ENTITY Academy offers virtual bootcamps specifically for women with programs in Data Science (33 weeks), Software Development (33 weeks), Web Development (24 weeks), UX/UI (36 weeks) and Data Analytics (24 weeks). ENTITY's mission is to close the skills, confidence, and wage gap that impacts women in tech fields.
No prior experience is necessary to apply for any ENTITY Academy bootcamp.
ENTITY Academy bootcamp students will receive career services, including resume assistance, interview preparation, and portfolio development. Students will also receive soft skills training and personalized mentorship.
ENTITY Academy students have several tuition payment options, including an Income Share Agreement, low interest loans through Climb credit, or a payment plan. Scholarships may also be available for select bootcamps.
Recent ENTITY Academy Reviews: Rating 4.91
Recent ENTITY Academy News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $15,000 Class size N/A Location OnlineAs the world becomes more tech-focused and information migrates to the web or cloud services, companies need professionals who can monitor for risk and fraud. Government organizations, corporations, banks, and even the everyday person, need protection from hackers and data breaches. However, like many areas of the tech industry, cybersecurity is suffering from a skills gap. This is why ENTITY has launched The Cybersecurity Virtual Academy, powered by Woz U, to give you valuable hard skills to land a job in cybersecurity. Our preferred provider for this course, Woz U, can help you acquire the skills needed to land entry-level positions in cybersecurity, even if you don't have any prior experience. Plus, through ENTITY Academy, you will receive soft skills training, mentorship, and invitations for you to connect with your peers and industry leaders in our Mentor Network.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Private funding, deferred repayment, and additional payment options available
Minimum Skill Level All backgrounds accepted Placement Test No Interview No
- R, Python, Machine Learning, Data Visualization, Data Structures, Data Science
OnlinePart Time20 Hours/week33 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $15,000 Class size N/A Location OnlineData Science bootcamp students will learn statistical programming with R, programming fundamentals with Python, data wrangling and visualization, machine learning and modeling, and business analytics training. Entity Academy Data Science bootcamp is powered by Woz U.
Deposit N/A FinancingFinancing is available through Climb Credit. Tuition Plans Income share agreement is available. Scholarship Scholarships may be available
Minimum Skill Level No previous experience required to apply Placement Test No Interview No
- OnlinePart Time20 Hours/week56 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $16,550 Class size N/A Location OnlineMedical billing and coding is a great career for those interested in the medical field but don't want to spend years in higher education. Their work is vital to ensure costs are being kept down, medical mistakes are minimized, and patients' medical histories are properly organized and saved. It has become a sought-after job in the healthcare industry due to its numerous benefits such as being able to complete training in as little as a year, career advancement opportunities, and in some cases, the ability to work from home. The opportunities in this field are everywhere. You could work at a clinician's office or hospital, in an office for an insurance company, and some agencies are even hiring billing technicians for remote positions. No matter what your ideal work environment is, medical billing and coding has a place for you.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Financial aid options available
Minimum Skill Level All backgrounds accepted Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $15,000 Class size N/A Location OnlineSoftware Development bootcamp students will learn full stack programming and coding, database management, responsive design, and web security. Entity Academy Software Development bootcamp is powered by Woz U.
Deposit N/A FinancingFinancing available through Climb Tuition Plans Income share agreement is available Scholarship Scholarships may be available
Minimum Skill Level No previous experience required to apply Placement Test No Interview No
- OnlinePart Time12 Weeks
Start Date May 09, 2022 Cost $7,500 Class size N/A Location OnlineThis is a multi-platform digital marketing program, covering paid advertising on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Google. Students will also learn in-demand editorial skills, including search engine optimization, writing and editing for digital media, and the fundamentals of graphic design and branding.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Contingent Payment Plans and loans are available.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
More Start DatesMay 09, 2022 - Online
ENTITY Academy Reviews
119 reviews sorted by:
- I didn’t think I could be a scientist- 4/28/2022Ariel Jaramillo • server • Student • Course: Data Science Virtual Academy • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
ENTITY is proving me wrong. I started college as an astrophysics major at CU Boulder. I was the only Latina in my entire academic department. I remember going to class and feeling so isolated. None of my classes had more than a handful of other girls, and there were definitely no other Hispanics. My studies themselves were a huge challenge and although I wanted to pursue my degree, Imposter Syndrome, working to support myself, and the overall rigor of my major led me to drop out. I’ve looked back on that for years with so much regret because I had grown up wanting nothing more than to be a scientist.
When I came upon ENTITY scrolling through Facebook, I immediately signed up for more information and before I knew it I was talking to the enrollment team. They told me about what ENTITY stands for and what they do for their students and I just fell in love. Having a support team like this is what I lacked at CU. I thought to myself, “This is going to get you in the door. You can still go into the sciences.” I was approved for an Income Share Agreement and I dove right into the Data Science Program. Enrolled and bam! I started learning how to code. ME. CODING. I couldn’t believe it. The instructors at WOZ-U break the material down into tiny baby steps. Exactly what I need. I always thought of myself as someone who sucks at computers. But the instruction provided by WOZ-U and the resources and support of ENTITY have turned me into a whiz. I can’t wait to see where this road will take me.
I have to provide a shoutout to ENTITY’s enrollment officer Andraya. Before I enrolled she was a huge support and friend leading me through the application and enrollment process. Even now that I’ve been enrolled a few months, she still takes time to check up on me. She and everyone at ENTITY are game-changers. Thank you so much. If it wasn’t for ENTITY I would have lived my whole life thinking I wasn’t smart enough to succeed in STEM. And here I am a Data Science student studying one of the most obscure hard science fields out there and loving every second of it.
- Entity Power- 4/28/2022Tamalyn Dombroski • Student • Course: Data Science Virtual Academy • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHub
- I love entity- 4/28/2022Carrie B. • Student • Course: Data Science Virtual Academy • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Data science review !- 4/28/2022Chrystal Martin • Student • Course: Data Science Virtual Academy • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI’m enjoying this experience wholeheartedly ! I am doing something I never thought I could ! The support and help that is provide along the process really keeps you motivated! I recommend this experience to anyone that is interested in joining the tech industry! Support, encouragement, and self worth is here .. don’t think about it be about it !
- Awesome school!- 4/28/2022Jennifer Clontz • Course: Data Science Virtual Academy • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHub
- Data Science Course- 4/28/2022Kaylie • Research Manager • Student • Course: Data Science Virtual Academy • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI've had a positive experience with ENTITY's Data Science program and would recommend it to anyone just beginning their career in DS. Before ENTITY, I had prior experience in some programming languages, such as R, SQL, as well as academic training in basic statistics. The DS program helped refine and build upon these pre-existing skills as well as ease me in to brand new concepts and software, like object oriented programming, Mongo DB, Jupyter Lab, and Tableau. The lessons are easily digestible and there are plenty of additional resources available if you want to go deeper on a particular topic. There are also instructors regularly available via Slack that can help answer any questions that arise. If you're interested in exploring the world of DS, ENTITY is a great place to start.
- Furthering career- 4/28/2022Racquel Thorpe • Graduate • Course: Data Science Virtual Academy • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInSign up and getting financing is so simple and quick. Everything is done online and is easy to go though step by step. Everything is on your time. Work is due twice a week by midnight so there are no surprises. I enrolled in the data science program and worked with Julia my mentor. She was easy to reach and completely understanding. I had to have emergency surgery during the weeks of classes and it was a lot to deal with but the school worked with me and I was able to recover and still graduate without being kicked out because I was missing my log ins. After graduation mark in career services has been a complete dream easy to talk to and helps with resumes, CVS, cover letter, interviews and job searches. This program is great and if you’re thinking about just research and see if you want to take on these courses because it does take time and dedication
- Software Development- 4/28/2022Sue Darby • Technical Writer • Student • Course: Software Development Virtual Academy • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI absolutely LOVE the program for Software Development. The courses are clear for both the more advanced (me) and can be understood by n00bies (me in some classes)! The program helped me "gel" what I knew and merge it with what I didn't know already making for a great experience. The instructors are knowledgeable and ready to help and the mentors are THE best!
- Loving Data Science!- 4/28/2022Odile McDevitt • Student • Course: Data Science Virtual Academy • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInWhen I first signed up I was nervous that I would struggle my way through the course. I had never done anything related to data science before (well, I thought I hadn’t). But everyone is super kind and understanding and ENTITY doesn’t leave you to flounder in the dark. There’s always some one there for you, to help you do it even when you think you can’t
- Training- 4/28/2022Camille Kenworthy • Student • Course: Data Science Virtual Academy • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Data Science Bootcamp is AWESOME!- 4/28/2022Jessica Pals • Student • Course: Data Science Virtual Academy • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI was so hesitant to do this bootcamp, but I am SO glad I did! Not only do you get the excellent curriculum from Woz-U, but you also get a lot of professional/soft skills development and coaching from the Entity side. The Fireside chats have been incredible for learning more from people who are actually out in the working world. I have done other online courses before, this one is the most well-rounded and valuable that I have taken. I can feel that I have grown so much. It’s so much more than just learning data science. And if you are curious about there being real job opportunities at the end of the program to apply for - don’t stress, it’s real and they are there!
- Data Science Program- 4/28/2022Neha Gupta • Student • Course: Data Science Virtual Academy • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThe course material is well organized and focused on practical applications. It’s well scripted with several examples and detailed videos. The mentors are always available. What I really appreciate is together with hard skills, there are life coaches that help with the soft skills as well. The training group is diverse, fire side chats gives us a chance to talk to industry leaders in our field. This is great networking experience.