codespace-logo

CodeSpace

Average Rating4.88
17 Reviews
8 Courses

CodeSpace is a global education institution that offers part-time and full-time, online Front End, Back End, Software Development, Mobile Development, Software Engineering, AWS Foundations, and Web Design courses. CodeSpace courses are modular and build onto one another, so students can study what they want, when they need to. Each part-time course requires students to commit about 10 hours per week, but students may choose to take the courses full-time or on-deman...

17 CodeSpace Reviews

• Aug 10, 2021

A supportive, structured course

I took Intro to Web course at CodeSpace. I loved how structured the delivery of the course was and how hands-on and supportive the staff were. They had an engaging Slack Channel for us to ask questions and weekly coaching sessions where we could ask questions and get an immediate response.
  • Jul 26, 2021

Miss

I'm Amanda Maarman a graduate at CodeSpace, My coding journey started at CodeSpace, I had no backgrund nor experience in coding however the intense of +-6months experience at CodeSpace. made me develop a sheer amount of Coding interest even today I am still working on getting myself advanced in coding.
  • Jul 26, 2021

Mr

Last year in November, I enrolled at Codespace for the Intro to Web course.
    I enrolled at the above-mentioned institution after I conducted a thorough online survey of Coding Bootcamps near me in Capetown.
    In my LMS, their learning material and code walkthroughs were easy to follow through from the start to the end of my first course.
    I satisfactorily completed the course in a fortnight and I got my first certificate.
    Last month on June the 18th I completed the Web Design ...
  • Jul 25, 2021

Very efficient and professional institute

I am very impressed by the way the CodeSpace team portrays themselves, both in and out of lectures, they have always been very helpful. I enjoyed every minute of this course which led to me taking up another with them, the curriculum is on point and easy to follow and understand.
  • Oct 04, 2022

Fun and exciting learning structure.

So far the best place to study at. They've got the best coaches to help you and push you when you're stuck. They'll even go as far as sacrificing their off days to help you. Communication is key and they definitely set a high standard. There's always important updates being posted on our slack group and what I love most about it is that there's even a group where all of the CodeSpace students can post code related problems and actually help and interact with each other. Would definitely ...
  • Sep 26, 2022

CodeSpace

#CodeSpace has made studying fun and easy. I had 0 experience in coding when I joined but i'm killing all my assignments with ease! I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to start or grow their career on anything digital and web based!
  • Sep 21, 2022

Great Experience !!

As a student its been challenging but with the assistance of fellow staff members and other students who are going through the same journey it has made the experience worth while . I highly recommend this institution . I can now live out my dreams of becoming a Front End Developer thanks to CodeSpace
  • Sep 09, 2022

Software Development Student

I would 200% recommend CodeSpace to any person who is wanting to make a career change or even learn a bit more. Best school ever! My code coach, Elzabe, gives fantastic code demonstrations, which shows her experience! She is super helpful and provides prompt and valuable advice when I have questions.
  • Sep 06, 2022

A great institution to start off or further your software developer skills.

I am currently enrolled in the part-time Full Stack Developer course. The course content is thorough and well-illustrated. Learning content consist of theory, challenges and informative video classes. The course provides for multiple exciting projects which assist in building a portfolio to kick-start your CV.
  • Oct 25, 2021

Frontend Development

From the courses, I have taken CodeSpace was the first from it all, and I had a little experience of web development. The process and learning material were so amazing and help full because not only I was learning to code I was also being prepared for work readiness as this played a huge role even today. They also found the placement of which was cool as I did not know where to look as I was new on the field and the host company was also great
  • Oct 07, 2021

Software Development Course

"I studied Software Development part time for 9 months at CodeSpace. The course prepared me really well to apply for jobs! In fact, I landed a job less than a week after graduating!"
  • Oct 05, 2021

Student review

Absolutely loved this course! Very informative in the web design and development stream.

CodeSpace Alumni Outcomes

Recent CodeSpace News

Liz Eggleston
Published March 29, 2019
  Our News Alerts were non-stop this month (and not just because Karlie Kloss is a new judge on Project Runway). Fullstack Academy was acquired in a deal worth potentially ~$50M, 3 pieces of legislation made their way through Congress, and 9 new bootcamps launched (don’t worry, we added them to Course Report). Bootcamp Alumni in the News Built in Chicago highlights 4 women who have ach...
Imogen Crispe
Published August 31, 2017
Why do journalists and industry leaders think that two coding bootcamps are closing? And despite these “shutdowns,” why do companies like IBM still want to hire coding bootcamp graduates? We’re covering all of the industry news from August. Plus, a $3 billion GI Bill that covers coding bootcamps for veterans, why Google and Amazon are partnering with bootcamps, and diversity initiatives. ...