Tech Career Booster
To apply, prospective students can fill out a short online form to start the course. Tech Career Booster online bootcamp prerequisites include a command of written and spoken English, good computer usage skills, a passion for coding, time, and dedication. Students do not need to pay the full tuition in advance as the Tech Career Booster model allows for a pay-as-you-go system. Should a student not finish the course, they would not need to pay full tuition, only what they have already paid.
Tech Career Booster students have access to a community of other students and mentors where they can get help with any questions they have. The school provides help with the job search by giving advice on how to stand out in the market and has a network of employers looking to hire Tech Career Booster talent. Access to the Tech Career Booster community is forever.
Recent Tech Career Booster Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Tech Career Booster News
OnlinePart Time20 Hours/week
Deposit No deposit is required Tuition Plans You pay at the beginning a life-time subscription fee
Minimum Skill Level Moderate computer usage skills Prep Work No prep work is required Placement Test No Interview No
Tech Career Booster Reviews
3 reviews sorted by:
- It was better than getting my Computer Science Bachelor's degree. Better than completing Udacity's Front-end Web Developer Nanodegree- 9/11/2017Nikos Athanasakis • Junior Java Developer • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Developer Online • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHub
Thanks to TCB I started my new career as a Junior Developer with one of the biggest software companies in Greece! TCB provided me with excellent study material, and Panos, my mentor, helped me tremendously with
- His meticulous feedback (e.g. code reviews) on my TCB homework
- His elaborate answers to any of my questions while I was studying
- His generous, motivating words every time I was making significant progress
- And, the most pleasant surprise to me, with the actual job finding process!
Having my own actual mentor, made all the difference and is the most helpful thing I can recommend to any aspiring developer out there. He challenged me with frequent feedback on my project submissions, and helped me feel really accountable! TCB's high quality content and mentoring/support/feedback has helped improve more than anything else I've done.
Getting through the whole program is not easy and that's a very good thing. No matter how many times you have to resubmit your work, keep in mind that we, the students, need to make a mind-shift and prefer to spend as much time & effort as we need, in order to learn our study subject deeply. Rather than to simply "move forward" from one lesson to the next asap. That being said, I much appreciate that I was allowed to make my own creative choices within the limits of the task specs.
- TechCareerBooster is a must for everyone who wants to succeed in the web programming industry.- 1/9/2018NASIA APOSTOLOPOULOU • Student • Student • Campus: Online
The guidance of my mentor was critical in order to improve my programming skills. He helped me understand in depth every difficult concept that I encountered, in areas that had only been glossed over in my university’s approach. Although I am still in the middle of the course, my self confidence has greatly increased and I believe that as soon as I finish it, I will be ready to work as a junior web developer.