Read every interview, guide, and spotlight on our blog!
- Liz EgglestonUpdated on DECEMBER 28, 2020Are you planning on attending a coding bootcamp? Deciding between two bootcamps? We’ve scoured the net for alumni blogs from top coding bootcamps including Fullstack Academy, Dev Bootcamp, The Iro...Continue Reading →
- Liz EgglestonUpdated on OCTOBER 5, 2022Once you’ve made the decision to learn how to code, is a coding bootcamp your only option? Some of the most successful startups were founded by self-taught programmers including Instagram and Tumblr. So why should you spend tens of thousands on a coding bootcamp when you can teach yourself? We’ve sourced tips from bootcampers, self-taught programmers and bootcamp founders to find out. Here ar...Continue Reading →
- Liz EgglestonUpdated on DECEMBER 28, 2020Deciding which programming language to learn, and ultimately whether to pursue Web Development or Mobile Development, is a tough decision and really depends on your personal and career goals. Check out our guide to help you decide. Popular web deve...Continue Reading →
- Liz EgglestonUpdated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2015Kacy Ebel had a Bachelors and Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering, but was never able to find work that truly excited her. She was unemployed and living in Ohio, so when her dad saw an article about the We Can Code It bootcamp in Cleveland, she decided to go for it. Now having graduated from We Can Code It’s bootcamp, Ka...Continue Reading →
- Continue Reading →Liz EgglestonUpdated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2015