USD Professional and Continuing Education Coding Bootcamp
To apply, candidates can fill out an online form on the USD website about their background and experience in programming. They can then schedule a chat with an advisor to find out more about the course to make sure it is a good fit. The course is designed for beginners.
In addition to technical skill training, students complete comprehensive career services training in order to effectively navigate the increasingly-competitive tech industry. This training includes access to a growing network of exclusive hiring partners to help graduates find a job, guaranteed.
Recent USD Professional and Continuing Education Coding Bootcamp Reviews: Rating
Recent USD Professional and Continuing Education Coding Bootcamp News
Deposit N/A FinancingAvailable through Skills Fund. Tuition Plans Deferred tuition available with payments of $550 per month.
Minimum Skill Level Beginner Placement Test No Interview No
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.