entity-academy-logo

ENTITY Academy

ENTITY Academy

ENTITY Academy offers virtual bootcamps specifically for women with programs in Data Science (33 weeks), Software Development (33 weeks), Web Development (24 weeks), UX/UI (36 weeks) and Data Analytics (24 weeks). ENTITY's mission is to close the skills, confidence, and wage gap that impacts women in tech fields. ENTITY Academy partners with other programs to provide curriculum, including Lambda Academy and Springboard.

No prior experience is necessary to apply for any ENTITY Academy bootcamp.

ENTITY Academy bootcamp students will receive career services, including resume assistance, interview preparation, and portfolio development. Students will also receive soft skills training and personalized mentorship.

ENTITY Academy students have several tuition payment options, including an Income Share Agreement, low interest loans through Climb credit, or a payment plan. Scholarships may also be available for select bootcamps.

Recent ENTITY Academy Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (3) reviews for ENTITY Academy →

Recent ENTITY Academy News

• Data Analytics

SQL, Python, Data Visualization, Data Analytics
    OnlinePart Time24 Weeks
    Start Date November 01, 2021
    Data Analytics bootcamp students will learn structured thinking and problem solving, Python, SQL, statistics and economic principles, and data visualization/ presentation. Entity Academy Data Analytics bootcamp is powered by Springboard.
  • Data Science

R, Python, Machine Learning, Data Visualization, Data Structures, Data Science
    Start Date November 01, 2021
    Data Science bootcamp students will learn statistical programming with R, programming fundamentals with Python, data wrangling and visualization, machine learning and modeling, and business analytics training. Entity Academy Data Science bootcamp is powered by Woz U.
    Financing is available through Climb Credit.
    Tuition PlansIncome share agreement is available.
  • Digital Marketing

OnlinePart Time12 Weeks
    Start Date May 09, 2022
    This is a multi-platform digital marketing program, covering paid advertising on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Google. Students will also learn in-demand editorial skills, including search engine optimization, writing and editing for digital media, and the fundamentals of graphic design and branding.
    Tuition PlansIncome share agreement is available.
    May 09, 2022 - Online
  • Software Development

SQL, jQuery, JavaScript, Java, HTML, Front End, CSS
    Start Date November 01, 2021
    Software Development bootcamp students will learn full stack programming and coding, database management, responsive design, and web security. Entity Academy Software Development bootcamp is powered by Woz U.
  • UX/UI

User Experience Design
    Start Date November 01, 2021
    UX/UI bootcamp students will learn design tools, research methods, sketching and wireframing, prototyping and testing, and communication best practices. Entity Academy UX/UI bootcamp is powered by Springboard.
  • Web Development

React.js, Python, JavaScript, HTML, Git, Data Structures, CSS
    Start Date October 25, 2021
    Web Development bootcamp students will learn React, Redux, React Router, HTTP/Ajax and computer science with Python and OPP. Entity Academy Web Development bootcamp is powered by Lambda Academy.
    Tuition PlansIncome share agreement available.
    October 25, 2021 - Online
  • Diana Fujimura • Head of Sales & Trade Marketing • Student
    As a vet Marketing exec, I felt I needed to get skilled in data science or analytics in order to take my digital & brand marketing strategies to the next level.  Entity’s Data Science Bootcamp not only has allowed me to upskill, but the unique wraparound services offered have allowed me, a full-time working mom, to excel and get support not only at school, but personally.  I have a community isotherm the other students, a technical mentor, access to industry leaders and constant weekly coaches and staff that no other program offers.  The whole student approach is 2nd to none and I’m looking forward to doing the Data Analytics program next!
    I found ENTITY Academy when I was looking for ways to gain work experience in writing/journalism. I had just graduated with my degree, but lacked the professional experience needed to get my foot in the door. I was finding that unfortunately, a degree from a well-known journalism school was not enough. ENTITY Academy opened my eyes to tons of new job possibilities in digital content creation, SEO, social media growth, and so much more and they helped me build an impressive portfolio of work samples. Their career coaching was also hugely helpful; we did mock interviews and I was able to get feedback on the kinds of things that I could be doing better to seem more confident in my answers to interview questions. Plus, the mentors in their network are great resources for information and advice and I've kept in touch with a couple of them. The ENTITY team was also there for me when I was on the job hunt and put me in touch with folks in their network that were hiring! Overall, I strongly believe in ENTITY's mission and am so glad I came across them at that exact moment in my life.
  • N/A
    - 10/27/2021
    Entity Academy is the perfect launchpad for women looking to upskill or change careers. I had no idea of the opportunities that were available to me as a data scientist, especially as someone transitioning from a writing background. The program truly helps you build skills from the ground up. Plus, the amount of support I received from the technical mentors and student success team was unparalleled. It's definitely a long commitment, but I had resources to ensure my success every step of the way. I was also invited to regular "fireside chats" with industry leaders I never thought I'd meet – think: NASA, Disney, Microsoft, Chipotle. I started building my network long before graduation. I'm also proud of the portfolio of work I've built and am using that to get in front of employers. Suffice to say, it was well worth the investment.