CyberCamp is an online, part-time, 24-week cybersecurity bootcamp led by Israeli cybersecurity experts that bring years of experience working in both the public and private sectors. Students benefit from live and recorded sessions and tens of hands-on security labs. The cybersecurity bootcamp curriculum covers UNIX/Linux, Windows Networking, Web Application Security, and Incident Response. Students will learn how to use tools like Wireshark, nmap, Metasploit, BeEF, Nessus, Splunk, ZAP, and Nikto. Students will complete real-world projects, such as building an IDS/IPS, advanced port scanner, vulnerability scanner, or a password cracker.
CyberCamp is designed for beginners with no prior experience necessary; however, students should have basic IT proficiency and be fluent in English. The program provides hands-on training and preparation for the following industry certifications: CompTIA Security+.
The cybersecurity bootcamp includes a job preparation unit. Students are taught networking and job search strategies. The bootcamp offers interview preparation, resume preparation and helps students create and optimize their LinkedIn profiles. Bootcamp graduates are eligible for cybersecurity professional roles, such as Security Analyst, SOC Analyst, and System/Network Administrator.
Recent CyberCamp Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent CyberCamp News
OnlinePart Time24 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location OnlineThis is a live online cybersecurity bootcamp where students receive live online lessons, hands-on security labs, and access to hours of on-demand training videos. The cybersecurity bootcamp curriculum covers UNIX/Linux, Python, bash scripting, networking, and the MITRE ATT&CK framework. Students will learn Wireshark, nmap, Metasploit, BeEF, Nessus, Splunk, ZAP, and Nikto. Students will complete real-world projects, such as building an IDS/IPS, advanced port scanner, vulnerability scanner, or a password cracker. Students are trained to meet timed security challenges, such as gaining access to a network and defending an endpoint. Bootcamp graduates are prepared for the CompTIA Security+ certification. Students are taught networking and job search strategies. The bootcamp offers interview and resume preparation, and helps students create and optimize their LinkedIn profiles. Bootcamp graduates are eligible for cybersecurity professional roles, such as Security Analyst, System/Network Administrator, Incident Handler, and SOC Analyst.
Minimum Skill Level CyberCamp is designed for beginners with no prior experience necessary, however, students should have basic IT proficiency and be fluent in English. Placement Test Yes Interview No
36 reviews sorted by:
- BEST entry-level cyber security boot-camp hands down- 11/28/2021Antonio Scognamiglio • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInIt was a fantastic journey , thanks to this course I have consolidate the basics of networking and Operating system , plus I have learned so many new attacking and defending technics . This course did not only gave me these technical knowledge but also left me really good memories about the people I met , the instructors are super humble and always at your disposal always with a positive attitude , which I think in this field is super useful when you are straggling with some complicate topic.
The course material is update , always introducing the latest version of softwares and tactics .
I definitely raccomend this course to whoever is interested to start a career in cyber security fields.
- An excellent course highly recommended.- 11/25/2021Andrea Lo Monaco • SOC Analyst • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInCyberCamp is an excellent course on Cyber Security. By Following a well-structured schedule you will have the opportunity to practice a large number of topics related to the world of Cyber Security.
The full-immersion course offers you a clear path that will give you solid and comprehensive knowledge to start working in the industry. The content of both self-study and team-learning is of the highest quality.
I'll be honest, it's not an easy course, it's very challenging, you might spend a lot of time facing a challenge, but you'll never be alone. You can count on the continuous support of Nativ, the instructor, who makes the course special by putting in commitment, heart, and passion.
He is a great instructor and mentor who is always available for clarification on the various topics of the course and to follow you step by step. An opportunity not to be missed. Highly recommended for those who want to pursue a career in Cyber Security.
- Full-Immersion, Cyber Camp!- 7/15/2021Nazli • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInAn excellent course about Cyber Security from A to Z, good explanations about everything. Nativ was with us through every step. When I felt lost he helped me to understand the subject, he was always available. The best part was it wasn't theory classes but we practised A LOT! I recommend everybody who wants to learn Cyber Security.
- Boost Your Career with CyberCamp!- 3/30/2021Alice • Student • Student • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI loved this course. During this 4 weeks full-immersion I learnt a lot. Nativ is a great teacher and mentor, and the programme is wide and well-structured: it gives you a comprehensive view of the Cybersecurity landscape and helps you build good and strong basics. I am happy I spent this month both self-learning and team-learning. Together with Native's guidance, I feel this is the perfect way to start learning Cybersecurity Fundamentals. I warmly suggest it to anyone who wants to pursue a cereer in Cyber!
- Cybersecurity- 3/29/2021Donatello Prati • computer technician • Student • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInFabulous training course . It gives you a broad basic training even for students with less technical background, it follows you step by step in the growth with videos and easy to understand readings and with test labs explained well and with the help of the instructor. All perfect.
- Beautiful Course and Awesome Teacher- 3/29/2021Omar Nama • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInExcellent Course that can make even unknow knowledge about IT in general to beacme a well prepared about IT in general .
In the CyberCamp course i had the feeling that this course is different from the others one, because the Teacher is very available when the students don't undestand, and it's available to explain more with example. Highly recommended.
Also the teaching materials are complete and even sometimes there is more materials about what to do next sych as continue to search and learn even alone and in the years incoming.
The course is very well organized, in all it's aspects.
- Amazing starting point- 2/26/2021Emanuele Cabras • Graduate • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInWhen you want to start in Cybersecurity, it can be overwhelming. CyberCamp offers you a clear path that will give you a solid, all-around knowledge to start working in the field. The content is of the highest quality and the instructors are there every step of the way to help you overcome every challenge. An opportunity you cannot miss.
- great course- 11/16/2020Anthony • software engineer • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInAn excellent course to learn the fundamentals of Linux, networking, and cybersecurity. Great for those who want to start working in this sector, and help achieve the CEH or CompTIA Security+ certifications or a master's in cybersecurity. In addition, the professor is always available for clarification on the various topics of the course.
- Yiftach Cats • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInOverall I found the CyberCamp Cybersecurity Bootcamp extremely informative, interesting and challenging. The combination of theoretical and practical applications created an interactive and hands-on atmosphere that really assisted in the learning process. The instructor was clear, enthusiastic and supportive though the 7 weeks and was available for any uncertainty with the material, questions about future employment and interview practice. I highly recommend this course to anyone aspiring to be a SOC analyst or with a general interest and drive to learn more about cybersecurity.
- Liviu Daraban • Student • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInVery challenging but rewarding course. I spent about 2 months learning everything it takes to enter the world of cybersecurity. The teacher is always available, and the materials are of high quality, it is not a simple course, you could spend nights facing a challenge, but when you complete it, you feel really good about yourself.
- Enjoy the world of the cybersecurity- 10/30/2021Mario Galasso • sudent • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: OnlineYou don't have to be a genius to enjoy this course. You just have to be curious, passionate and hungry to learn new things. By following a well-structured scheduling you will have the opportunity to practice on a very large number of topics related to the world of the cybersecurity. You'll never be alone . You can count on the continuous support of the instructor Nativ who makes the course special by putting effort, heart and passion into it. I highly recommend this course.
- Best Cybersecurity course- 10/29/2021Hassan Abu • Student • Course: Cybersecurity • Campus: OnlineIn this course, you won’t develop only the technical skills but fundamentally the right mindset, so you can learn to think like a hacker.
When it comes to the actual course, what I appreciated most, among other things, was the way it was structured, the amount of content, included resources, bonus content, and the ready support when needed. The numerous exercises owing to the hands-on approach are the icing on the cake. Finally, but most importantly, there are projects to implement the ideas assimilated in the course. All of this is neatly put in place by Nativ, a unique human being who is dexterous. He is quite the motivator, always available, with his excellent leadership skills ready to guide you. He most certainly gives it his all and tries to pass on everything. With his help, you’ll find yourself forming a cohesive group with other students as mutual support from people on the same path is worth it. With Nativ mentoring you through and beyond the course, the sky is no longer the limit.
I couldn’t recommend this course any higher, do give it a try and thank me later!