Xperian School is a 12-week UX design bootcamp that combines on and offline learning at their Hyderabad, India campus. Students learn concepts such as design strategy, user research, design leadership, experience design, data design, and design writing. Classes are led by professional designers who help students build practical, composite skills with real-world case studies and continuous assessments. Xperian School courses are 90% online and 10% in person. The goal of this structure is to give students the opportunity to build trust, network with others, and gain other soft skills that will enhance their chances as professional UX designers. Xperian School is for individuals looking to enter the field of UX and digital product design.
All admissions to the Xperian School bootcamp begin with an online application form. As the program aims to help those with little to no UX design knowledge, lack of prior experience will not be a barrier. After submitting a form, applicants will be contacted by an Xperian School staff member. Applicants will then be required to pay a portion of the course upfront to secure their spot in the 16-person class size. Registration fees are non-refundable.
Throughout the UX bootcamp, students are encouraged through the curriculum to build their portfolio which reflects real-world challenges that UX designers face. Xperian School also offers 3 months of career support to put graduates on track to enter a career in UX design.
The bootcamp’s founder, Karthi Subbaraman, has designed every aspect of the curriculum. Karthi is a thought leader and design thinker with over 15 years of experience in user experience design and cognitive psychology. She has worked across the world in areas such as technology, education, banking and finance, and product development. She is personally involved in instruction.
Recent Xperian School Reviews: Rating
Recent Xperian School News
Students learn concepts such as design strategy, user research, design leadership, experience design, data design, and design writing. Classes are led by professional designers who help students build practical, composite skills with real-world case studies and continuous assessments. Xperian School courses are 90% online and 10% in person.
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Hybrid (Online & In-person)
- INR 15,000 (non-refundable)
- We have a no interest EMI option for students who are enrolling into this track.
- Tuition Plans
- Xperian School offers a modular pricing plan.
- Scholarships are available for each cohort – see the school website for details.
- Minimum Skill Level
- A good command of written and spoken english is expected. If you feel your english is not up to the mark, please consider a bridge program before attending this course. No knowledge of design is expected.
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.