Coding Bootcamp Praha
Coding Bootcamp Praha is international with 70% European and international students. The bootcamp is taught fully in English, including all coursework, group projects, and career mentoring. Every student that gets accepted is invited to the online learning environment where they get access to pre-bootcamp study materials. The course also prepares students for finding jobs in the industry with career advisors and networking events.The highlight event of the bootcamp is Demo Day where students showcase their best projects.
Recent Coding Bootcamp Praha Reviews: Rating 4.83
Full-Stack Web Development
- 67500 CZK (approximately 2500 EUR)
- Minimum Skill Level
- We interview our students to check their motivation and potential to utilise the knowledge in their future career.
Coding Bootcamp Praha Reviews
6 reviews sorted by:
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
I am glad that I could be part of such an inspirational collective which has always pushed me to get the best out of me. This quarter was very challenging in a way. I have never experienced such an intensive training and study in my life (not even in university but that's probably because my field of study sucked baaad). But I have to say that it was worth it - I learned many new things and I assured myself that programming is what I want to do in future.
At this point I'd like to send big thanks to the whole BC team and all the lecturers. You are awesome! I had so much fun during all the lessons and I loved it.
I'd like to thank you all guys once again. Last three months were BLAST and basically changed my life.
You guys rock! Loved the time we've spent together and miss you already!
Coding Bootcamp Praha has been a wonderful experience, being sunk in a driving environment with like-minded people that share the same goal of learning how to code, for three months. Perfect way to make ones laziness go away and learn !
Beware : You might dream of code.
If you are on the fence about making the investment in a coding boot camp, the data4you camp is great. Do it. You wont regret it. It is totally worth the money. I was able to land a job as a Junior PHP programmer with in 35 days of completing the coding boot camp. The instructors are knowledgable and entertaining. Prague is a beautiful and exciting city to spend 3 months, although you will likely have your hands full with coding you will appreciate your free time as well.
I had a good time at the bootcamp, the teachers and students were very friendly and the atmosphere was conducive to learning. The teachers were knowledgable about the subjects and helped us with any problems we had. Overall I have progressed enough to be able to find a job in web development.
Great Learning Experience
We have created three projects. One on our own and two of them in groups. Beside of programming we have learned how to work in teams and how to put ourselves on the market.
After this course I have found a job really quickly as a front-end web developer at one of the best known start-ups in Prague.
Thank you so much for everything
I'm so thankful for my experience at Coding Bootcamp Praha! This Web Development immersive covers it all! The curriculum is taught by instuctors at a Senior Dev level and I especially appreciated getting input and insight from Michael, former Skype Software Engineer.
There are three main projects that help showcase a student's proficiency and skills. The bootcamp also provides extracurricurals such as meetups and providing links to events where a student is able to meet other developers.
Overall, I am satisfied with the course and I would recommend it for anyone considering a career change into Web Development. This course will give you a solid understanding of both Front End and Back End with an opportunity to specialize in one of these areas that will boost a student's chances in the future development as holistic understaning of both of the areas is valued by employers.