In order to apply, prospective applicants can email their resume to the bootcamp. Bogotá Bootcamp aims to offer an affordable tuition price, smaller class sizes, and a positive attitude, in a city with a lower cost of living.
Full Stack Web Development
Application Deadline:May 7, 2018
- Contingency Fee
- Half of you deposit will be returned to you. $100.
- Payment Plan
- Deposit of $200, but we will work with all our students to create a payment plan that works for them.
- Scholarships available based on need for individuals.
- Minimum Skill Level
- No previous knowledge of web development needed.
- Prep Work
- We will send you some starter materials that will help you on you journey!
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.