entity-academy-logo

ENTITY Academy

ENTITY Academy

ENTITY Academy offers virtual bootcamps specifically for women with programs in Data Science (33 weeks), Software Development (33 weeks), Web Development (24 weeks), UX/UI (36 weeks) and Data Analytics (24 weeks). ENTITY's mission is to close the skills, confidence, and wage gap that impacts women in tech fields.

No prior experience is necessary to apply for any ENTITY Academy bootcamp.

ENTITY Academy bootcamp students will receive career services, including resume assistance, interview preparation, and portfolio development. Students will also receive soft skills training and personalized mentorship.

ENTITY Academy students have several tuition payment options, including an Income Share Agreement, low interest loans through Climb credit, or a payment plan. Scholarships may also be available for select bootcamps.

Recent ENTITY Academy Reviews: Rating 4.91

all (119) reviews for ENTITY Academy →

Recent ENTITY Academy News

• Cybersecurity Virtual Academy

Network Security, Python
    As the world becomes more tech-focused and information migrates to the web or cloud services, companies need professionals who can monitor for risk and fraud. Government organizations, corporations, banks, and even the everyday person, need protection from hackers and data breaches. However, like many areas of the tech industry, cybersecurity is suffering from a skills gap. This is why ENTITY has launched The Cybersecurity Virtual Academy, powered by Woz U, to give you valuable hard skills to land a job in cybersecurity. ​ Our preferred provider for this course, Woz U, can help you acquire the skills needed to land entry-level positions in cybersecurity, even if you don't have any prior experience. Plus, through ENTITY Academy, you will receive soft skills training, mentorship, and invitations for you to connect with your peers and industry leaders in our Mentor Network.
    Tuition PlansPrivate funding, deferred repayment, and additional payment options available
    Minimum Skill LevelAll backgrounds accepted
  • Data Science Virtual Academy

R, Python, Machine Learning, Data Visualization, Data Structures, Data Science
    Data Science bootcamp students will learn statistical programming with R, programming fundamentals with Python, data wrangling and visualization, machine learning and modeling, and business analytics training. Entity Academy Data Science bootcamp is powered by Woz U.
    Financing is available through Climb Credit.
    Tuition PlansIncome share agreement is available.
    ScholarshipScholarships may be available
    Minimum Skill LevelNo previous experience required to apply
  • Medical Billing and Coding Virtual Academy

Medical billing and coding is a great career for those interested in the medical field but don't want to spend years in higher education. Their work is vital to ensure costs are being kept down, medical mistakes are minimized, and patients' medical histories are properly organized and saved. It has become a sought-after job in the healthcare industry due to its numerous benefits such as being able to complete training in as little as a year, career advancement opportunities, and in some cases, the ability to work from home. ​ The opportunities in this field are everywhere. You could work at a clinician's office or hospital, in an office for an insurance company, and some agencies are even hiring billing technicians for remote positions. No matter what your ideal work environment is, medical billing and coding has a place for you.
    Tuition PlansFinancial aid options available
    Minimum Skill LevelAll backgrounds accepted
  • Software Development Virtual Academy

SQL, jQuery, JavaScript, Java, HTML, Front End, CSS
    Software Development bootcamp students will learn full stack programming and coding, database management, responsive design, and web security. Entity Academy Software Development bootcamp is powered by Woz U.
    Financing available through Climb
    Tuition PlansIncome share agreement is available
    ScholarshipScholarships may be available
    Minimum Skill LevelNo previous experience required to apply
  • Writer's Collective (Digital Marketing)

OnlinePart Time12 Weeks
    Start Date May 09, 2022
    This is a multi-platform digital marketing program, covering paid advertising on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Google. Students will also learn in-demand editorial skills, including search engine optimization, writing and editing for digital media, and the fundamentals of graphic design and branding.
    Tuition PlansContingent Payment Plans and loans are available.
    May 09, 2022 - Online
    - 6/15/2022
    Lisa Thomas • Future Data Scientist • Student
    Making the decision to start the program was the best one yet.. I'm super excited to be a part of such great program with  endless opportunities.
  • Katlin McFee • Student • Student
    I spent a lot of time and research deciding if I should do a bootcamp or return to college for an undergrad. I was a little skeptical of the bootcamps. Entity really changed my mind about that. I'm a little over two months into my program and I already feel like I've gained so many skills and connections. The financial aid process gave me a lot of confidence in the program as well because my payments are due after I'm done and only if I get a job with a salary above 45,000. (However you do have to get approved for this kind of financing.) The weekly mentor meetings are awesome because not only do you have help with your course work, but also can ask questions about navigating the job field. An added bonus to Entity is that they use Google Classroom on top of your data course work to help you develop your soft skills such as networking, social media, resumes, etc.
  • Wow
    - 6/9/2022
    T Livi • Student
    This bootcamp is really REALLLY nice. I recommend it to women who are on the go and busy. I work full-time, have a business,a house,and a needy furbaby. I've seen to breeze through classes but when I did need help my mentor Marcy was right there! Find you a great mentor and you'll be set!
  • Tychena Sanders • Data Scientist • Student
    Entity Academy has truly changed me as a whole. I researched several different boot camps and programs to assist me in conducting a successful career change. The moment I chose Entity and started orientation, Ivfelt a huge relief. Thus far, my mentor has been amazing. Maria Panos is always available, whether it be through chat or zoom to assist. The curriculum does have its tough lessons that are a challenge, but the Google classroom has several lessons and resources to assist in mastering the different components of Data Science. Overall, I can say I am confident with all that I have learned at this point from Entity, I will be able to secure a great career opportunity upon my closure of the program.
    - 5/2/2022
    JUNI
    The program was educational, but it doesn’t teach you how to interpret and comprehend your code. Even after 8 months I still feel like I didn’t learn much
    - 5/1/2022
    Lill Johnson • Student
    This has been a wonderful experience. I have enjoyed working with my mentor and I appreciate the opportunity. Thank you.
  • Filling the gaps
    - 5/1/2022
    Hilary Draper • Data Science Mentor and Anthropologist • Graduate
    In my previous training I had some statistics and data training but it was incomplete in several areas. The Entity program allowed me to round out my resume with certifications and hands on training that made me feel better equipped for large scale research projects and positions. In addition the support and assistance to work within my schedule remotely allowed me to keep my home life in balance.
  • Kenyashia Fernandez • Student
    I started the data science course through Entity around the beginning of this year. So far my experience has been wonderful. The mentors are extremely responsive, helpful, and are ready to help when it’s needed. Originally when I started looking into a career in data science I though I don’t think this is something I would be able to do because it looks hard. But as I finish modules I look back like wow I can’t believe I was able to do all of this. The layout of the courses makes it super easy to learn the content. With videos and hands on practice scattered through the lessons it really makes learning the material so easy. I would recommend anyone interested in learning data science to look into Entity Academy as I do not regret doing so myself.
  • Heather Conway • Sous Chef • Student
    Entity is powered by Woz-U, but it is about the female empowerment for me. They are there to support you at every step of the way. Being able to work with my mentor 1:1 every week has made such a difference in my learning. I knew nothing of the data world before starting this program, but it hasn't been scary to learn with all this help. So happy that I found this program.
  • Data science
    - 4/30/2022
    Kima • Student
    Entity Academy is more than your normal academy or university. Entity is a community of thriving individuals that genuinely would love to see another succeed throughout the program and after the program. Currently enrolled within the Data science program and the amount of resources provided for internal support and external support is tremendous. Each lesson is throughly broken down for maximum benefit in learning the material. Whether it is weekly workshops or recorded material. The mentors are always readily available to help when needed throughout. As well as consistent motivation to make one feel ready to tackle each assignment. I would encourage and recommend Entity to family, friends, or even a stranger due to the strong support system and course material.
  • Shanel • Student
    I quit teaching last November, promising myself that I would never settle into a career again.  I longed for a more fulfilling life.  I wanted to pursue a completely new field.  I found ENTITY Academy after taking time to consider my options and decide on the path I wanted take.  It was a leap of faith to start over, but enrolling in the Data Science program at ENTITY has been one of my proudest decisions.  From the very first welcome to the daily check-ins, ENTITY is a place where you will always feel supported.  I absolutely love every mentor, coach, and advisor at ENTITY.  Everyone truly has your back.  ENTITY Academy is a special place with a special team!
    - 4/29/2022
    Edriana Washington • Student
    My experience here at Entity has been exciting, challenging and rewarding all in one. The strong sense of community is what I find most endearing. It fosters encouragement, support and achieving one’s goals.