Platform by Per Scholas
Platform by Per Scholas offers 12-week, intensive courses in Java Development, Data Engineering, and Software Support in New York City and Dallas. Platform by Per Scholas training programs are designed to connect local talent with technology employers by preparing motivated adults from overlooked talent pools for rewarding tech careers with no-cost training powered by corporate partners. Each training is customized to teach the specific skills needed by employer partners, and all students learn through applied coursework to simulate the experience of working at a tech company.
Successful graduates will have workplace exposure, along with career counseling and connections to employers. Students engage in career development workshops led by employer partners that include resume review sessions, mock interviews, and "Meet the Employer" sessions that help familiarize students with a company’s corporate culture.
In order to apply, candidates for Platform by Per Scholas must have a high school diploma or GED, be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship (presently or in the future) and be able to travel to the training site. Qualified applicants will also have 1+ years of business and/or technology experience in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related topic areas and should be familiar with Java, .NET, C++, C#, SQL and/or Oracle, Microsoft Office software products, and mobile device operating systems.
Recent Platform by Per Scholas Reviews: Rating
Recent Platform by Per Scholas News
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location New York City12-week intensive courses in Java Development, Data Engineering, and Software Support.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.