CyberCamp is an online cybersecurity bootcamp led by Israeli cybersecurity experts that bring years of experience working in both the public and private sectors. Students receive 300+ academic hours of training, which include tens of hands-on security labs, and access to hours of on-demand training videos. The cybersecurity bootcamp curriculum covers UNIX/Linux, Windows Networking, Penetration Testing, Web Application Security, and Incident Response. framework. Students will learn how to use tools like Wireshark, nmap, Metasploit, BeEF, Nessus, Splunk, ZAP, and Nikto. Students complete real-world projects, such as building an IDS/IPS, advanced port scanner, vulnerability scanner, or a password cracker.
CyberCamp is designed for beginners with no prior experience necessary, however, students should have basic IT proficiency and be fluent in English. Bootcamp graduates are prepared for the CyberCamp Certified Security Professional (CCSP) certification. The program provides hands-on training and preparation for the following industry certifications: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) and CompTIA Security+.
The cybersecurity bootcamp includes a job preparation unit. Students are taught networking and job search strategies. The bootcamp offers interview preparation, resume preparation, and helps students create and optimize their LinkedIn profiles. Bootcamp graduates are eligible for cybersecurity professional roles, such as Security Analyst, SOC Analyst, System/Network Penetration Tester, and Application Penetration Tester.
Recent CyberCamp Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent CyberCamp News
- Python, Penetration Testing, Network Security, Linux, Ethical Hacking, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA A+
OnlineFull Time7 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location OnlineThis is a live online cybersecurity bootcamp where students receive 200+ hours of live online lessons, 150+ hours of hands on security labs, and access to 60+ hours of on-demand training videos. The cybersecurity bootcamp curriculum covers UNIX/Linux, Python, bash scripting, networking, and the MITRE ATT&CK framework. Students will learn Wireshark, nmap, Metasploit, BeEF, Nessus, Splunk, ZAP, and Nikto. Students complete real world projects, such as building an IDS/IPS, advanced port scanner, vulnerability scanner, or a password cracker. Students are trained to complete timed security challenges, such as gaining access to a network, exploiting a vulnerability, and defending an endpoint. Bootcamp graduates are prepared for the CyberCamp Certified Security Professional (CCSP) certification. Students are also prepared for the following cybersecurity certifications: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), CompTIA Security+, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), and Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA). Students are taught networking and job search strategies. The bootcamp offers interview preparation, resume preparation, and helps students create and optimize their LinkedIn profiles. Bootcamp graduates are eligible for cybersecurity professional roles, such as Security Analyst, System/Network Penetration Tester, Application Penetration Tester, Incident Handler, and SOC Analyst.
Minimum Skill Level CyberCamp is designed for beginners with no prior experience necessary, however, students should have basic IT proficiency and be fluent in English. Placement Test Yes Interview No
24 reviews sorted by:
- Full-Immersion, Cyber Camp!- 7/15/2021Nazli • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInAn excellent course about Cyber Security from A to Z, good explanations about everything. Nativ was with us through every step. When I felt lost he helped me to understand the subject, he was always available. The best part was it wasn't theory classes but we practised A LOT! I recommend everybody who wants to learn Cyber Security.
- Boost Your Career with CyberCamp!- 3/30/2021Alice • Student • Student • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI loved this course. During this 4 weeks full-immersion I learnt a lot. Nativ is a great teacher and mentor, and the programme is wide and well-structured: it gives you a comprehensive view of the Cybersecurity landscape and helps you build good and strong basics. I am happy I spent this month both self-learning and team-learning. Together with Native's guidance, I feel this is the perfect way to start learning Cybersecurity Fundamentals. I warmly suggest it to anyone who wants to pursue a cereer in Cyber!
- Cybersecurity- 3/29/2021Donatello Prati • computer technician • Student • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInFabulous training course . It gives you a broad basic training even for students with less technical background, it follows you step by step in the growth with videos and easy to understand readings and with test labs explained well and with the help of the instructor. All perfect.
- Beautiful Course and Awesome Teacher- 3/29/2021Omar Nama • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInExcellent Course that can make even unknow knowledge about IT in general to beacme a well prepared about IT in general .
In the CyberCamp course i had the feeling that this course is different from the others one, because the Teacher is very available when the students don't undestand, and it's available to explain more with example. Highly recommended.
Also the teaching materials are complete and even sometimes there is more materials about what to do next sych as continue to search and learn even alone and in the years incoming.
The course is very well organized, in all it's aspects.
- Amazing starting point- 2/26/2021Emanuele Cabras • Graduate • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInWhen you want to start in Cybersecurity, it can be overwhelming. CyberCamp offers you a clear path that will give you a solid, all-around knowledge to start working in the field. The content is of the highest quality and the instructors are there every step of the way to help you overcome every challenge. An opportunity you cannot miss.
- great course- 11/16/2020Anthony • software engineer • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInAn excellent course to learn the fundamentals of Linux, networking, and cybersecurity. Great for those who want to start working in this sector, and help achieve the CEH or CompTIA Security+ certifications or a master's in cybersecurity. In addition, the professor is always available for clarification on the various topics of the course.
- Yiftach Cats • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInOverall I found the CyberCamp Cybersecurity Bootcamp extremely informative, interesting and challenging. The combination of theoretical and practical applications created an interactive and hands-on atmosphere that really assisted in the learning process. The instructor was clear, enthusiastic and supportive though the 7 weeks and was available for any uncertainty with the material, questions about future employment and interview practice. I highly recommend this course to anyone aspiring to be a SOC analyst or with a general interest and drive to learn more about cybersecurity.
- Liviu Daraban • Student • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInVery challenging but rewarding course. I spent about 2 months learning everything it takes to enter the world of cybersecurity. The teacher is always available, and the materials are of high quality, it is not a simple course, you could spend nights facing a challenge, but when you complete it, you feel really good about yourself.
- Time flies learning and having fun!- 7/16/2021Salvatore Selvaggio • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: OnlineCybercamp offers you a clear, detailed and comprehensive path that will help you for the rest of your career in this field. It doesn't matter if you are a novice student or if you already have experience in this field, you will find what you are looking for with wonderful lessons and exercises. This is not the usual course where practice is complementary, on the contrary! it is the main focus of the course. In addition to the didactic side, another objective of the course is to train you for the world of work with advice and practice about interviews and what awaits you. All guided by an inspiring, friendly and always by your side instructor. Free up space on your hard drive and in your mind and enjoy it!
- Excellent course on Cyber Security- 7/16/2021Andrea Lacche • Computer Engineer • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: OnlineFascinating course about Cyber Security. Theoretical and practical lessons with individual and group workshops.
I'm extremely happy because I learned so much in this course.
There are many topics so you have to study daily to get results.
Nativ is very skilled and always ready to help. He successfully involves the whole class to get the best out of everyone. Nativ is a real leader.
I recommend this course to anyone who wants to work in computer security because it is a complete course that provides a great foundation.
I am proud to have done this course on Cyber Security and I hope that now I can realize my dream - to work inside the SOC.
I would like to thank Nativ and the whole class for their support during this fantastic course.
Enjoy yourself! That's it!
- Cybercamp- 7/16/2021tommaso • Consulente • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: Online
- A fantastic course not for the faint of heart.- 3/29/2021Nodira Abdurakhmonova • StudentThe course is intense, but it is so worth it! There are many notions that need to be learned and processed, many labs to finish, but it's a wonderful way to start learning about cybersecurity field. It is important to know that it is very much based on self-learning, but there's help from the instructor and you are not left alone.