coder-foundry-logo

Coder Foundry

Greensboro

Coder Foundry

Coder Foundry is a coding bootcamp offering .NET training via a 12-week full-time virtual bootcamp, or a self-paced online platform. The Coder Foundry bootcamp is designed and taught by industry practitioners covering HTML, CSS, JavaScript, C#, .NET, and SQL. Graduates will have a fully functioning, enterprise-level portfolio with multi-functioning applications. The curriculum is delivered through project-based collaborative learning and provides students with live interactive instruction, and access to instructors and mentors.

To apply to Coder Foundry, applicants need to complete an online assessment and a series of academic pre-work. Coder Foundry is looking for students eager to get their hands dirty by solving real-world problems, and who have the skills needed to secure entry-level jobs in the Software Development field.

Graduates leave fully qualified for software development jobs and move on to working with the recruiting partner TEKsystems upon graduation. Students receive mock technical interview training and have access to a network of mentors, former students, and ongoing career coaching and job placement support.

Recent Coder Foundry Reviews: Rating 4.67

all (104) reviews for Coder Foundry →

Recent Coder Foundry News

Read all (19) articles about Coder Foundry →
  • .NET Full Stack Virtual

MVC, JavaScript, HTML, GitHub, Git, ASP.NET, C#, CSS, Front End, iOS, MySQL, .NET, SQL
    LocationGreensboro
    Coder Foundry teaches modern web development to new and experienced programmers. Once a student graduates from our program, we work to find them a new job in web development, the fastest growing profession in the country. Are you a new programmer looking to switch careers, a Computer Science grad working to build a portfolio, or a professional programmer in need of a skills upgrade? Our Virtual Courses are designed to teach you cutting edge, high-demand technologies, so you can launch your new career and adapt to an ever-changing, rapidly evolving market. You will graduate our program in 12 weeks knowing sought-after skills in all areas of web application architecture and computer science.
    Meritize
    Tuition PlansIncome Share Agreement
    Refund / Guarantee2 Week Guaranteed Refund Window
    Minimum Skill LevelNovice
  • Don Y. • Student

The technologies are taught in a sequence that allows us to integrate them together as we build on them - HTML, CSS, JavaScript, MVC, Razor, Entity Framework. The coaching from my instructors is always insightful and patient. The hands-on approach is absolutely the best way to go. I am very grateful for this excellent program.

• Ray G. • Student

I appreciate that everyone involved, is genuinely focused on every student becoming better than they were the day before. Everything is handled in such a manner to ensure that by the end of this course, we won't just think like developers or talk like one, we'll be one.

• Austin R.
    - 8/17/2015
    Austin R. • Student

I enjoy having the instructors give a small lecture. Most going for about an hour or two at max. Also it was really nice to have a group there you can always converse with and have help with problems you are stuck on.

Being straight out of my first semester of college, this is seeming to be a very masterful education method. It is, in my experience, far superior to the education system used in colleges. I definitely am more productive and successful in project based, rather than memorization and theory based, education.

• DJ Debnam • Student

I really like the help that I am able to get from the instructors. Concepts that only sort of make sense to me are explained clearly when I ask the instructors about them. I also like that even though I don't have as strong a background as some of the other students, I am noticing a significant amount of improvement, owing to the fast-paced nature of the course. The instruction is great and I have no issue getting assistance when I need it. There isn't anything I would change.

• Eric Ruff • Student

This has been very hard, exhilarating, and awesome! I wish I had done this earlier. I'm being pushed beyond what I thought was my maximum, and yet this pushing is making it all come together faster and in more depth than I ever could have done on my own. Thank you, Coder Foundry!

• Anthony DeFreitas • Graduate

It was difficult balancing the workload between my contract job and this program, but I enjoyed the "accelerated learning" model of learning C# and .NET

• Rasik Rodriguez • Graduate

I am proud of how well I mastered MVC - once I started each project, I had everything working within a week, which is a great accomplishment for me.

• Good experience
    - 4/1/2015
    Philip Weiser • Graduate

Most proud of the fact that I learned and mastered MVC.