georgia-tech-boot-camps-logo

Georgia Tech Boot Camps

Atlanta, Savannah

Georgia Tech Boot Camps

Georgia Tech Boot Camps offer 24-week, part-time, or 12-week, full-time web development courses, 24-week, part-time, data science and analytics, cyber and network security, and UX/UI courses, and 18-week, part-time digital marketing and product management courses. The full stack curriculum includes HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, Node.js, databases, MongoDB, MySQL, and Git.

The data curriculum includes programming in Excel, Python, R programming, JavaScript charting, HTML/CSS, API interactions, SQL, Tableau, fundamental statistics, machine learning, and more. Enjoy close collaboration with other professionals while receiving hands-on experience.

The cybersecurity curriculum offers hands-on training in networking, systems, web technologies, databases, and defensive and offensive cybersecurity.

The UX/UI program provides hands-on training in user-centric design research, design thinking, visual prototyping and wireframing, interface design, storyboarding, visual design theory, web prototyping with HTML5 and CSS, interaction design with JavaScript and jQuery, and more.

The digital marketing curriculum covers highly relevant skills, training you in marketing strategy fundamentals, optimizing campaigns and websites, digital advertising and automation strategy, and more. You will get hands-on experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and Wordpress.

The product management curriculum teaches in-demand product management skills, starting with the essentials. Learners will master the tools to set themselves apart and deliver great products via roadmap development, backlog management, product life cycle management, A/B testing, and data analysis.

Applicants do not need prior experience to enroll, but once admitted, all learners will complete a pre-course tutorial. Georgia Tech Boot Camps are designed for working professionals and individuals who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or looking to gain a new skill set.

Learners will benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success through graduation and beyond. Services include portfolio and homework reviews, resume and social media profile support, high-impact career events, workshops, mock interviews, one-on-one career coaching, and more. Graduates receive a Certificate of Completion from Georgia Tech Professional Education and will complete the web development, data analytics, digital marketing, product management, and UX/UI programs with a portfolio of projects demonstrating their skills, or learn skills applicable to certifications in our cyber and network security program.

Georgia Tech Boot Camps are powered by Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.

Recent Georgia Tech Boot Camps Reviews: Rating 4.72

all (123) reviews for Georgia Tech Boot Camps →

Recent Georgia Tech Boot Camps News

Read all (6) articles about Georgia Tech Boot Camps →
  • Cybersecurity - Part-Time

LocationAtlanta
    Georgia Tech Cyber and Network Security Boot Camp is a challenging, part-time boot camp that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in IT, networking, and modern information security. Throughout the course of 24 intensive weeks, you will get hands-on training in networking, systems, web technologies, databases, and defensive and offensive cybersecurity. You will also learn methods, techniques, and best practices for accurately conveying the severity of the risks facing an organization’s security posture.
  • Data Science and Visualization - Part-Time

LocationAtlanta
    This boot camp is rigorous, fast-paced, and focused on the practical technical skills needed to analyze and solve data problems. Gain proficiency in a broad array of technologies like Excel, Python and R programming, JavaScript charting, SQL databases, Tableau, machine learning, and more. Throughout the boot camp, you will complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, healthcare, government, social welfare, and more — allowing you to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
  • Digital Marketing - Part-Time

LocationAtlanta
    Georgia Tech Digital Marketing Boot Camp is a challenging, part-time digital marketing boot camp that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in marketing strategy, campaign development, digital advertising, and modern tools in site analytics and reporting. Gain experience with in-demand tools and technologies such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Wordpress, and more, while also advancing campaign analysis technical skills.
    Payment plans available
  • Full-Stack Flex - Full-Time

CSS, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MongoDB, MySQL, Node.js, React.js
    LocationAtlanta
    Georgia Tech Coding Boot Camp is a 12-week, full-time web development boot camp. The full stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, React.js, databases, MongoDB, Node.js, MySQL, Command Line, Git, and more. Gain real-world experience through complex projects and build a professional portfolio that demonstrates your knowledge. Benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success in the job market including portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, workshops, and mock interviews.
  • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time

CSS, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MongoDB, MySQL, Node.js, React.js
    LocationSavannah, Atlanta
    Georgia Tech Coding Boot Camp is a 24-week, part-time web development boot camp. The full stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, React.js, databases, MongoDB, Node.js, MySQL, Command Line, Git, and more. Gain real-world experience through complex projects and build a professional portfolio that demonstrates your knowledge. Benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success in the job market including portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, workshops, and mock interviews.
  • Product Management - Part-Time

LocationAtlanta
    Gain in-demand product management skills like market analysis, value proposition creation, roadmap development, rapid prototyping, SQL, and data visualization. Through hands-on training, learn how to define a target audience, communicate with stakeholders, write effective user stories, build wireframes, and more.
    Payment plans available
  • UX/UI Boot Camp - Part-Time

CSS, Git, HTML, JavaScript, User Experience Design
    LocationAtlanta
    Get hands-on training and instruction in UX/UI design methodology, design software skills, front end web prototyping technologies and frameworks including HTML/CSS, interaction design with JavaScript and jQuery, and more. Maintain your current schedule by studying part-time, and apply what you’ve learned toward building a comprehensive portfolio of projects ranging from AI sketches to mobile-responsive web layouts.

• $500 Georgia Tech Boot Camps Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Georgia Tech Boot Camps scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Cybersecurity - Part-Time (Atlanta)
    • Data Science and Visualization - Part-Time (Atlanta)
    • Full-Stack Flex - Full-Time (Atlanta)
    • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time (Atlanta)
    • UX/UI Boot Camp - Part-Time (Atlanta)
    • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time (Savannah)
  • Sharon Colson  User Photo
    Sharon Colson • Data Analyst • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Completing this boot camp is one of the accomplishments of which I am most proud. One should NOT come to it without a full understanding of the commitment. I work full time and have a family and I think that it should be made clear that this is not a part time commitment in the sense that for someone that has zero field experience or education in this area you will be doing nothing else but working and learning for the next six months. That being said, I have learned so much more than I thought would be possible during this time. I started this boot camp with zero understanding of Python and am now able to manipulate data in python, SQL, and R. I can deploy a website using HTML, Javascript, CSS. I can create interactive visualizations using Tableau, Plotly, Leaflet. I can web-scrape and make API calls. I have an understanding of machine learning, hyper tuning a model, and deploying it onto a webpage. Six months ago I had no knowledge of Tableau, APIs or MongoDB and this boot camp has taught me all of these things. However, the most important thing that I have learned is how to take what I have been given and build on it so that now I will be capable of growing into a competent and capable data scientist. I have made connections that I will value and utilize for the rest of my career and I have been given an opportunity to improve my life that I never had before this type of program became available. If you are hungry (and I mean STARVING) for a new life opportunity I highly recommend this as a door that will open onto many paths.
    Monday, Dec 06 2021
    Way to go, Sharon! Like you noted, this is a rigorous program that will require extensive time and commitment to mastering the material covered. We're thrilled you were able to learn a wide range of new technologies and enjoyed the curriculum. We strive to foster a collaborative classroom environment so we're glad you were able to make close connections. Congratulations on graduating, we truly appreciate your review! We're rooting you on in all that you do.
  • Data Analyst
    - 12/2/2021
    Marie P  User Photo
    Marie P • Data Analyst • Verified via LinkedIn
    You can really go from not coding at all to coding within a few months. 1 on 1 tutor, office hours, and slack chat group available. All the tools to succeed!
    Monday, Dec 06 2021
    Amazing, Marie! We're glad you benefited from the available resources, including tutoring and office hours, to excel in your boot camp journey. We appreciate your review and wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
  • Emmanuel Adeleye  User Photo
    Emmanuel Adeleye • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I have always been interested in STEM as a student in school so computer science and information technology has always been something that I have always taken a liking to. I come from a healthcare background and understand the importance of data and integrity. Data is the most important thing to protect in whatever industry you come across. This is where Ive realized protecting that data is just as important. This course has truly shown me the importance of cybersecurity and how vulnerable data can be if you don't make conscious adaptations to the software you are using. This course has also helped me to understand the importance for individuals like myself that come from different careers and the importance of security. It helped me break down the fundamental ideas of cybersecurity for someone trying to break into the industry.
    Monday, Dec 06 2021
    Incredible, Emmanuel! Thank you for choosing our boot camp to not only pursue your interest in technology but make a significant career change. We're thrilled you had a positive learning experience and enjoyed the curriculum. Congratulations on successfully completing the program, we appreciate your review! Best of luck in all your future endeavors.
  • Ben Nwamaghinna  User Photo
    Ben Nwamaghinna • Cybersecurity Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I received an associate degree in cybersecurity prior the GT bootcamp and was under the impression that I had a good grasp of the contents prior my enrollment. However, when I started GT bootcamp I realized that I was deficient in knowledge regardless. This 24-weeks course has been 24 weeks of discovery, great insight, and new knowledge acquisition for me. I have gained a wealth of knowledge – in Pentesting, Linux, windows Active directory, Splunk, SQL, bash/shell scripting to mention a few. The time and money that I have invested is totally worth it. The collaborative efforts of the lecturer and TAs are superb. They are well grounded in the content of study and are devoted to the success of every student. They were particularly focused on our understanding of the content which is commendable of them. They always had new knowledge to share, and their work experiences often became our learning moments. They were always available and accessible once you have a need. They utilized mediums like breakout rooms to facilitate our learning experience and meet the students one-on-one.

Their career services are a great resource. They provide guidance, help structure your resume, interviews prepping, and provision of jobs links.
    I sincerely recommend the GT bootcamp to anyone who wants to change into IT career or hone his or her IT skills and be employment ready.
    Monday, Nov 29 2021
    Amazing, Ben! We're thrilled you had a positive boot camp experience and enjoyed the curriculum. We strive to foster a collaborative classroom environment, so we're happy this truly resonated with you and that you were able to benefit from the support of both our instructional and career services teams. Congratulations on completing the program and thank you for your review! We're confident you'll go on to do great things with your new skillset.
  • Steven Greenberg  User Photo
    Steven Greenberg • Verified via LinkedIn
    I do not have much experience with cyber security, but I have learned a lot in this boot camp. The lectures were very motivating and easy to understand. What I enjoyed most were the activities and hands on assignments since they were a challenge and helped me learn a lot. The bootcamp has prepped me up to take the Sec+ exam and help me look for a better job through their career services. I would definitely recommend this bootcamp if you are looking for a career change or trying to get into cyber security.
    Monday, Nov 29 2021
    Thanks, Steven! We're glad you enjoyed the curriculum, specifically the group projects and homework assignments. Great job on taking advantage of career services to help you prepare for your job search. Congratulations on graduating! We're rooting you on in all that you do.
  • Troy Perry   User Photo
    Troy Perry • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I entered this program hoping to gain enough knowledge to make a career change. After completing the program I can honestly say that I have done just that.  I feel confident and prepared to enter the job market with the knowledge that I've gained. I am currently prepping for the Security+ exam which is included in this course.  I would highly recommend Georgia Tech Cyber and Network Security Boot Camp to anyone looking to make a career change or just looking to expand your overall knowledge in the field.
    Monday, Nov 29 2021
    Way to go, Troy! Thank you for choosing our program to make a significant career change. It's great to hear you feel confident and prepared with your newfound knowledge. Congratulations on successfully completing the boot camp, we appreciate your review! All the best moving forward.
  • Jonathan Loop  User Photo
    Jonathan Loop • Cybersecurity Network Administrator • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The Cyber and Network Security Boot Camp is extremely educational. I was extremely focused on the course itself but the Career Services add-on is a bonus for anyone trying to get interview and resume prepped at a professional level if they don't have a background in business or past experience in the field. I have successfully finished the bootcamp at this point have my Security+ certification. Since completing this course I have had several interviews and have accepted a job working as a Federal Contractor with the title Cybersecurity Network Administrator for a Naval Base. The sky is the limit with what you learn in this program and what route you want to take in the Cybersecurity field. You will be provided the roadmap for every possible career field you can pursue and the skills to perform at an expert level. I would recommend this bootcamp to anyone who wants a job in the cybersecurity field and the market right now is lacking the talent.
    Friday, Nov 19 2021
    Thank you for sharing your boot camp experience, Jonathan! We're glad you benefited from the support of career services utilized the available resources. Congratulations on graduating and landing an exciting new role! Best of luck in all your future endeavors.
  • Jonathan Loop  User Photo
    Jonathan Loop • Cybersecurity Systems Administrator • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Georgia Tech and Trilogy Education has a well established program for in-depth training on the technology and TTPs you need for every cyber position. I'm halfway through the course and I can structure a new server file system, create users/groups/permissions on sensitive files, audit systems using Lynis and chrootkit for malware, perform security analysis with log monitoring, perform capture the flag events in Linux and Wireshark, automate tasks with scripts in Terminal and Powershell, and I have a complete understanding of the network architecture to see what part of the OSI model are vulnerable and intrusion detection/prevention systems  to analyze packets coming in. There is a lot of content I'm breezing by in this review and I'm only halfway through the course. Besides having a great program GT and Trilogy have an amazing staff that go beyond the materials  to provide insight of what is going on in their respective industries as cyber professionals currently working in their fields. My Instructor Vikram (AWS cloud aficionado) and my TAs Darrell (Blue Team Cyber) and Todd (Red Team Cyber) are invaluable to this effort and I wish anyone taking the program is lucky enough to receive this team in your cohort.
    Friday, Aug 13 2021
    We appreciate your review, Jonathan! We're glad to hear you're enjoying the curriculum and benefiting from the support of our entire boot camp team. We couldn't agree more that Vikram, Darrell, and Todd are pretty amazing at what they do. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the program. Happy studying!
  • Frank McDermott  User Photo
    Frank McDermott • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    In five months I went from barely being able to write html to creating a full MERN stack web aplication deployed and available on the internet for anyone to use. While taking the class, even before exposure to React and Mongoose, I was able to design and deploy apps for my job. Those apps have positively impacted my work's operations. This class exposes it's students to a world of solutions and technologies to address problems in modern ways. It demands a lot of time, even with it being part time, but the time is well worth the effort.
    Monday, Aug 02 2021
    Thank you, Frank! It's great to hear you successfully learned the fundamentals of full stack web development and feel confident in your new skill set. Like you mentioned, the program does require extensive time both inside and outside of the classroom so we commend all your hard work. Congratulations on completing the boot camp! We wish you all the best in your future coding endeavors.
  • Sydney H.  User Photo
    Sydney H. • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I attended the part-time, six-month UX/UI Bootcamp through Georgia Tech and was a part of a cohort of 30 people from a wide variety of backgrounds - all are lovely people and we have not only networked but also kept each other sane at times. This Bootcamp was split into three parts: the first, User Experience; the second, User Interface; and the third, Frontend Development (i.e. coding). While it felt at times like we were thrown into the deep end of a pool (as the learning curve is very steep at the beginning of a new section), we all grew exponentially as UX Designers. If I had any complaints, they would probably be about how project weeks are structured; usually, the instructor for the course talks through a PowerPoint before either activities or group projects begin for the day. With projects, however, it was beyond valuable for myself and my team to know what we were expected to have done before the next class in order to not fall behind. With that in mind, the Georgia Tech UX/UI Bootcamp was a fantastic experience, one that will be challenging, but ultimately rewarding as long as you put in what you expect to get out of it.
    Friday, Jun 25 2021
    Amazing, Sydney! It's great to hear you made lifelong connections with your classmates. Like you mentioned, this is a fast-paced and challenging course, covering a wide range of knowledge in a limited amount of time. We're constantly optimizing our curriculum and program offerings, so we appreciate your input. Congratulations on successfully completing the boot camp and thank you for your review! Best of luck moving forward.
  • Coding Bootcamp
    - 6/2/2021
    Courtney  User Photo
    Courtney • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    The Georgia Tech Full-Stack Coding Bootcamp was excellent! Even though the course was very challenging, Jack, the instructor was very thorough and didn't miss any details. He and the TA's were very patient and helpful. You can tell that each and every one of them cared about each students success.
    Thursday, Jun 03 2021
    Incredible, Courtney! We're thrilled you had a positive boot camp experience and found our entire instructional team to be patient and supportive—we also couldn't agree more that Jack is pretty great. Congratulations on graduating, we appreciate your review! All the best in your future endeavors.
    - 5/31/2021
    Jie Feng  User Photo
    Jie Feng • Student Verified via GitHub
    I learned a lot from Georgia Tech Boot Camp, from Excel to Python, from Database to HTML. As a beginner, it is a brand new field to me. However, I enjoyed it a lot. It is great excitement when I see my codes are running and finally got a solid conclusion. I felt automation and efficiency are amazing.
    Thursday, Jun 03 2021
    We appreciate your review, Jie! It's great to hear you're enjoying the boot camp and feel a sense of excitement whenever you see your applications run successfully—it means all your hard work is definitely paying off! We applaud all your dedication thus far and look forward to providing you continued support as you work towards finishing the program.