CyberCamp is an online, part-time, 24-week cybersecurity bootcamp led by Israeli cybersecurity experts that bring years of experience working in both the public and private sectors. Students benefit from live and recorded sessions and tens of hands-on security labs. The cybersecurity bootcamp curriculum covers UNIX/Linux, Windows Networking, Web Application Security, and Incident Response. Students will learn how to use tools like Wireshark, nmap, Metasploit, BeEF, Nessus, Splunk, ZAP, and Nikto. Students will complete real-world projects, such as building an IDS/IPS, advanced port scanner, vulnerability scanner, or a password cracker.
CyberCamp is designed for beginners with no prior experience necessary; however, students should have basic IT proficiency and be fluent in English. The program provides hands-on training and preparation for the following industry certifications: CompTIA Security+.
The cybersecurity bootcamp includes a job preparation unit. Students are taught networking and job search strategies. The bootcamp offers interview preparation, resume preparation and helps students create and optimize their LinkedIn profiles. Bootcamp graduates are eligible for cybersecurity professional roles, such as Security Analyst, SOC Analyst, and System/Network Administrator.
Recent CyberCamp Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent CyberCamp News
OnlinePart Time24 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location OnlineThis is a live online cybersecurity bootcamp where students receive live online lessons, hands-on security labs, and access to hours of on-demand training videos. The cybersecurity bootcamp curriculum covers UNIX/Linux, Python, bash scripting, networking, and the MITRE ATT&CK framework. Students will learn Wireshark, nmap, Metasploit, BeEF, Nessus, Splunk, ZAP, and Nikto. Students will complete real-world projects, such as building an IDS/IPS, advanced port scanner, vulnerability scanner, or a password cracker. Students are trained to meet timed security challenges, such as gaining access to a network and defending an endpoint. Bootcamp graduates are prepared for the CompTIA Security+ certification. Students are taught networking and job search strategies. The bootcamp offers interview and resume preparation, and helps students create and optimize their LinkedIn profiles. Bootcamp graduates are eligible for cybersecurity professional roles, such as Security Analyst, System/Network Administrator, Incident Handler, and SOC Analyst.
Minimum Skill Level CyberCamp is designed for beginners with no prior experience necessary, however, students should have basic IT proficiency and be fluent in English. Placement Test Yes Interview No
36 reviews sorted by:
- Dilan Guner • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: OnlineCyberCamp Course is well-organized and provides comprehensive information about main topics of Cyber Security through both theoretical and applied lessons. The course has a great online platform where we can learn easily by just following the instructions, and also videos and slides that explain all the important information we need to know. We learned also through a group challenge and doing a Python Project! Nativ was always available and helpful during whole course. In a month, starting with any knowledge about Cyber Security, I learned the important topics such as Windows, Linux, Penetration Testing, Blue Team and a lot more! I am sorry that I cannot enjoy this course for other months, but I will surely continue to improve my skills following the suggestions Nativ provided! I definitely recommend this excellent CyberCamp Course to everyone wishes to start a career in the sector or just wants to learn about Cyber Security! Thanks for everything to Nativ and to his CyberCamp!
- Great experience!!- 10/29/2021Claudia De Michele • Student • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: OnlineCyberCamp is an excellent course. In a very short time I learned a lot of new things and it was a challenge on all fronts. The course program is very hard but the material is of excellent quality and therefore it is possible to complete it without problems. Special mention goes to Nativ, the best instructor I've ever had. Every day he helped and encouraged us not to give up and learn new things and be better. I am really happy to have attended the corse and I recommend it because it's really a great experience.
- Wonderful experience- 10/29/2021Rosa d'Iorio • Student • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: OnlineThis course is a must-do experience for several reasons. It is a course that takes you step by step in the study of tools for computer security and more. Every day new challenges (practical and theoretical) are proposed and you are constantly supported in the activities by a teacher, Nativ, who encourages you to give your best and never give up. It is a course that shows you cybersecurity from different points of view and also different career paths to take. I recommend to all who have the opportunity to participate: you will not regret!!
- A fantastic Experience- 10/28/2021Sherif Mangy • Student • Campus: OnlineAfter graduating with a master's degree in international relations, i attended this course prepared by cybercamp on the macro theme of cyber security. I started with zero computer knowledge and thanks to the right teachings of the instructor I was able to learn a lot of essential concepts for the world of cyber security. the instructor is always available at any time for further clarification and I think he is an inspiration to people.
- Great hands-on course- 10/28/2021Paolo De Girolamo • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: OnlineThe course is well structured and, most importantly, very practical.
From basics to more advanced notions, it covers a wide range of topics. Each one is combined with exercises and workshops that involve the use of tools and softwares also present in workplaces.
All this constitutes an excellent and solid starting knowledge.
Too bad is not possible to enjoy it for other months.
Thank you Nativ!
- Awesome experience- 8/5/2021Fabio • Student • Campus: OnlineCybercamp has developed an excellent course in the field of cybersecurity. The most important aspect is that all the arguments have been developed on the practical and not only theoretical aspects, this is obviously essential for learning better. I also want to underline that Nativ was an excellent teacher and above all always available to clarify every technical aspect. I recommend this course to all people who want to enter the world of cybersecurity
- Excellent course rich in topics- 7/29/2021Ivan • Applicant • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: OnlineExcellent course rich in topics, excellent study material provided, the course is an excellent starting training, it gives to you solid basis to be used to specialize in the preferred sectors, in bonus chapters you can find some advanced topics.
Nativ is a great tutor, very helpful and friendly.
The course is very recommended for those who want to start a career in cybersecurity.
- Time flies learning and having fun!- 7/16/2021Salvatore Selvaggio • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: OnlineCybercamp offers you a clear, detailed and comprehensive path that will help you for the rest of your career in this field. It doesn't matter if you are a novice student or if you already have experience in this field, you will find what you are looking for with wonderful lessons and exercises. This is not the usual course where practice is complementary, on the contrary! it is the main focus of the course. In addition to the didactic side, another objective of the course is to train you for the world of work with advice and practice about interviews and what awaits you. All guided by an inspiring, friendly and always by your side instructor. Free up space on your hard drive and in your mind and enjoy it!
- Excellent course on Cyber Security- 7/16/2021Andrea Lacche • Computer Engineer • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: OnlineFascinating course about Cyber Security. Theoretical and practical lessons with individual and group workshops.
I'm extremely happy because I learned so much in this course.
There are many topics so you have to study daily to get results.
Nativ is very skilled and always ready to help. He successfully involves the whole class to get the best out of everyone. Nativ is a real leader.
I recommend this course to anyone who wants to work in computer security because it is a complete course that provides a great foundation.
I am proud to have done this course on Cyber Security and I hope that now I can realize my dream - to work inside the SOC.
I would like to thank Nativ and the whole class for their support during this fantastic course.
Enjoy yourself! That's it!
- Cybercamp- 7/16/2021tommaso • Consulente • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: Online
- A fantastic course not for the faint of heart.- 3/29/2021Nodira Abdurakhmonova • StudentThe course is intense, but it is so worth it! There are many notions that need to be learned and processed, many labs to finish, but it's a wonderful way to start learning about cybersecurity field. It is important to know that it is very much based on self-learning, but there's help from the instructor and you are not left alone.
- Great course- 3/29/2021Denis Lungu • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: OnlineОтличное начало для всех, кто хочет начать изучать кибербезопасность. Есть много интересного материала для обучения, который хорошо структурирован и объяснен в доступной для всех форме. Прекрасная возможность принять вызов и получить новые знания. Отдельное спасибо инструктору за отличную работу и помощь на протяжении всего курса.