Suncoast Developers Guild Academy
Through an informal interview process, Academy at Suncoast Developers Guild assesses technology-oriented interests, career goals, motivation, and problem-solving skills when evaluating an applicant’s success in the program. Academy at Suncoast Developers is open to all levels of experience, the interview process has been built to help ensure each applicant will have the chance to be successful during the program and after. Students must be at least 18 years of age and hold a high school diploma or equivalent.
Students also receive career services guidance including mentoring and coaching on interview techniques, decoding technical job descriptions, resume writing workshops, and portfolio building. The program also includes guest lectures from community leaders on topics that add to and enhance the core program content. At the end of each cohort, Academy at Suncoast Developers Guild hosts a demo day where potential employers and community leaders are invited to see firsthand the skills and work done by recent graduates.
Recent Suncoast Developers Guild Academy News
In PersonFull Time33 Hours/week12 Weeks
- Start Date
- December 3, 2018
- Class size
- Refund / Guarantee
- Our refund policy can be found in our catalog: https://suncoast.io/catalog.pdf
- Minimum Skill Level
- Open to all levels of experience, students must be at least 18 years of age and hold a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Placement Test
More Start DatesDecember 3, 2018 - TampaApply by November 30, 2018January 28, 2019 - TampaApply by January 23, 2019
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
Our latest on Suncoast Developers Guild Academy
In the coding bootcamp industry in June 2018 the biggest trend we saw was coding bootcamps funneling grads into apprenticeships! We also saw two big fundraises by bootcamp-adjacent organizations, we heard about some interesting new legislation which could change how online bootcamps operate, and some bootcamp alumni launched exciting new careers. We also look at the effect bootcamps are having on tech industries in areas around the world, which bootcamps are offering scholarships to help women and underrepresented groups launch tech careers, and partnerships bootcamps are forming with big companies like Facebook. Read the blog post or listen to the podcast!Continue Reading →