nokumi-institute-logo

Nokumi Institute

Average Rating4.92
13 Reviews
1 Course
Nokumi Institute offers a part-time, remote bootcamp covering UX/UI design. The program covers topics including UX research, design systems, wireframes, prototyping, testing, project management, Google Analytics, and Figma. Students will complete a capstone project to demonstrate the skills they learned throughout the course. Instructors for Nokumi Institute are experienced professionals in the UX/UI design industry.Nokumi Institute is designed for beginners in the UX...

13 Nokumi Institute Reviews

• Matt Robertson
    Product Owner • Graduate • UX & UI Design Immersive Certificate Bootcamp • Online
    Verified by LinkedIn
    Oct 21, 2022

An engaging experience for beginners like me.

I attended the mini UX/UI bootcamp of Nokumi earlier this year, and it was surprisingly engaging for someone without prior experience in design. The instructors are very friendly and they are willing to go the extra mile to help us out. I'm glad that I can better coordinate my team after taking this course.
    Neha Maheshwari
    Feb 20, 2024

Great learning experience

I really enjoyed this online bootcamp. As someone new to tech, the step-by-step projects helped boost my confidence in UX design. The teachers were always available to answer questions. In just 3 months I learned so many useful skills and got 2 new offer.
    Shraddha Pathak
    Feb 10, 2024

Supportive mentors

I want to thank my mentor for her support during the job search process. Besides from teaching my valuable skills to handle interviews, she had also coached me on my UI portfolio. Thanks to her help I am able to land my first job offer in February.

Nishant R.
    Jan 29, 2024

Very helpful mentor

The bootcamp experience is very well designed. Im able to get the first job offer after the graduation day on January. I would like to thank my class mentor Mr. Choudhary for his teaching and mentoring throughout the whole process. He is very helpful during my job search.
    Harish Borate
    Jan 25, 2024

A motivating classroom

The learning environment is really good, and the teacher give us realistic assignments to practice our skills. For example, one of our capstone projects is to make a web app based on stock trading platforms, which is a very good learning experience.
    Arpitha S.
    Dec 26, 2023

Very friendly class

The UX bootcamp was super helpful for starting my career in design. The hands-on projects and feedback from teachers really helped me learn faster. I liked how supportive everyone was - it was great meeting other inspired students. The class was very friendly and I would recommend it to beginners.
    Shubhanu Rawat
    Dec 04, 2023

A very realistic teaching method

I appreciated the hands-on projects and real client case studies that allowed me to put the design skills I learned into practice immediately. The instructors were very knowledgeable and supportive. In less than 4 months I felt fully prepared with a professional portfolio to find a job in UX design.
    Trisha Malhotra
    UI Designer • Student • UX & UI Design Immersive Certificate Bootcamp • Online
    Nov 21, 2023

Good learning materials

The learning materials and exercises are quite good for beginners, but I think that the speed of teaching can be a bit slower by adding one or two weeks to the bootcamp. Overall the experience is good for people with no design background before joining.
    Drishti
    Nov 20, 2023

Great for beginners

The bootcamp is ideal for beginners who are looking to transition into UX design roles. The project-based approach had allowed me to quickly build a strong portfolio for interviews, and the instructors are quick to give feedback on my assignments and personal projects within the programme.
    Vedant Pradhan
    UI Designer • Student • UX & UI Design Immersive Certificate Bootcamp • Online
    Nov 11, 2023

Very positive experience

The class instructor is very responsive to our questions. The classmates are also very friendly to me and I can learn UX and UI concepts quickly. The career support is also good for post-graduates.
    Vanya Kumar
    Nov 05, 2023

Great experience for outsiders

Coming from outside of design, I had no clue where to start. The hands-on project style combined with help from people in the industry gave me some seriously useful real experience. I also wants to thank my instructor for answering my questions responsively!
    Rohan Verma
    UX Designer • Graduate • UX & UI Design Immersive Certificate Bootcamp • Online
    Oct 31, 2023

Friendly learning environment

The curriculum was extremely well-structured and progressed from user research fundamentals to advanced design topics. The hands-on projects were very practical and the feedback from mentors was incredibly helpful. I have received a lot of support from my groupmates in the course as well.

Nokumi Institute Alumni Outcomes

Recent Nokumi Institute News

Jess Feldman
Jess Feldman
Updated May 31, 2022
Course Report May 2022 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Find out which bootcamp raised 100M this May and the latest education trends coming out of the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). Plus, we dive into a new report from the U.S. Government Accountability Office about Online Program Managers (OPMs) and a study on 2U boot camp alumni outcomes. We ll also tell you about new funding announced for training programs geared towards women and undergraduates and about the 5 new bootcamps ...
Locations
Career tracks

Nokumi Institute Alumni Reviews Summary

5.0
Recent Nokumi Institute News
FAQs

How much does Nokumi Institute cost?

Nokumi Institute costs around ₹59,000.

What courses does Nokumi Institute teach?

Nokumi Institute offers courses like UX & UI Design Immersive Certificate Bootcamp.

Where does Nokumi Institute have campuses?

Nokumi Institute teaches students Online in a remote classroom.

Is Nokumi Institute worth it?

Nokumi Institute hasn't shared alumni outcomes yet, but one way to determine if a bootcamp is worth it is by reading alumni reviews. 13 Nokumi Institute alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Nokumi Institute on Course Report - you should start there!

Is Nokumi Institute legit?

We let alumni answer that question. 13 Nokumi Institute alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Nokumi Institute and rate their overall experience a 4.92 out of 5.

Does Nokumi Institute offer scholarships or accept the GI Bill?

Right now, it doesn't look like Nokumi Institute offers scholarships or accepts the GI Bill. We're always adding to the list of schools that do offer Exclusive Course Report Scholarships and a list of the bootcamps that accept the GI Bill.

Can I read Nokumi Institute reviews?

You can read 13 reviews of Nokumi Institute on Course Report! Nokumi Institute alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Nokumi Institute and rate their overall experience a 4.92 out of 5.

Is Nokumi Institute accredited?

While bootcamps must be approved to operate, accreditation is relatively rare. Nokumi Institute doesn't yet share information about their accreditation status.

Get our FREE Ultimate Guide to Paying for a Bootcamp