To apply to Coder Foundry, applicants need to complete an online assessment and a series of academic pre-work. Coder Foundry is looking for students eager to get their hands dirty by solving real-world problems, and who have the skills needed to secure entry-level jobs in the Software Development field.
Graduates leave fully qualified for software development jobs and move on to working with the recruiting partner TEKsystems upon graduation. Students receive mock technical interview training and have access to a network of mentors, former students, and ongoing career coaching and job placement support.
Recent Coder Foundry Reviews: Rating 4.67
Recent Coder Foundry News
- 6 Fintech Companies That Hire Bootcampers
- March 2018 Coding Bootcamp News Podcast
- 14 Alternatives to Dev Bootcamp
OnlineFull Time40 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $14,900 Class size 30 Location GreensboroCoder Foundry teaches modern web development to new and experienced programmers. Once a student graduates from our program, we work to find them a new job in web development, the fastest growing profession in the country. Are you a new programmer looking to switch careers, a Computer Science grad working to build a portfolio, or a professional programmer in need of a skills upgrade? Our Virtual Courses are designed to teach you cutting edge, high-demand technologies, so you can launch your new career and adapt to an ever-changing, rapidly evolving market. You will graduate our program in 12 weeks knowing sought-after skills in all areas of web application architecture and computer science.
Deposit N/A FinancingMeritize Tuition Plans Income Share Agreement Refund / Guarantee 2 Week Guaranteed Refund Window
Minimum Skill Level Novice Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
Coder Foundry Reviews
104 reviews sorted by:
- The Master Course was designed very skillfully.- 8/17/2015Don Y. • Student • Campus: Charlotte
- Ray G. • Student • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
I appreciate that everyone involved, is genuinely focused on every student becoming better than they were the day before. Everything is handled in such a manner to ensure that by the end of this course, we won't just think like developers or talk like one, we'll be one.
- Jessica • Student • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Austin R.- 8/17/2015Austin R. • Student • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
I enjoy having the instructors give a small lecture. Most going for about an hour or two at max. Also it was really nice to have a group there you can always converse with and have help with problems you are stuck on.
Being straight out of my first semester of college, this is seeming to be a very masterful education method. It is, in my experience, far superior to the education system used in colleges. I definitely am more productive and successful in project based, rather than memorization and theory based, education.
- Significant amount of improvement- 8/17/2015DJ Debnam • Student • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
I really like the help that I am able to get from the instructors. Concepts that only sort of make sense to me are explained clearly when I ask the instructors about them. I also like that even though I don't have as strong a background as some of the other students, I am noticing a significant amount of improvement, owing to the fast-paced nature of the course. The instruction is great and I have no issue getting assistance when I need it. There isn't anything I would change.
- Exhilarating and awesome!- 8/17/2015Eric Ruff • Student • Campus: Charlotte
This has been very hard, exhilarating, and awesome! I wish I had done this earlier. I'm being pushed beyond what I thought was my maximum, and yet this pushing is making it all come together faster and in more depth than I ever could have done on my own. Thank you, Coder Foundry!
- Mentorship, not just instruction.- 7/16/2015Bryant M. • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Qi Zhang • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Jon Carlee • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- This really is "accelerated learning"- 4/1/2015Anthony DeFreitas • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Taught MVC Very Well- 4/1/2015Rasik Rodriguez • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Good experience- 4/1/2015Philip Weiser • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro