coding-bootcamp-praha-logo

Coding Bootcamp Praha

Prague

Coding Bootcamp Praha

Coding Bootcamp Praha is a full-time, 12-week, full-stack web development bootcamp in Prague, Czech Republic. The syllabus features HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React, PHP, Bootstrap, Laravel, and MySQL. The course is aimed at career changers who want to get hired as web developers or develop a startup MVP. The emphasis is on understanding the best practices, learning by doing, and solving real-world problems. Throughout the bootcamp, students learn to cooperate in teams using Git and create 7 main projects, and a number of challenges and exercises. Coding Bootcamp Praha is international with 60% European and international students and it is taught fully in English.

To apply, candidates should fill out the online application form. A member of the Coding Bootcamp Praha team will then reach out to schedule an interview to discuss a candidate's experience and expectations. Every admitted student is invited to the online learning environment where they get access to pre-bootcamp study materials.

The bootcamp provides intense career support to help students find jobs in the industry through individual and group sessions starting from week 1. Coding Bootcamp Praha offers a job guarantee, and most graduates who are awarded a Certificate of Completion are employed within 2 months after graduation. Some Coding Bootcamp Praha alumni also develop MVPs of their startup projects during the bootcamp. The highlight event of the bootcamp is Demo Day, where students showcase their Final Project, a result of six-weeks of intense team cooperation. Alumni are encouraged to keep in touch after graduation at alumni events, activities and social media groups.

Recent Coding Bootcamp Praha Reviews: Rating 4.81

all (88) reviews for Coding Bootcamp Praha →

Recent Coding Bootcamp Praha News

• Fullstack Web Development Programme

MySQL, HTML, Git, PHP, JavaScript, User Experience Design, CSS, React.js, SEO, Algorithms, Node.js, Front End
      LocationPrague
      The fullstack web development bootcamp is a life-changing experience, are you ready for it? Coding Bootcamp Praha provides you with a coding family - before, during and after the programme. Our students come from all walks of life and all across the world - our alumni come from more than 30 countries. You will all be learning intensely and going through the same challenges for 12 weeks and leave with friends for life. How to successfully change careers and become a programmer? The most important is to switch the way you think. The bootcamp empowers you to transition into the software development mindset in three phases - The Coder, The Programmer and The Developer. Thanks to our passionate instructors and mentors you learn how to create fullstack web application in JavaScript and PHP. We teach you step by step how to combine the frontend and backend technologies, from the basics of HTML and CSS through advanced frameworks and libraries, including React and Laravel. Through project work you learn how to set up the best user interfaces, create secure, robust and scalable applications, store big amounts of data in databases and become a Git master. We carefully selected the hottest tech stack to give you the best advantage for getting a job. But technology is fast-moving and ever-changing, thus our teaching method gets you ready to learn any new language or tool in your future career.
      Discover more in our FAQ how to pay in One or Three Instalments.
      Refund / GuaranteeWe do offer Job guarantee. Check: https://www.codingbootcamp.cz/blog/alumni-stories/job-guarantee
      Prep WorkMinimum 60 hours of online preparation
    • Online Fullstack Web Development Programme

MySQL, HTML, PHP, JavaScript, User Experience Design, CSS, React.js, Algorithms, Node.js, Front End
      LocationPrague
      The fullstack web development bootcamp is a life-changing experience, are you ready for it? Coding Bootcamp Praha provides you with a coding family - before, during and after the programme. Our students come from all walks of life and all across the world - our alumni come from more than 30 countries. You will all be learning intensely and going through the same challenges for 12 weeks and leave with friends for life. How to successfully change careers and become a programmer? The most important is to switch the way you think. The bootcamp empowers you to transition into the software development mindset in three phases - The Coder, The Programmer and The Developer. Thanks to our passionate instructors and mentors you learn how to create fullstack web application in JavaScript and PHP. We teach you step by step how to combine the frontend and backend technologies, from the basics of HTML and CSS through advanced frameworks and libraries, including React and Laravel. Through project work our students learn how to set up the best user interfaces, create secure, robust and scalable applications, store big amounts of data in databases and become a Git master. We carefully selected the hottest tech stack to give you the best advantage for getting a job. But technology is fast-moving and ever-changing, thus our teaching method gets you ready to learn any new language or tool in your future career. This course is offered as an online alternative to our in person courses to students who prefer to study from their home. We use virtual environment Zoom, Slack, and other collaborative tools.
      Discover more in our FAQ how to pay in One or Three Instalments.
      Prep WorkMinimum 60 hours of online preparation
    • Oliver Davies • Graduate

Coding Bootcamp Praha is an accelerated way to the tech industry, especially for everyone who wants to switch careers and can’t study a year or two somewhere without an income. I loved learning from the great instructors and the teaching model the bootcamp has. It’s very practical and you learn so much every day in a very structured clear way. We had great time with the other students, learning and hanging out together.

I didnt love that we had to part our ways after 12 weeks, I kind of wished we could stay together longer - im kind of contradicting myself here :-D But i guess every journey has to take another turn at the end :-) if you are into becoming a web developer, i recommend going for this experience.

• Bartosz Przybylski • Javascript Developer • Graduate

What I also really appreciated about my Coding Bootcamp Praha experience is that they not only teach you new skills and how to apply them but they also helped me figure out the skills that I enjoy and am good at.

In the beginning I felt that my programming skills weren't as strong as the rest of my batch, so I spent a lot of time in the first weeks practicing logic. This was the hardest part for me - to structure a problem in a way that makes sense.

The instructors Jan, Martin, Slavo and all were both very experienced in the web development field and very good at passing their knowledge on others. I also loved working with the other students, all cool guys and girls that we keep in touch with even now.

I got a lot of help with my CV and LinkedIn & how to present myself and got headhunted directly through my LinkedIn profile. I now work mostly with JavaScript / React and keep on learning tons each day! And that’s what Im most happy about - that I can work in field that never feels boring.

• Jürgen Baumgartner • Software Developer • Graduate

I heard about the Coding Bootcamp Praha through a friend who did this programme before. After doing some research and talking the their admissions team, I decided to give the fullstack web development course a try. And Im really glad I did!
      Its a hands-on course, allows you to learn intensely in class and ask questions at the moment. The instructors were also very helpful outside of class. In general, the team was exceptional, they offer unlimited access to the workspace, organise many extra events, give you information on tech events that happen in Prague and were always available for questions even if these questions were beyond the scope of the programme.

I am happy to recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn programming.

• Pavel Svoboda • Programmer • Graduate

I have always loved learning, whether it was languages (i speak four), economics, science topics or anything else. Step by step this curiosity led me into wanting to learn programming because I felt that it could be finally the right field for me. I say finally because I have tried a fair amount of various jobs and since I am 32-years old I wanted to go for something more permanent. And something I would feel makes sense to go really deep into.

I started the Coding Bootcamp Praha with very small programming experience - mainly what I crammed in the pre-course and what I studied on my own at the freecodecamp. There were 16 students in my batch and we all graduated together. Two of the students decided to go different paths after the programme and one student decided to work on his product instead of going for a job. I guess this is what I found most fascinating about the group of people - the different backgrounds, different end goals but all excited about learning something so new.

My experience was good, it was intense but also fun at the same time. A lot of cooperation with the other but not forced to do anything at the same time. My advice? Be curious, ask questions, come on time, study as much as you can but keep in mind that any educational programme, any bootcamp is just an environment where you can strive - if you don’t put in the work yourself, noone can learn it for you…

I am now working as a programmer at a startup in Prague, we are 15 people in the development team and Im happy to see that slowly but surely I know what I’m doing :)

• Ondra • Graduate

The style of learning worked well for me, very interactive, very goal-oriented - very different to my university experience. You’re building web projects from scratch until a minimum product during the programme so many times that in the end you automate so many processes and ways of thinking that you actually start to believe you now what you are doing :) I learnt a lot and got a job within three weeks of my graduation. The instructors were really great guys and Im glad I could learn from their experience. Thx and keep it up!

Thursday, Jan 31 2019
      Hi Ondra, it has been such a pleasure having you at the bootcamp. We are happy that we helped you reach your goals and we wish you the very best for your future. Keep in touch and #happycoding.
    • Emma Gonzales • Junior Software Developer • Graduate

I studied a lot on my own before joining the programme on sites like Codacademy, Freecodecamp, Treehouse, Udemy, etc. These were great but they only touch upon the surface of things. I also have a friend who is a software developer and enjoyed consulting with him and trying to learn from his projects. Before joining CBP I did my research and checked out a number of bootcamps all around the world. I got accepted into four programmes, which started around a similar period. I decided to go for CBP for a number of reasons - the reviews, the companies and jobs the graduates work at, the instructors, the fact they teach JavaScript and React, and my very positive feeling from any communication with the bootcamp.

Also, I thought about where I can imagine living after the bootcamp and Prague is a great city. The programme itself is not easy by any means but when you work hard with people that are all as crazy as you - taking a leap of faith and wanting to become programmers :) - and getting all the help from the team you can, it’s definitely doable.

The programme gave me confidence to go after my goals and make it happen! I am thankful for all the advice and help I got and that Im now in a job that I like a lot.

Wednesday, Aug 15 2018
      Hi Emma, it has been such a pleasure having you at the bootcamp. We are happy that we helped you reach your goals and we wish you the very best for your future. Keep in touch and #happycoding.
    • Michael Graham • Graduate
      I had a fantastic experience in the spring batch of Coding Bootcamp Praha. I was a non-typical student, in that my goal was not to change careers and become a full time developer, but to learn about coding to use for side projects and to acquire new skills to pivot to a more tech-related path in my existing career. The bootcamp, like any intense and short term program, is what you make of it. They strongly recommend going into the bootcamp with a good amount of pre-study at codecademy and elsewhere, which I didn't do nearly enough of. Take their advice- this stuff requires time and effort to learn, and you'll be much better able to take advantage of the instructors' expertise with some advance work.  No 12 week bootcamp instantly makes you a developer- but it gives you a solid baseline of knowledge and the ability to learn any language or framework- that ability to learn and adapt as part of a team is what companies are hiring for out of a bootcamp.

The instructors including Martin and Honza were excellent, supportive, and extremely knowledgeable. Jana and Jan, the impressive family team that started the bootcamp, bend over backwards to help students succeed. From looking over job applications to talking through individual career goals and areas you are stuck, they will take as much time as needed to help you achieve your goals. More importantly, since for most this is just the first step of a career journey, they will support you after the bootcamp too. We met several former bootcamp students working in Prague who were still connected to the bootcamp's network, and this is a huge added value to connect with the tech community.

The tech stack is composed of the most popular languages used by most companies. Again, the 'what' matters less than the 'how'. Once you learn how to learn a language like Javascript or PHP, or frameworks like Laravel or React, you can learn any language or framework needed. In addition their teaching of Agile and DevOps methodologies and of course tools like Git, provide the essential building blocks of becoming a successful developer.

Between the quality of instruction, the support of Jana and Honza and the instructors, and location in a beautiful and affordable city, this is without a doubt the best value for money bootcamp in the world. There isn't another one out there with such high quality at such an affordable price. I would highly recommend Coding Bootcamp Praha for anyone who wants to reboot their career in the world of tech!
    • Martin Zaboril • Junior Software Dev • Graduate

I took the intensive 12-week Coding Bootcamp Praha and it was the most amazing super intensive training of my life. The more you put in, the more you get and all the instructors are so helpful and very friendly. Before the programme I was bit worried about “going back to school” as I was never a star student but the teaching method is really great and a perfect mix of theory and practice. In the end its you who needs to learn it all - by making mistakes and pushing forward but i would never make it without having such a helpful crowd around.

Before the programme I worked as business developer for a startup in London. I researched for about six months different coding bootcamps, comparing the syllabuses, the instructors, the prices, the lengths, the reviews and thinking and re-thinking whether this is the right step for me. I’m really happy that finally I decided to go for it and chose CBP because it scored the best at all these criteria.

Prague is very hot at the moment for all tech-related jobs, I got hired as a junior web developer two weeks before graduating from the programme and started right after. I have great colleagues, I keep on learning from them a lot every day, I have a job that satisfies my need for learning & love for tech - none of this would have ever happened without CBP!

Wednesday, Aug 15 2018
      Hi Martin, it has been such a pleasure having you at the bootcamp. We are happy that we helped you reach your goals and we wish you the very best for your future. Keep in touch and #happycoding.
    • Štěpán Zemek • Software Developer • Graduate

As a law graduate, I have always enjoyed the logical way of thinking but sort of missed the ability to create something on my own. I have started learning through several online courses but never really made it past the HTML and CSS and the very beginnings of JavaScript. I found it hard to proceed on my own to a stage when I can actually develop something I thought of myself VS. just re-creating based on step by step instructions. I researched options for learning more intensively and came across the Coding Bootcamp Praha Info Session & after little more research I became certain that this is the right path for me.
      The bootcamp itself is well-organised with the right mix of theory and practice, great instructors who help you with anything and really enable you to understand and the staff that is always there to cheer you up, support you with anything and guide you through the job hunting process. I enjoyed the hackathons, the teamwork on our final project and the really collaborative atmosphere. The other students at the bootcamp were such amazing people and having them around always motivated me to do my best. My final project allowed me to figure out which path in the web development I prefer to take and I am now working as a junior backend software developer. Many thanks and good luck to all future bootcampers!!

Wednesday, Aug 15 2018
      Hi Stepan, it has been such a pleasure having you at the bootcamp. We are happy that we helped you reach your goals and we wish you the very best for your future. Keep in touch and #happycoding.
    • Tomas • business owner • Graduate

As a business person, with zero coding experience, I had no idea what to expect prior to the first day of the course. Fortunately the admin staff and instructors were very patient and helped me to get solid undersatnding of most useful web development technologies.

The course is quite challenging, but anybody who is sufficiently motivated will make it! The instructors are not "accademics", but provide first hand practival instructions on how solve coding challenges. Apart form that thy will present it to you in a maner that ANYBODY understands.

Definitely a lot of bang for the buck!

Tomas

Wednesday, Aug 15 2018
      Hi Tomas, it has been such a pleasure having you at the bootcamp. We are happy that we helped you reach your goals and we wish you the very best for your future. Keep in touch and #happycoding.
    • Rasmus Willems • Software Developer • Graduate

I think as far as bootcamps go, you can't really do better than Coding Bootcamp Praha in terms of value. The instructors are great and experienced at teaching. Thank you Honza, Martin, Slavo and everyone else for answering all my questions! The syllabus guides you securely through the technologies step by step and every two weeks you have the opportunity to test you knowledge to the max at the hackathons. I also like the idea that after every two weeks there is a test because it forces you to recap and keep all that new knowledge in your head :)

As with any educational adventure you will run into limitations and hurdles, however, the instructors were able to drive through each of them, making sure everyone had a great understanding of each topic. I was one of the more advanced students and they had extra challenges ready for me, which I greatly appreciated.

The managers are very interested in feedback - they attend the morning standups, hold regular individual sessions and you can pop in pretty much anytime in their office to ask anything. I felt confident that I find a job after the bootcamp but didnt expect it to be so fast - i started two weeks after my graduation. I dont think that any other education I have done before - including my university studies - provided me with so much knowledge and support!

• Jitie B. • Software Engineer • Graduate

PROS:

• The bootcamp only accepts 16 students for each batch and you can feel they focus on quality rather than on expansion. The team is always there for you - whatever you need. Considering that their price is awesome compared to other bootcamps, this level of care is far beyond what I hoped for.
      • The curriculum reflects the market needs, so all of us who graduated had no issues finding jobs. I work using mostly JavaScript + React in a top tech company - it took me only 25 days from the Demo Day until Day 1 at my new office.
      • The tech stack for me was great, I heard a lot about JavaScript already before the bootcamp but actually really enjoyed also diving deep into PHP and Laravel. However, I felt we were prepared to solve complex programming challenges, rather than just write code in one or two languages. That’s great for me because there is talk now in my new job that we might need to start using Python but I feel fairly confident to take this new challenge.

CONS

• I didn’t want to leave :)
      Friday, May 18 2018
      Hi Jitie, it has been such a pleasure having you at the bootcamp. We are happy that we helped you reach your goals and we wish you the very best for your future. Keep in touch and #happycoding.