Cultivating Coders is an Albuquerque-based intensive 8-week coding bootcamp focused on web application development fundamentals and technical training. During the program, students work on projects to help local non-profit organizations in the community. Cultivating Coders aims to prepare each student to be a junior level web developer upon graduation, and has relationships with technology companies and agencies to help graduates find employment.
Cultivating Coders wants to bring coding classes to the rural, Tribal and city areas where this sort of training is not yet available, and help increase the number of minorities in the technology industry. Cultivating Coders is a registered Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act training provider.
Recent Cultivating Coders News
High School Summer Bootcamp
Full Stack Web Development (MEAN STACK), Full time course 8 weeks long. 2017 Locations: Gallup, NM; Farmington, NM; Albuquerque, NM; Clarksdale, MS Check the schedule on www.cultivatecoders.com
- Payment Plan
- Scholarships available in select areas. Email email@example.com for more info.
- Minimum Skill Level
- Basic computer skills and proficient typing skills.
- Placement Test
Cultivating Coders Reviews
24 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on Cultivating Coders
Welcome to the September 2016 Course Report monthly coding bootcamp news roundup! Each month, we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to big fundraising announcements, to interesting trends. Of course, we cover our 2016 Outcomes and Demographics Report (we spent a ton of time on this one and hope everyone gets a chance to read it)! Other trends include growth of the industry, increasing diversity in tech through bootcamps, plus news about successful bootcamp alumni, and new schools and campuses. Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast!Continue Reading →
Welcome to the July 2016 Course Report monthly coding bootcamp news roundup! Each month we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to big fundraising announcements, to interesting trends. This month the biggest trends this month are initiatives to increase the diversity in tech, some huge investments in various bootcamps, and more tech giants launching their own coding classes. Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast!Continue Reading →