OpenClassrooms offers part-time, online, mentored courses in digital skills like full-stack and mobile development, product management, and UX design. Students will learn these sought-after professional skills over 12 months and are guaranteed job placement within 6 months of finishing the program or tuition is refunded.
Applicants should have a high school diploma, be English speaking, and have their own laptop and internet connection. Students will engage in a learning experience centered around professional projects because OpenClassrooms believes that project-driven work is the fastest way to become proficient in technical skills. Projects offer hands-on experience so that students can hit the ground running when they start a new job. Students are also equipped with mentors, who are dedicated professionals and experts in their field, to help coach them to achieve their goals throughout the course. Mentors and students connect via weekly video conference sessions.
OpenClassrooms is a higher education institution registered with the Board of Education in France. OpenClassrooms grants its own Bachelor’s Degree upon completion of studies and validation of skills by an academic jury. This degree is at level 6 on the EQF (European Qualifications Framework), mostly recognized in Europe.
Recent OpenClassrooms News
Learn to decide what should get built, which problems the team are solving, what the vision of the product is, and what business model applies to your project.
- Payment Plan
- $300 monthly non-binding
- Minimum Skill Level
- A high school diploma A good level of English
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on OpenClassrooms
Why do journalists and industry leaders think that two coding bootcamps are closing? And despite these “shutdowns,” why do companies like IBM still want to hire coding bootcamp graduates? We’re covering all of the industry news from August. Plus, a $3 billion GI Bill that covers coding bootcamps for veterans, why Google and Amazon are partnering with bootcamps, and diversity initiatives. Listen to our podcast or read the full August 2017 News Roundup below.Continue Reading →