Assembler Institute of Technology
Assembler Institute of Technology offers a 28-week, full-time Master in Software Development and a 24-week, full-time Master in Data Science that can be done online or on campus in Barcelona, Spain. Assembler Institute of Technology utilizes peer learning and real world projects. All classes are taught primarily in Spanish but a big part of the resources are in English. Remote students are required to be residents of Spain.
Students are not required to have basic technical knowledge in order to apply. Assembler Institute of Technology will assess an applicant’s ability to find solutions through a logical way of thinking.
During the program, students will work with career mentors to improve their professional portfolio and may be offered job opportunities from partner companies. Career support continues for up to 5 years after graduation.
Students have two payment options, including an Income Share Agreement or full upfront payment.
Recent Assembler Institute of Technology Reviews: Rating 4.91
Recent Assembler Institute of Technology News
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location Barcelona, OnlineExecutive DevOps bootcamp requires a part-time commitment. Students will learn Debian and Centros production environments, Linux, command line navigation, and bash scripting. Bootcamp students will learn how to develop a server with antispam and antivirus. Students will be prepared to pursue careers as DevOps Engineer, Cloud Engineer, System Administration, or CTO.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Bootcamp students have several payment options, including an Income Share Agreement, full upfront payment, or installment payments spread over up to 36 months.
Minimum Skill Level Master in Software Development bootcamp students are required to have a basic knowledge of programming. The rate of admissions is one in ten applicants. Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
Assembler Institute of Technology Reviews
11 reviews sorted by:
- Master in Software Developer- 5/26/2022Sergio Bermúdez Rodriguez • Backend Developer • Graduate • Course: Master in Software Development • Campus: Barcelona • Verified via LinkedIn
- Master in Software Developer- 5/26/2022Jefferson Vouga Bertinoti • Full Stack Developer • Student • Course: Master in Software Development • Campus: Barcelona • Verified via LinkedInAssembler is for me not only an IT institute but also a training center, where you learn how to learn, where almost everything depends on you and your effort, the desire to learn, to progress, to want to do more.
Not to mention all the collaborators who from the beginning were friendly, helpful, and always ready to help you with anything.
In short, the experience I had as an assembler was spectacular.
- Best course- 2/21/2022Jaime • Full stack developer • Student • Course: Master in Software Development • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHub
- Make a career as a Software Engineer- 1/22/2022Irati • Frontend Software Engineer • Graduate • Course: Master in Software Development • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInAssembler School of Software Engineering has been a pretty intense, yet absolutely rewarding academic experience in which I learnt not only the latest technologies and best coding practices, but also the necessary soft skills to continue growing as a developer in the long term.
Regarding the employability of the program, I cannot stress enough the role of Career Services on training us for the whole interview process. They helped us in every step, from building a successful CV and LinkedIn profile to tipping us on how to confront real job interviews.
If you are committed to making a career as a Software Engineer and willing to be really prepared for growing as a developer, I would 100% recommend Assembler School.
- Become a real Full Stack Software Engineer- 12/22/2021Nacho Montoya • Full Stack Solutions Engineer • Graduate • Course: Master in Software Development • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInAssembler School of Software Engineering is a great place to become a full-stack software engineer and find a job
You will also learn not just how to write clean code but how to work in real teams with agile technologies and version control systems.
Working like this will allow you to get a great portfolio and get you ready to start a job as a software engineer.
After the Hard Skills, the Career Services team will teach you the Soft Skills you need to become a real worker ready to be part of any kind of team and company. They will also help you build the best LinkedIn profile and CV and will train you to face the whole selection process. This is, undoubtedly, one of the most important phases of the master.
On your last weeks, you will have "hiring weeks" where you will get the opportunity to know real companies looking for new talent. You will get the opportunity to send them your CV and become part of their hiring process.
Assembler is 100% recommended if you want to be really prepared to work as a Software Engineer.
- Great School- 9/6/2021Raúl Cátedra • Graduate • Course: Master in Software Development • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubAssembler School is a great school to leearn how to be a better developer.
The school is based on real work enviroment method is a well designed method to learn good practiques in code development and how to improve your soft skills.
The school staf is ther to bring you the need knwoledge and let you grow with your code development. They are there to help you whit all you need and when you finish the studys they have a very well designed carrer service to help you to enter in the work market.
I think is a very well designed school to start, be better developer and create a succesful carrer for each one to decide to study there.
- Become a Full Stack Engineer- 2/21/2022Jose Valenzuela • Tech Assistant • Student • Course: Master in Software Development • Campus: OnlineMy experience with Assembler has been very intense, yet an absolutely rewarding academic experience. It´s been full of real-world-oriented tech challenges in which I have learned the latest technologies, the best coding practices, to have independency in resolving complex scenarios and situations, and where they have helped me improve my soft skills to continue growing as a developer in the long run.
If you are committed to making a career as a Software Engineer and willing to be really prepared for growing as a developer, I would 100% recommend Assembler.
- Great master!- 10/29/2021Miguel • Graduate • Course: Master in Software Development • Campus: Online
- Great- 10/28/2021Eunyoung Kim • Graduate • Course: Master in Software Development • Campus: Barcelona
- Great experience- 9/6/2021Jorge • Junior PHP Backend developer • Graduate • Course: Master in Software Development • Campus: BarcelonaAs a former student of Assember School I can only recommend it.
They help you out with every step of the way, from the onboarding and the firsts steps with code -where the teachers patiently support you, provide you with good advice and show you the basics of a handful of languages and frameworks (PHP, JS, Laravel, React, MySQL, nodeJS...)- to the end of your journey when you get to apply to your first developer jobs -where Career Services will introduce you to their network of partners and recruiting tech companies-.
- Recommended- 8/14/2021Fabrizio Ervini • Frontend Engineer • Student • Course: Master in Software Development • Campus: BarcelonaThe experience has been awesome. The entire master is based on real-work experience building project which includes requirements and design specifications using the latest technology, learning how to work in team, like a real work environment.
I'm not only learn how to write better code, but also improve all my soft skills, that are fundamentals when you'll work in a company or with other people.
I think that in Assembler you can growth professionally and also personally from all the interesting talent you'll meet there.