S mentorship program.

All you have to do, is be squeaky wheel. Keep reaching out to the speakers who inspired you. Don’t let them forget you. And dazzle them.

Specifically, my relationship with Merle Ginsberg, the fashion editor at LA Mag, is what launched me into my career. She helped me make a splash in the journalism industry by connecting me with the higher-ups at LA Mag, like Maer Roshan and Joseph Kapsch. And I could not be more grateful for her guidance. And now I get to cover Rupaul’s DragCon this May for LA Mag, which, to be too corny, is a dream come true.

If you take advantage of every resource ENTITY offers you and put in the work, you’ll leave the program with the skills, knowledge, and relationships you need to pursue your career.
  • AMAZING
    Rebecca Campos • Student
    I first saw Entity Academy on Instagram talking about women empowerment and reading testimonials , I really didn't know if I was ready but I took a look at the courses and I saw Certified Medical Billing and Coding. I saw the many opportunities they offered for the Course, I spoke to an amazing representative and she basically cleared the air of my worries. This has been a lifelong passion for me to pursue this career goal and now this is my time to finish my journey once and for all. Entity has amazing mentors to motivate and help you through every step of your journey with them, they also give you great opportunities to network and attend live mentors presentations and hear about how they got to where they are today . So motivating right? Im also meeting amazing people alike. This is not just to grow financially but personally. This is what makes ENTITY different from the rest.
  • Amethyst VanDyke • Student
    I have been in this school a month and i am pleased with it the mentors are there and are a big help and the workshops are amazing to if you dont get something then you will get it cause the workshop is there.
  • Amaris • Student
    I love my experience that I have with entity because they are filled with the most loving and caring people . They work with you on your schedule and care about your success in the courtly
  • Pamela Donald
    Entity Academy and Wozu have given me an amazing career start in Data Science. I already have a job before graduating in the program. The mentors and instructors are dedicated to providing a quality and up-to-date curriculum. Anytime you need assistance, they are there to help uplift and give guidance.
  • Desiree Garcia • Lab Manager • Student
    I have been a student in the Data Science Program at Entity since February 2022.  I wanted to learn more about the tech industry to figure out how things work, and I happened upon this program which not only provides an accredited program, but also provides resume and career search services.  Being in the workforce at the same company for a decade, I needed a refresher on how to apply for a job these days.  The mentors are very responsive to any and all questions I have had, and the course materials for the hard skills give a well-rounded perspective on how to use the most utilized programs in the industry.  My classmates help each other out and I am very happy that I decided to make a change in my life for the better by enrolling in ENTITY Academy!
  • Nic Acosta • Student
    So I started my certification Jan 2022 at the same time I was finishing my masters program and taking care of my mother (whom is ill). From the very beginning, the staff at Entity worked with me to make sure that I was able to handle my workload, emotionally supported and that I was completing all the work necessary every week. They even helped me with the occasional question from my masters work! The modules, practice projects, videos and workshops are ALL so helpful. It's important to try and complete them all so that you learn best. They've really considered the most up to date practices and tools to use and are constantly looking for ways to improve the curriculum. I honestly find this bootcamp more valuable than my masters degree as far as looking for work either. Their career advice has been super valuable. Definitely don't regret signing on.
  • Career Change
    Talia Hopkins • Graduate
    I decided that I needed a career change. I looked at several fields and courses to figure out what my next move was going to be. I saw an ad for Entity and began researching the program. I love technology and am fascinated with how it all works. So, when I read about the Data Scientist program, I was intrigued and wanted to know more. I have been in social work/customer service field for a while now. I know what to do and when to do it. Entity caught my attention because it said no experience necessary, and we will teach you everything you need to know. I took a leap of faith and began the program. I am so happy that I did. My mentor was fabulous and even now that I have graduated, I can still connect with him and pick his brain. I love the format of the program where you have videos, examples, live help from mentors, etc. to assist you with completing your lessons. I learn in various ways and this format allowed me to use my different learning styles. Every lesson and project I completed was something that I can now use in my portfolio when looking for employment.  I met some amazing people especially for my final group project. The ladies in my group were all amazing and we each brought our own unique skills to the table, and we were able to create an awesome presentation. These ladies will forever be in my life. We send job leads and different articles to each other to continue to help us grow as Data Scientists. The community environment is what I love about the Entity platform. They want you to do your best and succeeded. I am forever grateful to the staff for guiding me into this next chapter of my career and life. I can't wait to see what's next.

• Marcia Griffin • Graduate
    The Entity Technical Sales course was a very challenging course but I learned right away that if you do the work honestly it can be done with whatever is going on with the current job or family situation.  The instructors work tirelessly for all students.  For me personally, it was well worth the time and money.  This course catapulted my skills and confidence beyond what any college course. could have done.  The assistance with real-world job skills is absolutely priceless.  Do the work and it pays off.