MIndteck Academy offers an online 10-week full-stack Java bootcamp. This course is instructor-led with live classes and 24/7 on demand support. Students will engage in quality instruction, hands-on activities, assessments, projects, and labs focusing on the most in-demand technologies. Expect to work on real-time projects where problem statements and datasets are given to hone programming skills. Mindteck Academy aims to help students obtain employment using newfound technology skills by providing resume preparation, interview coaching, and professional etiquette training. The school also connects students to career opportunities with clients and partners around the U.S.
There is no upfront fee to attend Mindteck Academy. Students agree to pay 10% of their first year's salary, but if students do not secure employment within 6 months of graduation, tuition is free of charge.
Recent Mindteck Academy News
- Minimum Skill Level
- Basic Programming Skills, Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Concepts, basic knowledge of Java (not mandatory).
- Prep Work
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on Mindteck Academy
Haven’t had time to keep up with all the coding bootcamp news this March? Not to worry– we’ve compiled it for you in a handy blog post and podcast. This month, we read a lot about CIRR and student outcomes reporting, we heard from reporters and coding bootcamp students about getting hired after coding bootcamp, a number of schools announced exciting diversity initiatives, and we added a handful of new schools to the Course Report school directory! Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast.Continue Reading →