codespace-logo

CodeSpace

Cape Town

CodeSpace

CodeSpace offers part-time, online Front End, Back End, Software Development, Mobile Development, and Web Design courses. CodeSpace courses are modular and build onto one another, so students can study what they want, when they need to. Each part-time course requires students to commit about 10 hours per week, but students may choose to take the courses full-time with 1-on-1 coaching. All students at CodeSpace are taught not only how to code, but how to learn new languages and technologies.

No previous experience is required to apply. CodeSpace offers merit scholarships, and student loans may be available.

CodeSpace does not have a job placement program, but does share relevant job openings from its industry network with graduates. The training program goes beyond technical topics to give students workplace skills and help with interview preparation. CodeSpace students will build a portfolio of code that they can showcase when applying for internships or junior roles.

Recent CodeSpace Reviews: Rating 4.83

all (6) reviews for CodeSpace →

Recent CodeSpace News

• Backend Development

PHP, MySQL, HTML, GitHub, CSS
    LocationCape Town
    Learn to power data-driven websites and web applications by interacting with servers and databases.
    There are payment plans to pay off the course fee over several months. Alternatively, you can apply for a
  • Frontend Development

React.js, JavaScript, HTML, GitHub, CSS
    LocationCape Town
    Take your web development skills to the next level by creating beautifully designed and interactive web applications. Learn advanced HTML, CSS and JavaScript to build responsive real-time applications.
  • Intro to Web

HTML, CSS
    LocationCape Town
    Take your first step as a web developer by learning how to build a simple web page. The perfect course to see if coding is for you.
  • Mobile Development

React.js, JavaScript, HTML, GitHub, CSS
    LocationCape Town
    Learn to make mobile applications using modern cross-device methodologies. Use web technologies like HTML, CSS and advanced JavaScript to build your own mobile applications.
  • Software Development

React.js, PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, HTML, GitHub, CSS
    LocationCape Town
    This comprehensive course gives learners a solid foundation to create functional, dynamic web applications. Learn HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP and MySQL to fast-track your career as a full-stack developer.
  • Web Design

HTML, GitHub, CSS
    LocationCape Town
    Learn the essential web design languages to build responsive websites.
  • Miss
    - 7/26/2021
    Amanda  User Photo
    Amanda • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I'm Amanda Maarman a graduate at CodeSpace, My coding journey started at CodeSpace, I had no backgrund nor experience in coding however the intense of +-6months experience at CodeSpace. made me develop a sheer amount of Coding interest even today I am still working on getting myself advanced in coding.
  • Mr
    - 7/26/2021
    Ashleigh Manyanye  User Photo
    Ashleigh Manyanye • Student Verified via GitHub
    Last year in November, I enrolled at Codespace for the Intro to Web course.
    I enrolled at the above-mentioned institution after I conducted a thorough online survey of Coding Bootcamps near me in Capetown.
    In my LMS, their learning material and code walkthroughs were easy to follow through from the start to the end of my first course.
    I satisfactorily completed the course in a fortnight and I got my first certificate.
    Last month on June the 18th I completed the Web Design Course after a period of 4 weeks. The Code Coaches were very helpful in the analysis and marking of my HTML; CSS and Bootstrap. The coaches indicated areas that needed attention so that I could improve the layout in order to pass the workability of my first website.
    I thank my coaches for their ingenuity.
    Now I'm doing Interactive Web Applications in Javascript.
    My LMS works efficiently and pretty well whenever and wherever I code. I can safely say that I have no problem when working under my LMS.
  • Naven  User Photo
    Naven • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I am very impressed by the way the CodeSpace team portrays themselves, both in and out of lectures, they have always been very helpful. I enjoyed every minute of this course which led to me taking up another with them, the curriculum is on point and easy to follow and understand.
  • Jabulani Ngwenyama • Web Developer • Student
    Codespace Has to be the best bootcamp in South Africa. The instructors take you from the basics to more advance coding, Whenever you get stuck they are always ready to assist. The best part that I like about Codespace is that they focus more on doing real life projects so that you get to feel as if you are at the work place. Keep up the the good work guys.
  • Jody • Operations Specialist • Graduate
    My time at CodeSpace was the best!

The lecturers, admin team, everyone in the office just made my educational journey with CodeSpace better than I could have imagined. Employment after the course was so smooth thanks to the team.
  • Osvaldo • Digital Marketing Assistant • Student
    In less than a month's sessions, I was able to solve a significant amount of WordPress Issues I was having at the company I'm working for and it greatly improved my credibility and value. The online UI is clear to navigate and the use of slack channels makes it easy to have assistance anytime you need it. Highly recommend for those looking to upskill themselves and boost their career prospects.