Suncoast Developers Guild Academy
Through a series of interviews, Suncoast Developers Guild Academy assesses technology-oriented interests, career goals, motivation, problem-solving skills, and creativity when evaluating an applicant’s potential. Previous work and educational experience will also be considered. Students must be at least 18 years of age and hold a high school diploma or equivalent.
Students will receive career services guidance including mentoring and coaching on interview techniques, decoding technical job descriptions, resume writing workshops, and portfolio building. The school also hosts demo days inviting potential employers and community leaders to showcase the skills and work done by recent graduates. And the course provides guest lectures from community leaders on topics that add to and enhance the core program content.
Recent Suncoast Developers Guild Academy News
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on Suncoast Developers Guild Academy
In the coding bootcamp industry in June 2018 the biggest trend we saw was coding bootcamps funneling grads into apprenticeships! We also saw two big fundraises by bootcamp-adjacent organizations, we heard about some interesting new legislation which could change how online bootcamps operate, and some bootcamp alumni launched exciting new careers. We also look at the effect bootcamps are having on tech industries in areas around the world, which bootcamps are offering scholarships to help women and underrepresented groups launch tech careers, and partnerships bootcamps are forming with big companies like Facebook. Read the blog post or listen to the podcast!Continue Reading →