cybercamp-logo

CyberCamp

CyberCamp

CyberCamp is an online, part-time, 24-week cybersecurity bootcamp led by Israeli cybersecurity experts that bring years of experience working in both the public and private sectors. Students benefit from live and recorded sessions and tens of hands-on security labs. The cybersecurity bootcamp curriculum covers UNIX/Linux, Windows Networking, Web Application Security, and Incident Response. Students will learn how to use tools like Wireshark, nmap, Metasploit, BeEF, Nessus, Splunk, ZAP, and Nikto. Students will complete real-world projects, such as building an IDS/IPS, advanced port scanner, vulnerability scanner, or a password cracker.

CyberCamp is designed for beginners with no prior experience necessary; however, students should have basic IT proficiency and be fluent in English. The program provides hands-on training and preparation for the following industry certifications: CompTIA Security+.

The cybersecurity bootcamp includes a job preparation unit. Students are taught networking and job search strategies. The bootcamp offers interview preparation, resume preparation and helps students create and optimize their LinkedIn profiles. Bootcamp graduates are eligible for cybersecurity professional roles, such as Security Analyst, SOC Analyst, and System/Network Administrator.

Recent CyberCamp Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (36) reviews for CyberCamp →

Recent CyberCamp News

• Cybersecurity

This is a live online cybersecurity bootcamp where students receive live online lessons, hands-on security labs, and access to hours of on-demand training videos. The cybersecurity bootcamp curriculum covers UNIX/Linux, Python, bash scripting, networking, and the MITRE ATT&CK framework. Students will learn Wireshark, nmap, Metasploit, BeEF, Nessus, Splunk, ZAP, and Nikto. Students will complete real-world projects, such as building an IDS/IPS, advanced port scanner, vulnerability scanner, or a password cracker. Students are trained to meet timed security challenges, such as gaining access to a network and defending an endpoint. Bootcamp graduates are prepared for the CompTIA Security+ certification. Students are taught networking and job search strategies. The bootcamp offers interview and resume preparation, and helps students create and optimize their LinkedIn profiles. Bootcamp graduates are eligible for cybersecurity professional roles, such as Security Analyst, System/Network Administrator, Incident Handler, and SOC Analyst.
    Minimum Skill LevelCyberCamp is designed for beginners with no prior experience necessary, however, students should have basic IT proficiency and be fluent in English.
  • Amazing course
    - 2/26/2021
    Roberto Balestra

Interesting course because it explains the true cybersecurity step by step. all chapters talk about software used in the security sector and the exercises are guided step by step to help us to understand how they work. Compared to the other courses that I've done, Cybercamp has suggested some interesting books to improve our skills. This denotes the professionalism and seriousness of the course

• Ivan • Student • Graduate
    The Cybercamp course allowed me to acquire a vast knowledge of Cybersecurity. I walked together with my new best friend Tux, I learned to travel together with packets from one part of the world to another. Many times falling but always ready to go. I learned how to manage a Windows system, but Tux has not approved this. I've learned so many techniques and this is only the beginning. I created multiple machines through the many labs and CTFs present during the course. I began to investigate CSI style. I learned how to navigate cookies, queries, injections, passwords, and much more to identify web application vulnerabilities. Don't hunt animals, hunt bugs! And finally, I met a wonderful person, a professor with heart, humility, and knowledge. Not just a professor, but more, really.
  • Francesco Tessa • Student
    The course is very well structured, with great materials and external resources and it really trains you in an effective way, since there is plenty of hands-on exercises, which perfectly teach you the topics and make you understand and remember the concepts. It's a very high quality course and the instructor Nativ is a real expert, very experienced and always ready to help and to give helpful advice, he takes great care of his students. I have attended several Cybersecurity courses and trainings, but the one offered by CyberCamp is definitely the best training I've ever attended and it provides a terrific preparation to find a job in the field. Highly recommended, you won't regret it!
  • Mattia Girardi • Student
    This course is the best one you can have. It enriches your knowledge with much theory and allows you to put into practice what you have learnt by doing many labs. At the end of the course, you will have a complete professional preparation, and many soft-skills developed, things that the other classes do not provide. Another distinction is the training for developing the cyber specialist's mentality: labs are very challenging and require many efforts, being assisted by the tutor, who is a MENTOR (even after the completion of the course). This is a tremendous added value: the instructor, Nativ, guides you for personal preparation, issuing customized feedbacks; as well as, he provides for kickstarting your career in cybersec.
    Having this Bootcamp will give you an invaluable experience, allowing you to succeed in your career.
  • Great course!
    Gabriele Serrano • Graduate
    If you are looking for someone to introduce you in the cybersecurity world, you found it!
    This course start from zero and leads you to become a skilled guy in cyber security tasks, thanks to a lot of theoretical material associated to a big amount of motivating labs, you will face a lot of interesting challenges and a great satisfaction weh you solve them!
    The istructor follow you step-by-step during the course and is always available to help you to solve problems.
  • Benedetto Ferraro • Graduate
    This course covers a wide range of cybersecurity topics in a structured and clear way. It allows to assimilate the theory and then to put it into practice in a fun and effective way. It helped me a lot in developing my skills and career. The instructor is very well prepared, welcoming and conveys his passion. I highly recommend this course.
  • Cybercamp
    Mattia Chiari • Student
     I have done this course for two month and i really enjoy. i learn a lot of thing, I believe that with this course I now have the skills to work.
    We have studied many things and I am very happy to have taken this course.
    I highly recommend trying to study cybersecurity and computer science at cybercamp.
  • Giovanni Mucciolo • Student
    This course which started in September and ended in November really surprised me. There is a lot of theory but also a lot of practice with labs that allow you to see closely what you have learned. The teacher is always available to answer any questions and is able to remove any kind of doubt. It was a great experience, I learned a lot and I also enjoyed it.
  • Amazing Course
    Ihor Lerro • Graduate
     My CyberCamp cohort started in September and lasted for almost 2 months. For me, this experience was absolutely fantastic since I had the opportunity to build a strong base of knowledge about Cyber ​​Security. I'm pretty sure all the things I've learned will make my life easier in terms of finding a job and actually being a good cybersecurity practitioner.
  • Great course
    - 11/6/2020
    Flavia Cunto
    I attended CyberCamp bootcamp from september to november. The course is well structured and organized. You have the chance to learn a lot both in theory and practice thanks to hands on labs for each covered topic. The acquired knowledge allows you to take the first steps in the cyber security field. The instructor is really well prepared and available for each student. I highly recommend this course.
  • Alissa Perri • Student • Graduate
    The experience was excellent and challenging! I have not had any cyber experience before so the course was able to introduce me to a lot of topic I wouldn’t have otherwise studied on my own. I would say that the course was extremely time consuming, if we were not remote I am not sure If I would have finished.
  • Anonymous • SOC Analyst • Student
    the course was fantastic, the material was great and the instructor was clear and precise on every topic. in addition, the instructor was always present for clarifications, which allowed the course to be at a higher quality level.