Dallas Coding Academy
Dallas Coding Academy is a 10-week or 9-month programming school in Dallas, Texas that teaches aspiring developers and entrepreneurs the skills they need to enter the coding world. Their Full Stack Web Development tracks are broken into Intro, Intermediate, and Advanced courses, and each track has separate student outcomes. Students will meet twice weekly in the evenings for ten weeks, or nine months should they choose all three tracks, and will have homework assigned between classes. The entire program lasts for 30 weeks and is part-time. The cool thing about this program is that students pay for one class at a time, spreading out the cost and reducing the risk.
Recent Dallas Coding Academy Reviews: Rating
Recent Dallas Coding Academy News
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location DallasIn this class, students will put all that they’ve learned together to become a full stack programmer. Students will use front end and back end frameworks like Node.js, Express.js, and Backbone. Students will also create a restful API, learn authentication, and perform API consumption. Students will leave this class with their own app uploaded to Heroku. Skills You'll Learn – Node.js – Express.js – Mongoose.js – Passport.js – Backbone.js – Devops and deployment – Restful API – Authentication What You'll Build – At least one industry-grade, full-stack application hosted on Heroku – Advanced level portfolio
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size 3490 Location DallasStudents will learn how the internet works and how to build their own web pages. Students will delve into HTML and CSS, and by the end of the class will be proficient in responsive web design. Bootcampers will create web pages that look good on desktops, tablets, and mobile phones. By the end of this class, students will be capable of building professional quality websites. Skills You'll Learn: – HTML5 – CSS3 – Bootstrap – Git/Github – Basic web development What You'll Build: – Responsive, professional-grade websites – Foundational portfolio
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.