coding-bootcamp-praha-logo

Coding Bootcamp Praha

Prague, Prague

Coding Bootcamp Praha

Coding Bootcamp Praha is a full-time, 12-week, full-stack web development bootcamp in Prague, Czech Republic. The syllabus features HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React, PHP, Bootstrap, Laravel, and MySQL. The course is aimed at career changers who want to get hired as web developers or develop a startup MVP. The emphasis is on understanding the best practices, learning by doing, and solving real-world problems. Throughout the bootcamp, students learn to cooperate in teams using Git and create 7 main projects, and a number of challenges and exercises. Coding Bootcamp Praha is international with 60% European and international students and it is taught fully in English.

To apply, candidates should fill out the online application form. A member of the Coding Bootcamp Praha team will then reach out to schedule an interview to discuss a candidate's experience and expectations. Every admitted student is invited to the online learning environment where they get access to pre-bootcamp study materials.

The bootcamp provides intense career support to help students find jobs in the industry through individual and group sessions starting from week 1. Coding Bootcamp Praha offers a job guarantee, and most graduates who are awarded a Certificate of Completion are employed within 2 months after graduation. Some Coding Bootcamp Praha alumni also develop MVPs of their startup projects during the bootcamp. The highlight event of the bootcamp is Demo Day, where students showcase their Final Project, a result of six-weeks of intense team cooperation. Alumni are encouraged to keep in touch after graduation at alumni events, activities and social media groups.

Recent Coding Bootcamp Praha Reviews: Rating 4.8

all (85) reviews for Coding Bootcamp Praha →

Recent Coding Bootcamp Praha News

• Fullstack Web Development Programme

MySQL, HTML, Git, PHP, JavaScript, User Experience Design, CSS, React.js, SEO, Algorithms, Node.js, Front End
      LocationPrague
      The fullstack web development bootcamp is a life-changing experience, are you ready for it? Coding Bootcamp Praha provides you with a coding family - before, during and after the programme. Our students come from all walks of life and all across the world - our alumni come from more than 30 countries. You will all be learning intensely and going through the same challenges for 12 weeks and leave with friends for life. How to successfully change careers and become a programmer? The most important is to switch the way you think. The bootcamp empowers you to transition into the software development mindset in three phases - The Coder, The Programmer and The Developer. Thanks to our passionate instructors and mentors you learn how to create fullstack web application in JavaScript and PHP. We teach you step by step how to combine the frontend and backend technologies, from the basics of HTML and CSS through advanced frameworks and libraries, including React and Laravel. Through project work you learn how to set up the best user interfaces, create secure, robust and scalable applications, store big amounts of data in databases and become a Git master. We carefully selected the hottest tech stack to give you the best advantage for getting a job. But technology is fast-moving and ever-changing, thus our teaching method gets you ready to learn any new language or tool in your future career.
      Discover more in our FAQ how to pay in One or Three Instalments.
      Refund / GuaranteeWe do offer Job guarantee. Check: https://www.codingbootcamp.cz/blog/alumni-stories/job-guarantee
      Prep WorkMinimum 60 hours of online preparation
    • Online Fullstack Web Development Programme

MySQL, HTML, PHP, JavaScript, User Experience Design, CSS, React.js, Algorithms, Node.js, Front End
      LocationPrague
      The fullstack web development bootcamp is a life-changing experience, are you ready for it? Coding Bootcamp Praha provides you with a coding family - before, during and after the programme. Our students come from all walks of life and all across the world - our alumni come from more than 30 countries. You will all be learning intensely and going through the same challenges for 12 weeks and leave with friends for life. How to successfully change careers and become a programmer? The most important is to switch the way you think. The bootcamp empowers you to transition into the software development mindset in three phases - The Coder, The Programmer and The Developer. Thanks to our passionate instructors and mentors you learn how to create fullstack web application in JavaScript and PHP. We teach you step by step how to combine the frontend and backend technologies, from the basics of HTML and CSS through advanced frameworks and libraries, including React and Laravel. Through project work our students learn how to set up the best user interfaces, create secure, robust and scalable applications, store big amounts of data in databases and become a Git master. We carefully selected the hottest tech stack to give you the best advantage for getting a job. But technology is fast-moving and ever-changing, thus our teaching method gets you ready to learn any new language or tool in your future career. This course is offered as an online alternative to our in person courses to students who prefer to study from their home. We use virtual environment Zoom, Slack, and other collaborative tools.
      Discover more in our FAQ how to pay in One or Three Instalments.
      Prep WorkMinimum 60 hours of online preparation
    • Federico Russo • Junior Programmer • Graduate

The teachers and the whole team were great. All very smart, years of experience in web development and education, and knew exactly what they were talking about. It was well-organised, the material you will learn progresses logically week by week from one topic to the next, utilizing all the topics that came before it.

Before joining the program I tried my best to learn coding on my own for more than a year. However, I had no basis to build upon, nobody to study with and no real mentors to help me. I tried a part-time online coding bootcamp too, however, I just don’t think its realistic that a beginner could learn on their own enough. That is enough to switch a career. I enjoyed studying on my own but ultimately I felt Im simply stuck at the same beginner level and not moving from there.

I have lived in about six countries but I don't think there is a better place to get a job as a junior programmer than Prague at the moment. The tech market here is booming and the companies are constantly hiring even for entry level positions. It took me one month after the bootcamp to find a job I really liked, after attending six interviews with different companies.

Of course, it was not always easy but I knew that I really wanted to do this and finally work in a career where I can see myself in ten, twenty or thirty years!

• Marketa Malikova • Software Dev • Graduate

I did a lot of online studies and on-site workshops in the past two years, learning as much as possible from web development I reasonably could on my own. Originally I thought of it as a hobby but at some point I realised I would like to make it a career. I applied for few jobs but only got accepted in one as a tester, which I tried for few months but it was not what I was really after. Ultimately I went for the Coding Bootcamp Praha to accelerate my learning journey, or so I thought. However, while at the bootcamp I realised that there was so much more to learn that I did not even have any idea. The pace of the bootcamp was great for me and manageable, I also participated at some extra challenges. It was great to get to know the other students and work with them at the hackathons or during the final project. For me it was a very rewarding experience, I’d recommend this bootcamp to anyone who wants to learn to code.

• Oliver Knotek • Junior Developer • Graduate

I took the Coding Bootcamp Praha programme to speed up my learning and get a job as a programmer. I studied on my own on codeacademy, udemy and few other resources but felt Im always scratching the surface.

My decision to go for a coding bootcamp was not easy - i quit my job and had to save up in advance to be three four months without an income. I was glad that I started working right after the bootcamp so I didnt have to kill my saving even more :) the bootcamp was really intense but thats exactly what i wanted. Still at times I was happy that I had other students around me to get the best out of me - because once you are five six weeks down, you do feel tired a lot.

So be ready for it, be ready to learn at all times and hopefully it will all work out for you as it did for me :) enjoy learning to code!

• Tim L • Software Dev • Graduate

I got accepted to the Coding Bootcamp Praha four months before the programme and spend a lot of time before the bootcamp learning through the Pre-bootcamp study materials. Once I arrived at the bootcamp I found the studying much more fun because I got great dedicated people around me, friendly instructors and very helpful team who was there for me anytime. I learnt so much during these three months and I got a job through a company who was also mentoring at the bootcamp for few days. The bootcamp also gave me some advice on getting a work visa, they connected me with past alumni who went through the same process and helped me check few documents in Czech. It was a great experience, thank you!

• Tim L • Software Dev • Graduate

• Jana Kostková • JS/React Developer • Graduate

I came to the Coding Bootcamp Praha after 5 years in administration. I wanted to build things and I already studied HTML and CSS. But building a good website requires knowledge of also programming languages, frameworks and more and I found it hard to put all the pieces together on my own. I chose the programme after a thorough research of coding bootcamps all around the world as I was living in London at that point and open to anything. But I decided to go back to my home country and attend the Coding Bootcamp Praha because of the instructors and because it teaches JavaScript. Anyone I know in the tech world swore that JavaScript is both the best choice for a beginner as well as the most popular language nowadays (= so I hoped there would be many jobs at the end for me :) ) I also got in touch with a girl who did the course two years ago and she is doing really well.

It’s true that the Coding Bootcamp Praha teaches you how to code but what I found more important is that they teach you how to learn and think. The course was one of the best experience of my life. Every day brought a lot of new exciting challenges, thats-how-it-work AHA moments, and great talks with other students. We build a great website as our final project (or at least at that point I was super amazed at what we managed to build :) ) and I loved every step of the journey. I got two job offers before the end of the programme from partner companies of the bootcamp. Their developers came to mentor during the bootcamp, so I was really happy that I could avoid some stiff official interview. I chose one of the companies because I felt a better fit and was more interested in the product they are developing.

I am really happy I took this step. It definitely wasn’t easy but if you put all the work in, you make it happen! Have fun at the bootcamp and enjoy the journey.

• Roman Veselý • Application Developer • Graduate

Before joining the Coding Bootcamp Praha I worked in various places, from customer experience roles, management positions in gastronomy industry and in logistics. I was learning programming on the side through online platforms and one day i realised that I’m much more passionate about my “hobby” than my actual job.

My goal was to learn programming and start working right away because in late twenties I could no longer rely on any other source of income but mine :) my experience at the bootcamp was very positive, i met great people, i learnt from great instructors and i think i learnt more than i did through any studies I’ve ever done.

Getting a job in IT in Prague is fairly easy these days - I got three job offers even before graduating from the bootcamp. I chose one where I felt the best personal connection with the team. Jana and the bootcamp team always advised us to get a job where we can learn the most - by working alongside experienced developers and making sure they have time for juniors. That’s what i did and so far it seems to be a great choice :) im learning a lot each day, so be prepared that the bootcamp isn’t the end of your studies - but more like a beginning! If you go, have fun at the bootcamp!!

• Jacob Evans • Backend Developer • Graduate
      Coding Bootcamp Praha was an excellent learning experience for me. I spent a lot of time researching coding bootcamps but many of them I felt very rather anonymous only-care-about-profit factories. I then narrowed down my choice to about three places and chose the Coding Bootcamp Praha for these reasons:
      1. Its a fullstack programme, so I can develop complex apps
      2. It teaches two programming languages, which I believed would give me better choice of jobs
      3. The instructors profiles - all very experienced people
      4. The alumni - i contacted few of them on LinkedIn and all were successfull in programming-type of jobs and happy with the course
      5. The location - Prague is simply a great place to be
      6. The admission team - very professional, easy to reach and helpful
      7. The price - the bootcamp is run by a non-profit organisation, so the price is much cheaper than other coding bootcamps
      I enjoyed every single day of these 12 weeks - it was the most intense time of my life (before my new job :-) ). It took me four weeks after graduation to find a job I liked. The team was there for me even after graduating, so I could always ask for an opinion about a specific company or have them review my contract. As Im not from the Czech Republic, that was a great help for me.
    • Dora Horvath • JavaScript / Frontend Developer • Graduate

The teaching was fantastic. We covered a lot of ground quickly, so make sure that you commit yourself well already in the pre-bootcamp studies. They are fairly easy and step by step but don’t underestimate this. One or two students in my batch said they havent spent enough time on these and they had harder time than the rest of us during the first weeks.

The tech market in the Czech Republic is booming these years and I found a job as a JavaScript developer where I started working one week after the Demo Day. It was very easy as I accepted a job offer from one of the company partners of the bootcamp - they mentored us during one of the hackathons, so it was nice to get to know the development team face to face and not have to do the formal application stuff.

I am from Hungary and I originally planned to go back after the programme but for the time being I definitely have much better career options here. Also, I love the city of Prague!

• Oliver Davies • Graduate

Coding Bootcamp Praha is an accelerated way to the tech industry, especially for everyone who wants to switch careers and can’t study a year or two somewhere without an income. I loved learning from the great instructors and the teaching model the bootcamp has. It’s very practical and you learn so much every day in a very structured clear way. We had great time with the other students, learning and hanging out together.

I didnt love that we had to part our ways after 12 weeks, I kind of wished we could stay together longer - im kind of contradicting myself here :-D But i guess every journey has to take another turn at the end :-) if you are into becoming a web developer, i recommend going for this experience.

• Bartosz Przybylski • Javascript Developer • Graduate

What I also really appreciated about my Coding Bootcamp Praha experience is that they not only teach you new skills and how to apply them but they also helped me figure out the skills that I enjoy and am good at.

In the beginning I felt that my programming skills weren't as strong as the rest of my batch, so I spent a lot of time in the first weeks practicing logic. This was the hardest part for me - to structure a problem in a way that makes sense.

The instructors Jan, Martin, Slavo and all were both very experienced in the web development field and very good at passing their knowledge on others. I also loved working with the other students, all cool guys and girls that we keep in touch with even now.

I got a lot of help with my CV and LinkedIn & how to present myself and got headhunted directly through my LinkedIn profile. I now work mostly with JavaScript / React and keep on learning tons each day! And that’s what Im most happy about - that I can work in field that never feels boring.

• Jürgen Baumgartner • Software Developer • Graduate

I heard about the Coding Bootcamp Praha through a friend who did this programme before. After doing some research and talking the their admissions team, I decided to give the fullstack web development course a try. And Im really glad I did!
      Its a hands-on course, allows you to learn intensely in class and ask questions at the moment. The instructors were also very helpful outside of class. In general, the team was exceptional, they offer unlimited access to the workspace, organise many extra events, give you information on tech events that happen in Prague and were always available for questions even if these questions were beyond the scope of the programme.

I am happy to recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn programming.