georgia-tech-boot-camps-logo

Georgia Tech Boot Camps

Atlanta, Savannah

Georgia Tech Boot Camps

Georgia Tech Boot Camps offer 24-week, part-time or 12-week, full-time web development courses, and 24-week, part-time, data science and analytics, cyber and network security, and UX/UI courses in Atlanta, Savannah, and Peachtree Corners, Georgia. The full-stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, C#, ASP.Net, Bootstrap, React.js, Express.js, Node.js, MongoDB, MySQL, Command Line, Git, and more. The data curriculum covers a broad array of technologies like Excel, Python, JavaScript, SQL Databases, Tableau, and more. The cyber and network security curriculum provides hands-on training in networking, systems, web technologies, databases, and defensive and offensive cybersecurity. The UX/UI curriculum provides hands-on training in user-centric design research, visual prototyping and wireframing, user interface design, storyboarding, visual design theory, web prototyping with HTML and CSS, interaction design, and more.

Applicants do not need prior experience to enroll, but once admitted, all learners will complete a pre-course tutorial. Georgia Tech Boot Camps are designed for working professionals and individuals who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or looking to gain a new skillset.

Learners will benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success through graduation and beyond. Services include portfolio and homework reviews, resume and social media profile support, high-impact career events, workshops, mock interviews, and one-on-one career coaching. Graduates will receive a Certificate of Completion from Georgia Tech Professional Education and will complete the web development, data analytics, and UX/UI programs with a portfolio of projects demonstrating their skills, or learn skills applicable to certifications in our cyber and network security program.

Georgia Tech Boot Camps are powered by Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.

Recent Georgia Tech Boot Camps Reviews: Rating 4.76

all (99) reviews for Georgia Tech Boot Camps →

Recent Georgia Tech Boot Camps News

Read all (5) articles about Georgia Tech Boot Camps →
  • Cybersecurity - Part-Time

LocationAtlanta
    At the Cybersecurity Boot Camp, learners get hands-on training in networking, systems, web technologies, databases, and defensive and offensive cybersecurity. You will also learn methods, techniques, and best practices for accurately conveying the severity of the risks facing an organization’s security posture. The Cybersecurity Bootcamp is a challenging, part-time program that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in IT, networking, and modern information security, throughout the course of 24 intensive weeks.
  • Data Science and Visualization - Part-Time

LocationAtlanta
    This program is rigorous, fast-paced, and focused on the practical technical skills needed to analyze and solve data problems. Students will gain proficiency in a broad array of technologies like Excel, Python, JavaScript, SQL Databases, Tableau, and more. Applicants do not need experience to enroll, but once admitted, all students will complete a pre-course tutorial. Throughout the course, students will complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, healthcare, government, social welfare, and more—allowing them to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
  • Full-Stack Flex - Full-Time

LocationAtlanta
    Georgia Tech Coding Boot Camp is a 12-week, full-time web development course. The full-stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Node.js, Responsive Design, Heroku, Git, User Authentication, React.js, MySQL, MongoDB, and more. Learners have access to participate in experiential learning opportunities. Learners receive career-planning services, portfolio reviews, and 1:1 coaching to position learners for success in the field.
  • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time

LocationSavannah, Atlanta
    Georgia Tech Coding Boot Camp is a 24-week, part-time web development course. The full-stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Node.js, Responsive Design, Heroku, Git, User Authentication, React.js, MySQL, MongoDB, and more. Learners have access to participate in experiential learning opportunities. Learners receive career-planning services, portfolio reviews, and 1:1 coaching to position learners for success in the field.
    Prep WorkPre-work
  • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time (Peachtree Corners)

• UX/UI Boot Camp - Part-Time

HTML, Git, JavaScript, User Experience Design, CSS
    LocationAtlanta
    Get hands-on training and instruction in high-demand UX/UI Design methodology which includes software skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, XD), Sketch App, InVision, Keynote as well as front-end web prototyping technologies and frameworks including HTML/CSS, JavaScript, Bootstrap, Git/GitHub and more. Maintain your work or college schedule by studying part-time, only three days a week, with convenient evening and weekend hours. Apply what you’ve learned toward building a comprehensive portfolio of projects ranging from AI sketches to mobile-responsive web layouts.

4 Scholarships

• $500 Georgia Tech Boot Camps Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Georgia Tech Boot Camps scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time (Atlanta)
    • Full-Stack Flex - Full-Time (Atlanta)
    • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time (Peachtree Corners) (Atlanta)
  • $500 Georgia Tech Boot Camps Scholarship

• Data Science and Visualization - Part-Time (Atlanta)
  • $500 Georgia Tech Boot Camps Scholarship

• Cybersecurity - Part-Time (Atlanta)
  • $500 Georgia Tech Boot Camps Scholarship

• UX/UI Boot Camp - Part-Time (Atlanta)
  • Fantastic Course
    - 12/14/2019
    Kevin Patterson  User Photo
    Kevin Patterson • Credit Risk Review Officer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

At the time I decided to take the Data Science and Analytics course at Georgia Tech, my career was in a rut. I was extremely unhappy with the direction my career had taken. I no longer felt in control of my career. I knew I wanted to explore the Financial Technology sector but did not have the experience and/or background in data science to do so. I began researching different programs and landed upon Georgia Tech’s bootcamp program. After reading the description, I knew this was the right program to help me reach my goals.

Now to the best part. It just so happens that the bank I work for is going through a major transition. New management was brought on as a part of the transition with a focus on instilling a strong data analytics component. I was immediately considered to lead this role for my group. It goes without saying that I would never have been afforded this opportunity if I had not taken this course.

I am now fully in control of my career and have this course along with the professor and TA’s to thank for it. I have been given the skills and tools to be competitive in the workforce.  Everyday I’m faced with something new and challenging and it feels great.

Tuesday, Dec 17 2019
    Way to go, Kevin! We're happy to hear you were offered an exciting new opportunity and enjoyed the program as a whole. Our entire team is passionate about what they do, so we're thrilled you benefited from their support throughout the entire boot camp journey. Congratulations on successfully graduating and thank you for your review! We're rooting you on in all your future endeavors.
  • Pradnya Hegde  User Photo
    Pradnya Hegde • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

This course provides a great opprtunity to learn MERN stack technologies from extremly supportive and knowledeble professionals. Its a very fast paced course one that requires students to work very hard and commit additional time outside the classroom to truly master the topics. This course will definitely help you to grow professionally and personally. Guidance and support of instructors and TA's will definetly help to cultivate continuous learning to stay competitive.

Friday, Nov 15 2019
     Thank you, Pradnya! We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying the boot camp and feel supported by our entire instructional team. We commend your hard work and look forward to helping you through the completion of the program and seeing what you will achieve!
  • Michele H  User Photo
    Michele H • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I wasn't really sure what to expect from a 24-week course - would I really learn new skills that I could apply to a job?  Yes, yes, a million times yes!  This course exceeded my expectations is so many ways and I learned a ton of amazing new skills.

First - the instructional staff really know their stuff and it showed.  Our instructor, Hannah, was passionate about UX/UI and was able to make the xontent come alive each class.  I still hear her words, "You are not the user" and it is so true.  Deapite what you think you know about your users, the research techniques we applied in class helped us rally understand what motivates users and what is important to them.  The TA's added value and where a great source of feedback.

Second - the only way you can really learn UX/UI is by doing it.  The combination of in class activities, homework and group projects let's you apply what you learned to real life scenarios.  Honestly, I was nervous about the group projects, but embrace those opportunities to work with others - embrace their strengths and take the opportunities to share your strengths with others.  This is a benefit that they don't talk about that was very valuable for me.

Third - this bootcamp is serious work!  You need to be committed to putting in the work both in and out of class.  If you think you can wait until the day before an assignment is due to start working on a project, you might be in trouble!  I kept up with the assignments and broke the projects up into pieces and developed a schedule to stay up to date.  I could definately tell when I didn't stay on track and had a few late nights making up for it. User testing is also a big part of the overall process, so make sure you have access to a good group of willing testers or be prepared to spend time at the local coffee house asking for volunteers.

This was one of the hardest programs that I have been involved in but it was worth every minute of the experience. I met an amazing group of designers that willingly shared their expertise and knowledge with each other and I know we are all going on to do amazing things!

Monday, Nov 11 2019
    Amazing, Michele! We're happy to hear the program exceeded your expectations and that you successfully learned the fundamentals of UX/UI. Our entire team is passionate about what they do, so we're glad this resonated with you—we also have to agree that Hannah is pretty amazing.

Embracing group projects and seriously committing time to master the concepts covered is great advice for learners. Congratulations on successfully completing the boot camp! We're confident you'll go on to achieve great things in the future with your newfound skills.
  • Brian Evans  User Photo
    Brian Evans • Student Verified via GitHub

As I'm writing this review about 6 hours after our last class, reflecting on the last 6 months of intense curriculum, I can't help but feel relieved that it's over but also feeling excited about what the future holds for me now.  Taking this course was the best thing I could have done for my future, hands down.  The curriculum content, homework and projects were overwhelming at times, but the support we received from the TAs, instructor, SSM and Career Services helped me to keep pushing through to the end.  Having a full-time job and a full-time family, it was tough to stay focused sometimes and manage my time efficiently, however the staff was amazing and more than willing to work with us when we had issues.  The only thing that I couldn't take advantage of was the tutoring sessions - I had to reserve a time slot at least 24 hours in advance minimum and I had to present the issue I was having when signing up, but by the time my session had arrived I had already figured it out and moved on so I would cancel.  It would've been nice if tutors were available as soon as 2-3 hours from signing up for sessions.  Overall this was an awesome experience and I would recommend it to anyone who has a love for coding and web design.

Monday, Nov 11 2019
    Thank you for sharing your program experience, Brian! We're thrilled you enjoyed the curriculum and felt supported throughout every step of the way. We commend all your hard work as you balanced your studies with a full-time schedule. We're always looking to optimize our services, so we appreciate your feedback. Congratulations on graduating, we wish you all the best in your coding endeavors!
  • Logan  User Photo
    Logan • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Wow. Hands down the best experience of my entire life. Georgia Tech and Trilogy really care about your success 100% of the way. The course is taught in a way that emphasizes personal growth inside and outside the classroom. You will grow tremendously as a person by taking this course. While it does demand a lot of your focus, time, and effort, every contribution yields bountiful returns. I have never walked out of a class and thought to myself, "wow, I have so much more confidence and valuable skills." Every day when I left class I took home a new skill, each skill extremely marketable in the development/coding industry. Thank you to Trilogy and Georgia Tech for putting together amazing programs like this. They do an amazing job, they hire the right people, and they are looking out for you 100%. Could not recommend this program more!

Wednesday, Oct 02 2019
    Way to go, Logan! We're happy to hear you had a positive boot camp experience and feel confident in your web development skills. Like you noted, this program does require extensive time and effort, but it's completely worth it. Congratulations on successfully completing the course, we truly appreciate your review! All the best moving forward.
  • Margarita  User Photo
    Margarita • Full Stack Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

This was a 6 month (24 week) coding bootcamp. I'm a recent graduate, and am very pleased with the experience. The staff was knowledgeable and very supportive throughout the entire experience. It is a hectic pace due to the nature of the material combined with the time constraints! It will definitely require outside study of at least 20 hours a week, bear that in mind! It is one hundred percent worth it though. Looking back on how much I learned, and remembering how lost I felt on day one, it is truly remarkable how well the instructional staff does with the time given. Definitely recommend this course!

Monday, Aug 19 2019
    Amazing, Margarita! We're thrilled you found our boot camp team to be knowledgeable and supportive throughout your entire learning experience. Great advice for prospective participants—this course will require an extensive amount of studying and commitment both inside and outside of the classroom. Congratulations on successfully graduating and thank you for your review! Best of luck in all your future endeavors.
  • Krishan Sharma   User Photo
    Krishan Sharma • Project/Prog Mgmt Sr Analyst • Applicant • Verified via LinkedIn

Currently, job requirement was to gather the information & generate the reports for waiting. I was doing in excel, which is a good tool but i have to do same thing again and again.

During the course i developed programs in python, D3 and Tableau and when i present i just need to refresh the reports now.

Instructors are very friendly and with good knowledgeable. They guide and help when it was required.

This program needs your full attention and i faced issue time to time as job was demanding, but with the help of instructor and team. I was able to come out of it.

My understanding with this program this is just a start, which opens so many doors for opportunities.

It was a good program and I learnt a lot. Thanks to the instructors for giddiness and helping time to time.

Overall it was good experience.

Friday, Aug 09 2019
    We appreciate your review, Krishan! We're happy to hear you enjoyed the curriculum and benefited from the support of our instructional team. Like you noted, this program will require prospective learners to dedicate extensive time to master the course material, but taking advantage of the boot camp's resources can truly help. Congratulations on graduating, we're rooting you on as you move forward!
  • Linu R  User Photo
    Linu R • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Full Stack Flex Bootcamp Part-Time was defenitely a wonderful learning experience. The instructors and the TAs were all great. Esterling was one of the instructors. He went above and beyond to help everyone in the class. I can recall at least four late nights Esterling was willing to help me debug my code through Xoom. He also had extra help sessions where he covered topics that weren't covered in class. If you are a bootcamp student, I highly recommend following his youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/EsterlingAccime). His tutorials are easy to understand. The TA's Jack, Chris, Phil, James all displayed a real passion for the subject matter and were all very approachable and willing to to help out. I made some amazing friends, who are people I never would have met without this experience. I learned more in a short period of time than I would have thought possible.  It was hard to keep up with the course material and the career services material, as there was a lot to learn in 24 weeks. The biggest letdown of the Bootcamp was only 3 employers/companies showed up for the Demo day, after all the effort that went into building our portfolio :(

Monday, May 20 2019
    Amazing, Linu! We're thrilled that you benefited from extensive support during your boot camp experience. Student success is our number one goal, so we're happy you were able to take advantage of all the resources provided. We are incredibly proud of the work that our students put into their portfolio of projects and know that the effort you've put into it will continue to be indispensable for you after Demo Day and beyond graduation. Congratulations on mastering the materials in an accelerated format, we wish you the best in your future endeavors!
  • Tiziano Testoni  User Photo
    Tiziano Testoni • VP of Technology • Student Verified via LinkedIn

The GA Tech Cyber and Network Security Boot Camp is one of the best investments I've ever made.

As a senior IT professional coming from software development, I was lacking experience in IT operations, and especially around information security. As my responsibilities grew, I needed to fill that gap, and be able to understand and assess every aspect around cybersecurity.

GA Tech is one of the best insitutions in the country for students of all ages, including its professional education campus, so I knew this was the right path for me. Classes are taught by professional and certified security experts, who make sure that we understand how to apply in real life the principles we learn.

I would recommend prospective students who are interested in learning more about cybersecurity to enroll in this bootcamp and not being discouraged by the intensity and the fast-paced program. It is challenging but very rewarding, and it will open a lot of new possibilities, regardless of your past experience in IT.

Tuesday, May 14 2019
    Way to go, Tiziano! We're thrilled you chose our program to further advance your skills and are happy to hear you enjoyed our instructional support. Great advice for prospective learners—this course is challenging and fast-paced, but completely rewarding. We look forward to seeing your future accomplishments as you work hard to complete the boot camp!
  • Mr
    - 2/26/2019
    Jensen BINOJI  User Photo
    Jensen BINOJI • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

The Data Science Bootcamp was truly amazing. I was able to learn Python,MySQL and do Machine learning with zero exposure to the computer science field. Doing several projects with team has boosted my confidence has a young enthusiatic Data Science graduate.The instructors and TA's were brilliant and had great konwledge in the different subjects .Overall it was engaging classes with lot of new information .

Friday, Mar 01 2019
    Thanks so much, Jensen! We're glad you benefited from the support of our instructional team and enjoyed the group projects, ultimately developing confidence in your data analytics skills. Congratulations on graduating, we wish you all the best as you move forward!
  • David Perez  User Photo
    David Perez • AWS serverless developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

This bootcamp course gave me a lot of IT knowledge base to continue in my career as a backend NodeJS. The course and learning curve were simple, well explained through each modules where touched extensively each development features out there, such as frontend and backend. Helped me a lot to defined the gaps and refine between frontend and server-side. Guided me to the right path without any complexity. I recommend this bootcamp for someone wants to start from fresh and become a fullstack developer.

Monday, Feb 25 2019
    Amazing, David! We're glad our program helped you further advance your existing coding skills and that you found our curriculum to be extensive. Congratulations on graduating, we appreciate you sharing your experience! We’re cheering you on as you move forward in your career.
  • Lisa  User Photo
    Lisa • Security analyst • Graduate Verified via GitHub

This is hands down an incredible program full of inspirational people. I browsed around the internet for a web development program that was an in person experience when I came across this particular one. I think being in person and having opportunities for collaboration with your instructors/TA’s or even your classmates is such a huge benefit when it comes to diving into an area such as web development. This fit with my full time work schedule perfectly and although it was quite a challenge to juggle, the amount of support you’ll receive makes it very doable. They have a great career support program that helps you build yourself for employers throughout the program and post graduation. There’s also an alumni group that hosts monthly meetings for networking and learning opportunities. If you’re looking for a well-rounded program to get your foot (and all other body parts) in the door, this is it!!

Monday, Feb 25 2019
    It's great to hear you benefited from the in-person classroom experience, Lisa! We're thrilled you enjoyed collaborating with other classmates, our instructors, and TAs, and found our career services team to be beneficial. Congratulations on graduating, we appreciate your review! We wish you all the success as you continue forward in your web development journey.