coding-bootcamp-praha-logo

Coding Bootcamp Praha

Prague

Coding Bootcamp Praha

Coding Bootcamp Praha is a full-time, 12-week, full-stack web development bootcamp in Prague, Czech Republic. The syllabus features HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React, PHP, Bootstrap, Laravel, and MySQL. The course is aimed at career changers who want to get hired as web developers or develop a startup MVP. The emphasis is on understanding the best practices, learning by doing, and solving real-world problems. Throughout the bootcamp, students learn to cooperate in teams using Git and create 7 main projects, and a number of challenges and exercises. Coding Bootcamp Praha is international with 60% European and international students and it is taught fully in English.

To apply, candidates should fill out the online application form. A member of the Coding Bootcamp Praha team will then reach out to schedule an interview to discuss a candidate's experience and expectations. Every admitted student is invited to the online learning environment where they get access to pre-bootcamp study materials.

The bootcamp provides intense career support to help students find jobs in the industry through individual and group sessions starting from week 1. Coding Bootcamp Praha offers a job guarantee, and most graduates who are awarded a Certificate of Completion are employed within 2 months after graduation. Some Coding Bootcamp Praha alumni also develop MVPs of their startup projects during the bootcamp. The highlight event of the bootcamp is Demo Day, where students showcase their Final Project, a result of six-weeks of intense team cooperation. Alumni are encouraged to keep in touch after graduation at alumni events, activities and social media groups.

Recent Coding Bootcamp Praha Reviews: Rating 4.82

all (93) reviews for Coding Bootcamp Praha →

Recent Coding Bootcamp Praha News

• Fullstack Web Development Programme

CSS, HTML, JavaScript, MySQL, PHP, React.js, Front End, Git, SEO, User Experience Design, Algorithms, Node.js
      LocationPrague
      The fullstack web development bootcamp is a life-changing experience, are you ready for it? Coding Bootcamp Praha provides you with a coding family - before, during and after the programme. Our students come from all walks of life and all across the world - our alumni come from more than 30 countries. You will all be learning intensely and going through the same challenges for 12 weeks and leave with friends for life. How to successfully change careers and become a programmer? The most important is to switch the way you think. The bootcamp empowers you to transition into the software development mindset in three phases - The Coder, The Programmer and The Developer. Thanks to our passionate instructors and mentors you learn how to create fullstack web application in JavaScript and PHP. We teach you step by step how to combine the frontend and backend technologies, from the basics of HTML and CSS through advanced frameworks and libraries, including React and Laravel. Through project work you learn how to set up the best user interfaces, create secure, robust and scalable applications, store big amounts of data in databases and become a Git master. We carefully selected the hottest tech stack to give you the best advantage for getting a job. But technology is fast-moving and ever-changing, thus our teaching method gets you ready to learn any new language or tool in your future career.
      Discover more in our FAQ how to pay in One or Three Instalments.
      Refund / GuaranteeWe do offer Job guarantee. Check: https://www.codingbootcamp.cz/blog/alumni-stories/job-guarantee
      Prep WorkMinimum 60 hours of online preparation
    • Online Fullstack Web Development Programme

Algorithms, CSS, Front End, HTML, JavaScript, MySQL, Node.js, PHP, React.js, User Experience Design
      LocationPrague
      The fullstack web development bootcamp is a life-changing experience, are you ready for it? Coding Bootcamp Praha provides you with a coding family - before, during and after the programme. Our students come from all walks of life and all across the world - our alumni come from more than 30 countries. You will all be learning intensely and going through the same challenges for 12 weeks and leave with friends for life. How to successfully change careers and become a programmer? The most important is to switch the way you think. The bootcamp empowers you to transition into the software development mindset in three phases - The Coder, The Programmer and The Developer. Thanks to our passionate instructors and mentors you learn how to create fullstack web application in JavaScript and PHP. We teach you step by step how to combine the frontend and backend technologies, from the basics of HTML and CSS through advanced frameworks and libraries, including React and Laravel. Through project work our students learn how to set up the best user interfaces, create secure, robust and scalable applications, store big amounts of data in databases and become a Git master. We carefully selected the hottest tech stack to give you the best advantage for getting a job. But technology is fast-moving and ever-changing, thus our teaching method gets you ready to learn any new language or tool in your future career. This course is offered as an online alternative to our in person courses to students who prefer to study from their home. We use virtual environment Zoom, Slack, and other collaborative tools.
      Discover more in our FAQ how to pay in One or Three Instalments.
      Prep WorkMinimum 60 hours of online preparation
    • Helped me a lot
      - 6/13/2017
      Michal • Php Developer • Graduate

I had quite extensive experience before the bootcamp of learning through many various online environments - or at least that's what I thought :)) but once i arrived i realized how much more is there to learn! its been an intense time, a lot of tasks and projects but i always got help whenever i got stuck. Especially i enjoyed the group work where i learnt how to start developing a complex project from scratch. I had many fantastic discussions with the instructors, which inspired me tons. I am now working for a web dev agency as a php developer and i am really grateful that the bootcamp empowered me to do that!

Friday, Jul 21 2017
      Hi Michal, it has been such a pleasure having you at bootcamp. We are happy that we helped you reach your goals and we wish you the very best for your future. Keep in touch and #happycoding.
    • Tomomi • Student

Although I was a complete beginner in coding, the instructors were gentle and always welcomed any questions. Since the students had similar professional experience and the ambition to change their careers, we inspired and motivated each other a lot. The environment was very international and diverse, it was really fascinating to share our life experience and ideas. The progress in these three months was huge. I'm confidently participating in some coding projects now. The moment I feel my progress the most was the moment I realized that I started to understand programming jokes.

Friday, Jul 21 2017
      Hi Tomomi, it has been such a pleasure having you at bootcamp. We are happy that we helped you reach your goals and we wish you the very best for your future. Keep in touch and #happycoding.
    • FULL COMMITMENT
      - 5/23/2017
      Mohamed Touré • Graduate

Had a great time at the bootcamp, 12 weeks that seemed to be as short as one month! You have to give FULL COMMITMENT to get the maximum out of it and it's worth it! Thanks for giving me this opportunity to learn web development and meet new people. The instructor were great and knowledgeable. From someone who barely knows how to make an HTML file with few word to someone who works on a real project with an amazing instructor, I've definitely learn a lot in an exponential way :)

Friday, Jul 21 2017
      Hi Mohamed, it has been such a pleasure having you at bootcamp. We are happy that we helped you reach your goals and we wish you the very best for your future. Keep in touch and #happycoding.
    • You guys rock
      - 5/10/2017
      Martin Slezak • Graduate

I am glad that I could be part of such an inspirational collective which has always pushed me to get the best out of me. This quarter was very challenging in a way. I have never experienced such an intensive training and study in my life (not even in university but that's probably because my field of study sucked baaad). But I have to say that it was worth it - I learned many new things and I assured myself that programming is what I want to do in future.
      At this point I'd like to send big thanks to the whole BC team and all the lecturers. You are awesome! I had so much fun during all the lessons and I loved it.
      I'd like to thank you all guys once again. Last three months were BLAST and basically changed my life.
      You guys rock! Loved the time we've spent together and miss you already!

Friday, Jul 21 2017
      Hi Martin, it has been such a pleasure having you at bootcamp. We are happy that we helped you reach your goals and we wish you the very best for your future. Keep in touch and #happycoding.
    • Alexandre Gomes • Graduate

Coding Bootcamp Praha has been a wonderful experience, being sunk in a driving environment with like-minded people that share the same goal of learning how to code, for three months. Perfect way to make ones laziness go away and learn !

Beware : You might dream of code.

Friday, Jul 21 2017
      Hi Alexandre, it has been such a pleasure having you at bootcamp. We are happy that we helped you reach your goals and we wish you the very best for your future. Keep in touch and #happycoding.
    • Just Do It!
      - 2/9/2017
      Brady Maxwell • Programmer Technician • Graduate

If you are on the fence about making the investment in a coding boot camp, the data4you camp is great. Do it. You wont regret it. It is totally worth the money. I was able to land a job as a Junior PHP programmer with in 35 days of completing the coding boot camp. The instructors are knowledgable and entertaining. Prague is a beautiful and exciting city to spend 3 months, although you will likely have your hands full with coding you will appreciate your free time as well.

Friday, Jul 21 2017
      Hi Brady, it has been such a pleasure having you at bootcamp. We are happy that we helped you reach your goals and we wish you the very best for your future. Keep in touch and #happycoding.
    • Tom Harrison • Graduate

I had a good time at the bootcamp, the teachers and students were very friendly and the atmosphere was conducive to learning. The teachers were knowledgable about the subjects and helped us with any problems we had. Overall I have progressed enough to be able to find a job in web development.

Friday, Jul 21 2017
      Hi Tom, it has been such a pleasure having you at bootcamp. We are happy that we helped you reach your goals and we wish you the very best for your future. Keep in touch and #happycoding.
    • Daniela Zelinková • Graduate

Great Learning Experience

During the three months long course I have learned a lot from theory of programming and also had enough practice. All the lectors were amazing: smart, funny and really helpful. We have learned how to use HTML5, CSS3(also the preprocessors-Less and Sass), JavaScript, jQuery, AngularJS, React fro front-end. For the back-end we have used PHP and MySQL. They have taught us loads about security and how to prevent the damage.

We have created three projects. One on our own and two of them in groups. Beside of programming we have learned how to work in teams and how to put ourselves on the market.

After this course I have found a job really quickly as a front-end web developer at one of the best known start-ups in Prague.

Friday, Jul 21 2017
      Hi Daniela, it has been such a pleasure having you at bootcamp. We are happy that we helped you reach your goals and we wish you the very best for your future. Keep in touch and #happycoding.
    • Great!
      - 12/13/2016
      Tomas Zaricky • Student

I'm so thankful for my experience at Coding Bootcamp Praha! This Web Development immersive covers it all! The curriculum is taught by instuctors at a Senior Dev level and I especially appreciated getting input and insight from Michael, former Skype Software Engineer.

There are three main projects that help showcase a student's proficiency and skills. The bootcamp also provides extracurricurals such as meetups and providing links to events where a student is able to meet other developers.

Overall, I am satisfied with the course and I would recommend it for anyone considering a career change into Web Development. This course will give you a solid understanding of both Front End and Back End with an opportunity to specialize in one of these areas that will boost a student's chances in the future development as holistic understaning of both of the areas is valued by employers.

Friday, Jul 21 2017
      Hi Tomas, it has been such a pleasure having you at bootcamp. We are happy that we helped you reach your goals and we wish you the very best for your future. Keep in touch and #happycoding.