Tech Career Booster
To apply, prospective students can fill out a short online form to start the course. Tech Career Booster online bootcamp prerequisites include a command of written and spoken English, good computer usage skills, a passion for coding, time, and dedication. Students do not need to pay the full tuition in advance as the Tech Career Booster model allows for a pay-as-you-go system. Should a student not finish the course, they would not need to pay full tuition, only what they have already paid.
Tech Career Booster students have access to a community of other students and mentors where they can get help with any questions they have. The school provides help with the job search by giving advice on how to stand out in the market and has a network of employers looking to hire Tech Career Booster talent. Access to the Tech Career Booster community is forever.
Recent Tech Career Booster Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Tech Career Booster News
OnlinePart Time20 Hours/week
- Start Date
- Rolling Start Date
- Class size
- No deposit is required
- Tuition Plans
- You pay at the beginning a life-time subscription fee
- Minimum Skill Level
- Moderate computer usage skills
- Prep Work
- No prep work is required
- Placement Test
Tech Career Booster Reviews
3 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
Thanks to TCB I started my new career as a Junior Developer with one of the biggest software companies in Greece! TCB provided me with excellent study material, and Panos, my mentor, helped me tremendously with
- His meticulous feedback (e.g. code reviews) on my TCB homework
- His elaborate answers to any of my questions while I was studying
- His generous, motivating words every time I was making significant progress
- And, the most pleasant surprise to me, with the actual job finding process!
Having my own actual mentor, made all the difference and is the most helpful thing I can recommend to any aspiring developer out there. He challenged me with frequent feedback on my project submissions, and helped me feel really accountable! TCB's high quality content and mentoring/support/feedback has helped improve more than anything else I've done.
Getting through the whole program is not easy and that's a very good thing. No matter how many times you have to resubmit your work, keep in mind that we, the students, need to make a mind-shift and prefer to spend as much time & effort as we need, in order to learn our study subject deeply. Rather than to simply "move forward" from one lesson to the next asap. That being said, I much appreciate that I was allowed to make my own creative choices within the limits of the task specs.
The guidance of my mentor was critical in order to improve my programming skills. He helped me understand in depth every difficult concept that I encountered, in areas that had only been glossed over in my university’s approach. Although I am still in the middle of the course, my self confidence has greatly increased and I believe that as soon as I finish it, I will be ready to work as a junior web developer.
Techcareerbooster’s full stack course is a Must-Do online course. Not only does it help you get better, but it also re orientates you on subjects you though you’re aware of. The tips and tricks I’ve learned over the course did help me improve my everyday dev skills. Its the absolute skill enhancer.