Startup Ignition is a 13-week entrepreneur bootcamp located in Provo, Utah. The bootcamp is part-time "after hours," offered in the evening 2 nights per week. The course is divided into 4 weeks of in-class instruction, followed by 8 weeks of real-world application, and a final week of in-class follow-up and review. Topics covered include validation, scaling, finance, and building a lean startup. Tuition is $2500.
Recent Startup Ignition Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Startup Ignition News
- Start Date
- November 30, 2018
- Class size
- Minimum Skill Level
- Prep Work
- Placement Test
More Start DatesNovember 30, 2018 - ProvoApply by November 23, 2018
Startup Ignition Reviews
2 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
I RECOMMEND THIS COURSE FOR EVERYONE!
It is A MUST take for anyone serious about achieving their ideas and dreams be it via a career path or entrepreneurial path.
Don't think, just take this course. It will be the best self/career investment you make. Even if you are not wanting to start your own business, you will benefit from this course. Plan to exit this course with a new way of looking at life; a dynamic skill to identify, evaluate, and execute opportunities; tools to produce money; a network to the most influential individuals in Utah, and a resilient self-confidence that will get you were you want to go.
I have spent years in formal education, pursuing multiple degrees including a bachelors in Entrepreneurship, along with participating in diverse entrepreneurial ventures to know what I could have easily gained out of Startup Ignition. I wish Startup Ignition had been around 15 years ago to save me hundreds of thousands in education and profit me hundreds of thousand in revenue and time having fun.
So what exactly does Startup Ignition do? The course properly opens your mind and shifts your thinking. You begin to see opportunities (problems, pains, gaps), evaluate them (profitability of creating a solution), and effectively execute (make money) without even thinking that you're doing it. The associative skills to that mindset are seeded if not adequately matured for harvest; including questioning, listening, negotiating, collaborating, and selling.
This course has exceeded my expectations. The personal connection you get with John Richards alone is worth far more than what the course costs. Before taking Startup Ignition I've been the owner of a startup for a little over a year. I went into the course with a completely open mind and learned a ton. I have easily already saved more than $10,000 in potential mistakes from what I've learned throughout Startup Ignition. I can't recommend this course enough to anybody who is thinking about starting a business or is already in the early stages of a startup.
Our latest on Startup Ignition
The July News Roundup is your monthly news digest full of the most interesting articles and announcements in the coding bootcamp space. Want your bootcamp's news to be included in the next News Roundup? Submit announcements of new courses, scholarships, or open jobs at your school!Continue Reading →