georgia-tech-boot-camps-logo

Georgia Tech Boot Camps

Atlanta, Savannah

Georgia Tech Boot Camps

Georgia Tech Boot Camps offer 24-week, part-time, or 12-week, full-time web development courses, 24-week, part-time, data science and analytics, cyber and network security, and UX/UI courses, and an 18-week, part-time digital marketing course. The full stack curriculum includes HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, Node.js, databases, MongoDB, MySQL, and Git.

The data curriculum includes programming in Excel, Python, R programming, JavaScript charting, HTML/CSS, API interactions, SQL, Tableau, fundamental statistics, machine learning, and more. Enjoy close collaboration with other professionals while receiving hands-on experience.

The cybersecurity curriculum offers hands-on training in networking, systems, web technologies, databases, and defensive and offensive cybersecurity.

The UX/UI program provides hands-on training in user-centric design research, design thinking, visual prototyping and wireframing, interface design, storyboarding, visual design theory, web prototyping with HTML5 and CSS, interaction design with JavaScript and jQuery, and more.

The digital marketing curriculum covers highly relevant skills, training you in marketing strategy fundamentals, optimizing campaigns and websites, digital advertising and automation strategy, and more. You will get hands-on experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and Wordpress.

Applicants do not need prior experience to enroll, but once admitted, all learners will complete a pre-course tutorial. Georgia Tech Boot Camps are designed for working professionals and individuals who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or looking to gain a new skill set.

Learners will benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success through graduation and beyond. Services include portfolio and homework reviews, resume and social media profile support, high-impact career events, workshops, mock interviews, and one-on-one career coaching. Graduates will receive a Certificate of Completion from Georgia Tech Professional Education and will complete the web development, data analytics, UX/UI, or digital marketing programs with a portfolio of projects demonstrating their skills, or learn skills applicable to certifications in our cyber and network security program.

Georgia Tech Boot Camps are powered by Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.

Recent Georgia Tech Boot Camps Reviews: Rating 4.72

all (115) reviews for Georgia Tech Boot Camps →

Recent Georgia Tech Boot Camps News

Read all (6) articles about Georgia Tech Boot Camps →
  • Cybersecurity - Part-Time

LocationAtlanta
    Georgia Tech Cyber and Network Security Boot Camp is a challenging, part-time boot camp that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in IT, networking, and modern information security. Throughout the course of 24 intensive weeks, you will get hands-on training in networking, systems, web technologies, databases, and defensive and offensive cybersecurity. You will also learn methods, techniques, and best practices for accurately conveying the severity of the risks facing an organization’s security posture.
  • Data Science and Visualization - Part-Time

LocationAtlanta
    This boot camp is rigorous, fast-paced, and focused on the practical technical skills needed to analyze and solve data problems. Gain proficiency in a broad array of technologies like Excel, Python and R programming, JavaScript charting, SQL databases, Tableau, machine learning, and more. Throughout the boot camp, you will complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, healthcare, government, social welfare, and more — allowing you to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
  • Digital Marketing - Part-Time

LocationAtlanta
    Georgia Tech Digital Marketing Boot Camp is a challenging, part-time digital marketing boot camp that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in marketing strategy, campaign development, digital advertising, and modern tools in site analytics and reporting. Gain experience with in-demand tools and technologies such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Wordpress, and more, while also advancing campaign analysis technical skills.
    Payment plans available
  • Full-Stack Flex - Full-Time

CSS, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MongoDB, MySQL, Node.js, React.js
    LocationAtlanta
    Georgia Tech Coding Boot Camp is a 12-week, full-time web development boot camp. The full stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, React.js, databases, MongoDB, Node.js, MySQL, Command Line, Git, and more. Gain real-world experience through complex projects and build a professional portfolio that demonstrates your knowledge. Benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success in the job market including portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, workshops, and mock interviews.
  • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time

CSS, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MongoDB, MySQL, Node.js, React.js
    LocationSavannah, Atlanta
    Georgia Tech Coding Boot Camp is a 24-week, part-time web development boot camp. The full stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, React.js, databases, MongoDB, Node.js, MySQL, Command Line, Git, and more. Gain real-world experience through complex projects and build a professional portfolio that demonstrates your knowledge. Benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success in the job market including portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, workshops, and mock interviews.
  • UX/UI Boot Camp - Part-Time

CSS, Git, HTML, JavaScript, User Experience Design
    LocationAtlanta
    Get hands-on training and instruction in UX/UI design methodology, design software skills, front end web prototyping technologies and frameworks including HTML/CSS, interaction design with JavaScript and jQuery, and more. Maintain your current schedule by studying part-time, and apply what you’ve learned toward building a comprehensive portfolio of projects ranging from AI sketches to mobile-responsive web layouts.

• $500 Georgia Tech Boot Camps Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Georgia Tech Boot Camps scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Cybersecurity - Part-Time (Atlanta)
    • Data Science and Visualization - Part-Time (Atlanta)
    • Full-Stack Flex - Full-Time (Atlanta)
    • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time (Atlanta)
    • UX/UI Boot Camp - Part-Time (Atlanta)
    • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time (Savannah)
  • Jonathan Loop  User Photo
    Jonathan Loop • Cybersecurity Systems Administrator • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Georgia Tech and Trilogy Education has a well established program for in-depth training on the technology and TTPs you need for every cyber position. I'm halfway through the course and I can structure a new server file system, create users/groups/permissions on sensitive files, audit systems using Lynis and chrootkit for malware, perform security analysis with log monitoring, perform capture the flag events in Linux and Wireshark, automate tasks with scripts in Terminal and Powershell, and I have a complete understanding of the network architecture to see what part of the OSI model are vulnerable and intrusion detection/prevention systems  to analyze packets coming in. There is a lot of content I'm breezing by in this review and I'm only halfway through the course. Besides having a great program GT and Trilogy have an amazing staff that go beyond the materials  to provide insight of what is going on in their respective industries as cyber professionals currently working in their fields. My Instructor Vikram (AWS cloud aficionado) and my TAs Darrell (Blue Team Cyber) and Todd (Red Team Cyber) are invaluable to this effort and I wish anyone taking the program is lucky enough to receive this team in your cohort.
    Friday, Aug 13 2021
    We appreciate your review, Jonathan! We're glad to hear you're enjoying the curriculum and benefiting from the support of our entire boot camp team. We couldn't agree more that Vikram, Darrell, and Todd are pretty amazing at what they do. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the program. Happy studying!
  • Frank McDermott  User Photo
    Frank McDermott • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    In five months I went from barely being able to write html to creating a full MERN stack web aplication deployed and available on the internet for anyone to use. While taking the class, even before exposure to React and Mongoose, I was able to design and deploy apps for my job. Those apps have positively impacted my work's operations. This class exposes it's students to a world of solutions and technologies to address problems in modern ways. It demands a lot of time, even with it being part time, but the time is well worth the effort.
    Monday, Aug 02 2021
    Thank you, Frank! It's great to hear you successfully learned the fundamentals of full stack web development and feel confident in your new skill set. Like you mentioned, the program does require extensive time both inside and outside of the classroom so we commend all your hard work. Congratulations on completing the boot camp! We wish you all the best in your future coding endeavors.
  • Sydney H.  User Photo
    Sydney H. • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I attended the part-time, six-month UX/UI Bootcamp through Georgia Tech and was a part of a cohort of 30 people from a wide variety of backgrounds - all are lovely people and we have not only networked but also kept each other sane at times. This Bootcamp was split into three parts: the first, User Experience; the second, User Interface; and the third, Frontend Development (i.e. coding). While it felt at times like we were thrown into the deep end of a pool (as the learning curve is very steep at the beginning of a new section), we all grew exponentially as UX Designers. If I had any complaints, they would probably be about how project weeks are structured; usually, the instructor for the course talks through a PowerPoint before either activities or group projects begin for the day. With projects, however, it was beyond valuable for myself and my team to know what we were expected to have done before the next class in order to not fall behind. With that in mind, the Georgia Tech UX/UI Bootcamp was a fantastic experience, one that will be challenging, but ultimately rewarding as long as you put in what you expect to get out of it.
    Friday, Jun 25 2021
    Amazing, Sydney! It's great to hear you made lifelong connections with your classmates. Like you mentioned, this is a fast-paced and challenging course, covering a wide range of knowledge in a limited amount of time. We're constantly optimizing our curriculum and program offerings, so we appreciate your input. Congratulations on successfully completing the boot camp and thank you for your review! Best of luck moving forward.
  • Coding Bootcamp
    - 6/2/2021
    Courtney  User Photo
    Courtney • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    The Georgia Tech Full-Stack Coding Bootcamp was excellent! Even though the course was very challenging, Jack, the instructor was very thorough and didn't miss any details. He and the TA's were very patient and helpful. You can tell that each and every one of them cared about each students success.
    Thursday, Jun 03 2021
    Incredible, Courtney! We're thrilled you had a positive boot camp experience and found our entire instructional team to be patient and supportive—we also couldn't agree more that Jack is pretty great. Congratulations on graduating, we appreciate your review! All the best in your future endeavors.
    - 5/31/2021
    Jie Feng  User Photo
    Jie Feng • Student Verified via GitHub
    I learned a lot from Georgia Tech Boot Camp, from Excel to Python, from Database to HTML. As a beginner, it is a brand new field to me. However, I enjoyed it a lot. It is great excitement when I see my codes are running and finally got a solid conclusion. I felt automation and efficiency are amazing.
    Thursday, Jun 03 2021
    We appreciate your review, Jie! It's great to hear you're enjoying the boot camp and feel a sense of excitement whenever you see your applications run successfully—it means all your hard work is definitely paying off! We applaud all your dedication thus far and look forward to providing you continued support as you work towards finishing the program.
  • Selena F  User Photo
    Selena F • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The instructor and the TA staff always bring a wealth of knowledge, experience, support, and encouragement to every class session.

The instructor Matt Mills is a brilliant instructor.  The vast knowledge, previous and current experience from the industry, and articulating to our classroom setting is beyond amazing. I wish I could transcribe every single word conveyed in our course setting. I'm pleased I picked the right time and class to participate in the CyberSecurity and Networking Boot Camp Session with the Georgia Institute of Technology. Also, since the beginning of the course, the instructions, guidance, and assistance from Patrick Smiley and Ivan Rendon have been extraordinary.

The current session ranks amongst one of the best educational courses I've attended. I was nervous and apprehensive at first; however, I don't have any regrets. On the contrary, I'm pleased I entertained the opportunity to participate with the instructional staff for this course, creating a new path and journey enhancing my career many years to come.

Also, I would like to thank Gabriela Manis; she was always accessible and resolved our challenges quickly. Also, ensuring the students were constantly prepared to process new objectives and content each week due to the aggressive schedule.  Gabriela was an excellent addition to the instructional team for the program.

Warmest Regards,
    Selena

Tuesday, May 18 2021
    Thank you, Selena! We're glad you found our instructional team to be knowledgeable, experienced, supportive and encouraging in every class session—we couldn't agree more that Matt, Patrick, Ivan, and Gabriela are all pretty fantastic. It's great to hear you enjoyed the boot camp experience and successfully learned a new skill set. Congratulations on completing the program, we wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
  • Danielle Beaty   User Photo
    Danielle Beaty • Senior IT Program Manager • Verified via LinkedIn
    "If you know more than you knew yesterday then you are good!" -Stanley Lewis GA Tech Boot Camp Instructor

I started with this quote because I was extremely hard on myself throughout the course. However, it wasn't until COVID hit and we went completely online that I realized the concepts we were learning were not meant to be retained in 24 weeks but rather we learning computational thinking. We were introduced to new ideas and concepts that empowered us to solve problems through code.

It was very much worth my money! You should brace yourself to be excited with the little things and frustration with the little things! You will learn A LOT and you will need to be dedicated and committed to your success!

As far as job placement is considered I was able to use the knowledge I learned in the bootcamp to land to new promotion within my company.

Shout out to Stanley Lewis and  Lauren (TA) for dedicated and commitment to the students success!

Thursday, Oct 15 2020
    We appreciate you sharing your experience, Danielle! We're so happy you were able to benefit from virtual learning, as we know that the transition from in-person classes to a fully online experience was an unexpected one. We're passionate about teaching our learners how to learn, so we're thrilled that your new skills have empowered you to problem-solve and accelerate your career. Congratulations on completing the program — we wish you the best in all your future endeavors.
  • Freelancer
    - 9/22/2020
    Jimmy B. Kazadi  User Photo
    Jimmy B. Kazadi • Student Verified via GitHub
    OMG this class is amazing. The instructional team is fabulous but you are going to have to work extremely hard because the class is fast pace, and super intense. They cover a lot of ground in a small amount of time. You are going to have to stay focus during those 3 months. The rewards are unbelievable. You will learn more than you could ever imagine. I have personally enjoyed the class for the most part
    Tuesday, Sep 22 2020
    Thank you, Jimmy! You're completely right that this is a fast-paced course, one that will require extensive hard work and focus on your studies. As such, we're thrilled to hear you benefited from the support of our instructional team and enjoyed the boot camp. Congratulations on graduating, we wish you continued success in all that you do!
  • Austin  User Photo
    Austin • Freelancer • Student Verified via GitHub
    Intense! That basically sums it up. I must say that I learned more than I ever thought I could in three months. The time crunch is real, but if you can stick with it, then the information learned is great!
    Monday, Aug 03 2020
    Thanks for sharing your boot camp experience, Austin! We're thrilled you are successfully learning the fundamentals of full stack web development. Keep on studying, we can't wait for you to successfully finish out the program!
  • Fantastic Course
    - 12/14/2019
    Kevin Patterson  User Photo
    Kevin Patterson • Credit Risk Review Officer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

At the time I decided to take the Data Science and Analytics course at Georgia Tech, my career was in a rut. I was extremely unhappy with the direction my career had taken. I no longer felt in control of my career. I knew I wanted to explore the Financial Technology sector but did not have the experience and/or background in data science to do so. I began researching different programs and landed upon Georgia Tech’s bootcamp program. After reading the description, I knew this was the right program to help me reach my goals.

Now to the best part. It just so happens that the bank I work for is going through a major transition. New management was brought on as a part of the transition with a focus on instilling a strong data analytics component. I was immediately considered to lead this role for my group. It goes without saying that I would never have been afforded this opportunity if I had not taken this course.

I am now fully in control of my career and have this course along with the professor and TA’s to thank for it. I have been given the skills and tools to be competitive in the workforce.  Everyday I’m faced with something new and challenging and it feels great.

Tuesday, Dec 17 2019
    Way to go, Kevin! We're happy to hear you were offered an exciting new opportunity and enjoyed the program as a whole. Our entire team is passionate about what they do, so we're thrilled you benefited from their support throughout the entire boot camp journey. Congratulations on successfully graduating and thank you for your review! We're rooting you on in all your future endeavors.
  • Pradnya Hegde  User Photo
    Pradnya Hegde • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

This course provides a great opprtunity to learn MERN stack technologies from extremly supportive and knowledeble professionals. Its a very fast paced course one that requires students to work very hard and commit additional time outside the classroom to truly master the topics. This course will definitely help you to grow professionally and personally. Guidance and support of instructors and TA's will definetly help to cultivate continuous learning to stay competitive.

Friday, Nov 15 2019
     Thank you, Pradnya! We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying the boot camp and feel supported by our entire instructional team. We commend your hard work and look forward to helping you through the completion of the program and seeing what you will achieve!
  • Michele H  User Photo
    Michele H • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I wasn't really sure what to expect from a 24-week course - would I really learn new skills that I could apply to a job?  Yes, yes, a million times yes!  This course exceeded my expectations is so many ways and I learned a ton of amazing new skills.

First - the instructional staff really know their stuff and it showed.  Our instructor, Hannah, was passionate about UX/UI and was able to make the xontent come alive each class.  I still hear her words, "You are not the user" and it is so true.  Deapite what you think you know about your users, the research techniques we applied in class helped us rally understand what motivates users and what is important to them.  The TA's added value and where a great source of feedback.

Second - the only way you can really learn UX/UI is by doing it.  The combination of in class activities, homework and group projects let's you apply what you learned to real life scenarios.  Honestly, I was nervous about the group projects, but embrace those opportunities to work with others - embrace their strengths and take the opportunities to share your strengths with others.  This is a benefit that they don't talk about that was very valuable for me.

Third - this bootcamp is serious work!  You need to be committed to putting in the work both in and out of class.  If you think you can wait until the day before an assignment is due to start working on a project, you might be in trouble!  I kept up with the assignments and broke the projects up into pieces and developed a schedule to stay up to date.  I could definately tell when I didn't stay on track and had a few late nights making up for it. User testing is also a big part of the overall process, so make sure you have access to a good group of willing testers or be prepared to spend time at the local coffee house asking for volunteers.

This was one of the hardest programs that I have been involved in but it was worth every minute of the experience. I met an amazing group of designers that willingly shared their expertise and knowledge with each other and I know we are all going on to do amazing things!

Monday, Nov 11 2019
    Amazing, Michele! We're happy to hear the program exceeded your expectations and that you successfully learned the fundamentals of UX/UI. Our entire team is passionate about what they do, so we're glad this resonated with you—we also have to agree that Hannah is pretty amazing.

Embracing group projects and seriously committing time to master the concepts covered is great advice for learners. Congratulations on successfully completing the boot camp! We're confident you'll go on to achieve great things in the future with your newfound skills.