data-science-dream-job-logo

Data Science Dream Job

Data Science Dream Job

Data Science Dream Job offers a self-paced online course to help aspiring data scientists land a job. The course includes 150 hours of material and covers goal setting, understanding the data science industry, technical skills, portfolio creation, personal branding, resume guidance, interview prep, and negotiation skills. Students learn via online videos, optional monthly mentoring calls, and participation in a student slack channel. Students receive weekly feedback on projects, assignments, and resumes. The course is designed and run by Kyle McKiou who used similar techniques to launch his own career in data science.

There is no admissions process to be admitted to Data Science Dream Job – there is open enrollment for anybody that wants to join. Applicants must fill out an online form and enter their payment information to begin the course.

Data Science Dream Job offers a money-back job guarantee for anyone who doesn’t receive a job offer in a data science field within 90 days of completing the course. The program provides guidance for students preparing their resumes, LinkedIn accounts, and Github profiles, as well as advice for interviewing, networking, and communicating with recruiters. Students will also receive preparation for technical screens, take-home assignments, and coding challenges.

Recent Data Science Dream Job Reviews: Rating 4.93

all (145) reviews for Data Science Dream Job →

Recent Data Science Dream Job News

• Full Course

Tuition PlansA 6-month payment plan to spread out the payments.
      Refund / GuaranteeData Science Dream Job offers a money-back job guarantee for anyone who doesn’t receive a job offer in a data science field within 90 days of completing the course.
      Minimum Skill LevelNone
      Prep WorkNone
    • Neha Pandey  User Photo
      Neha Pandey • Machine Learning Engineer • Verified via LinkedIn
      This course is more than what i had expected. Amazing mentorship they offer. Lifetime access is just the icing on the cake. I know there is a community to help me at any step of my journey. It's good for beginners to advanced people who aspire to break into the field of Data Science or just to grow in this field. I highly recommend.
    • Robert Walters  User Photo
      Robert Walters Verified via GitHub
      DSDJ has to be the best investment I have made in my pursuit of improving my Data Science knowledge and obtaining my first DS role. I had been trying to learning all the various topics and it wasn’t until I joined DSDJ that I finally found the right path.

The program gives you all the tools and guidance that you need, with a very positive focus which is what you need when you feel like your stuck. The mentors are amazing, always really helpful and full of knowledge. There is a massive community, so there are others in the same position, everyone helps each other which so good.

Who ever reads this, all I can say to you is don’t miss this opportunity, if you feel like you’re getting nowhere in your learning then sign up to DSDJ!
    • Overall Experience:
      DSDJ has been a big part of my life now.  The wonderful mentors, hand picked resources and the super helpful community help not only in your Data Science career but also help in building one's overall personality.  I would suggest this course if anybody is looking to get into the Data Science field and even anybody who wants to advance in their current Data Science Job. This is definitely a one stop solution for your Data Science needs and guess what? This community you get is for lifetime !! Highly recommended and totally worth it !!
    • Review of DSDJ
      - 6/10/2021
      Priya  User Photo
      Priya • Verified via LinkedIn
      My experience with DSDJ has been absolutely excellent!! The DSDJ tutors go above and beyond to help you out! They genuinely care about your progress and root for your success. What an amazing community that I'm blessed to be a part of! Thank you so much Jean-Sebastien, Harpreet, Lediona, Chris and my fellow students. You guys are so response and reliable!!
    • Dr. Ashoormaram  User Photo
      Dr. Ashoormaram Verified via GitHub
      I would like to thank Data Science Dream Job (DSDJ) Program administrators for mentoring me for five months in the middle of Pandemic. DSDJ has comprehensive programs evangelizing data science skillsets in a systematic manner. DSDJ was a great transition for me from school to work environment. It equipped me with the basic required knowledge in the field preparing me for further, deeper delve into my current position as a physicist. I would specifically like to say "Thank You" to all the mentors I personally encountered through zoom or slack channel that guided me towards a better understanding of the field. I am looking forward to utilizing whatever I learned in this program in my career. Keep shining!
    • Deepanshu Saini  User Photo
      Deepanshu Saini • Data Scientist • Verified via LinkedIn
      Having been part of DSDJ community for over an year now, I can now confidently say that it's one of the best investments I've made in and for my professional career.

Kyle McKiou has created something really powerful here; a community of people who're driven and as committed to help each other achieve personal and professional success in their lives as Kyle himself. The whole DSDJ community, including the mentors (Harpreet Sahota, Jean-Sebastien Provost, Ph.D, Christopher Cochet), is simply fantastic and hands down a one stop shop for solutions to all of my data science related questions and problems.

After successfully transitioning from academia to industry, I can now easily say that's it has been a worthwhile investment and I'd definitely recommend it to every aspiring Data Scientist out there.

For anyone who's still on the edge, trying to decide if they want to invest in this community, I'd recommend that DSDJ is a worthwhile investment for your professional career. Cheers!
      - 1/18/2021
      Eveline  User Photo
      Eveline • Research Analyst Verified via GitHub
      Life-changing! The community is very helpful and friendly! I still keep in touch with my mentor and mates.

I found the course when I was doing my master degree and looking for a job at the same time.
      It took me 8 months (with 3 months of break) to get my dream job. I did my project in one month, my favourite project so far!

At first, I was very motivated, but life gets in the way (I was focus on my studies) and I had a break for a few months.
      Then, I ask myself (about what should I do after I finish my studies and which way that I should go, I was overwhelmed with the data science field, it is very broad and will make me ask many times about my interest since everything is interesting!

I spoke to a few lads in the community and they encouraged me to go back on the course track and talk with one of the mentors. I did. I followed the modules and keep doing the best things that I can do. I changed my mindset, be patience, made myself enjoy the process, talked with positive people, be curious and connect to awesome people. I even did my internship, saying yes to everything constructive.

My advice, if you want to take the course, please keep going, be proactive and open (to everything!). But do not forget to keep the balance as well, like Albert's quote:  "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving."
    • JEROME JOSHUA  User Photo
      JEROME JOSHUA • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      I am an international student and it was very hard to get into to data science field even though I am pursuing a master's degree in data science. The good part about this course it creates you proper atmosphere before going into the technical aspect and they don't teach data science stuff but provide links for some better courses online which are really great courses. After going through technical, they give step by step on building portfolios, LinkedIn , resume building which really matters in the job search and really had a great conversion to my job search compared before joining the program. I hope I will land a job as a data scientist soon and will definitely feel thankful for DSDJ.
    • Girish Pai  User Photo
      Girish Pai • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      Data Science Dream Job is an online educational platform where the real world experienced Data science professionals mentor the students to become Data Scientists / Data Science Professionals. There is a learning community who are very helpful and resourceful. All the mentors here coach their students at every step of the journey to become a good skilled data science professional, guiding the students in building their portfolio projects and resume building and help to face the interview process and also help in building professional networks, ultimately leading to landing in a dream job. Hence my rating would be obviously a 5 star !!!

• Rating
      - 7/6/2020
      Paravaikkarasu  User Photo
      Paravaikkarasu • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      This is one of the programme where the nook and corners of data science steps can be learnt and implemented. This is full of steps to learn about the data science world rather than dealing with only technical stuff. Every module is helpful especially the last three modules which are related to resume, LinkedIn and GitHub give one step ahead when compared to the rest of the applicants.
    • Rohan Chandra   User Photo
      Rohan Chandra • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I love the course so far, especially its inner focus and how it prioritized getting clear on what exactly you want.
      I was very confused about which INDUSTRY I wanted to work with but am getting clearer and clearer and clearer as I work through the course.
      Thank you DSDJ, looking forward to take the rest if the course and land my dream job as a data scientist making $100000 a year in Los Angeles, California by the end of July!
    • Awesome!!!
      - 6/30/2020
      Jean-Philippe Pitteloud  User Photo
      Jean-Philippe Pitteloud • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      This program is awesome from a mentorship perspective, it goes a long way making students confident in their abilities and with a positive mindset. Kyle and the staff do an amazing job sharing their experiences and making sure students are ready to face the job market. I am still going through the material at a slower rate than what I initially wished due to the virus crisis and many other things, but I am very excited to get the max out of the program and the instructors. Networking is also great through the slack channels and I feel a lot of camaraderie between the students and with the mentors