coder-foundry-logo

Coder Foundry

Greensboro

Coder Foundry

Coder Foundry is a North Carolina coding bootcamp offering .NET training via a 12-week full-time immersive bootcamp and corporate training programs. The Coder Foundry bootcamp is designed and taught by industry practitioners covering HTML, CSS, JavaScript, C#, SQL and Xamarin. Graduates will have a fully functioning, enterprise-level portfolio with multi-functioning applications. The curriculum is delivered through project-based, hands-on, collaborative learning and provides students with on-site instruction, and access to speakers, mentors, events, and job support.

To apply to Coder Foundry, applicants need to complete an online assessment and a series of academic pre-work. Coder Foundry is looking for students eager to get their hands dirty by solving real-world problems, and who have the skills needed to secure entry-level jobs in the Software Development field.

Graduates leave fully qualified for software development jobs, and move onto the in-house job placement program upon graduation. Students receive mock interview training, present their projects to employers at Demo Day, and have access to a network of mentors, events, former students, and ongoing career coaching and job placement support.

Recent Coder Foundry Reviews: Rating 4.63

all (93) reviews for Coder Foundry →

Recent Coder Foundry News

Read all (19) articles about Coder Foundry →
  • Full Stack Immersive

MySQL, C#, .NET, Mobile, CSS, iOS, Front End, SQL
    LocationGreensboro
    Coder Foundry teaches modern web development to new and experienced programmers. Once a student graduates from our program, we work to find them a new job in web development, the fastest growing profession in the country. Are you a new programmer looking to switch careers, a Computer Science grad working to build a portfolio, or a professional programmer in need of a skills upgrade? Our Virtual Courses are designed to teach you cutting edge, high-demand technologies, so you can launch your new career and adapt to an ever-changing, rapidly evolving market. You will graduate our program in 12 weeks knowing sought-after skills in all areas of web application architecture and computer science.
    Meritize
    Tuition PlansIncome Share Agreement
    Refund / Guarantee2 Week Guarantee Refund Window
    Minimum Skill LevelNovice
  • Xamarin Mobile Development One Week Workshop

MySQL, C#, .NET, Mobile, CSS, iOS, Front End, SQL
    OnlineFull Time40 Hours/week1 Week
    LocationGreensboro
    The demand for mobile app development in the enterprise is exploding. Corporate clients and senior management are now requiring native iOS and Android application development from their IT teams. The pressure is on for programmers like yourself to upgrade your skills. That’s why we’re launching the Xamarin Mobile Development Workshop (for Devs Only). Since 2016 Coder Foundry has been teaching Xamarin, a tool for building cross-platform native applications for iOS, Android, and beyond. Our course was a solid introduction to Xamarin, suitable for new developers. Now we’re carving out - and expanding - our mobile development training. Our new workshop is a comprehensive and advanced course for existing professionals who are already experienced in building applications using C# and the .NET suite of tools. So, if you’re Web Developer, looking to level-up your skills and build mobile applications, this training is for you.
  • It worked.
    - 8/23/2016
    Anthony • Developer • Graduate

Overall very satisfied. The focus on .Net was the right choice for me. The demand is there.  Ultimately the projects I built landed me a job as in the industry as a developer. I finished the curriculum and Natosha lined me up with interviews. I am working as a .Net developer now in financial services. Basically, you build a series of projects and then use that portfolio to interview/leverage your knowledge for jobs as a developer.

• Jim • Web Developer • Graduate

Ria and Antonio know their (coding) stuff and the other students that I got to know.
    The Kernersville facility works well (not sure how it is now that 2 classes are in session).

I would have liked more/better suggestions for "pre-work" to be better prepared for the huge amount of information that a new student is expected to "digest".

• Abigail • Student

Ria was an excellent instructor. She maintained a consistent balance between letting us work through our own frustrations and stepping in to direct us towards solutions. Her patience was unending. The weekly interview presentations were also very helpful, as well as the strict deadline structure.

My expectations coming in to the course were different than what was actually here - mostly in the amount of preparation required. I expected to get more instruction on basics of development, Javascript, etc. The website and my contacts before coming assured me that I would be fine without prior experience, but once here I found that I was expected to already have strong foundations in front-end and object-oriented languages. It seems that the new longer program will address that.

• Daniel Kinai • Student

I learnt a great deal, have made awesome friends, and I know I will be successful at my next job. New students should be made aware that they will need to prepare for at least a month if they a new to coding! Thanks.

• Focus!
    - 4/8/2016
    Corbin Steele • Student

There was an excellent focus on practicality in everything that was taught.

• Camaraderie
    - 4/7/2016
    Jamie McConnell • Student

Loved the people - students, instructors, and staff. The camaraderie, the common goals and the attainment (100%) of those goals.

• Powers Wartman • Student

I love the teaching model and support throughout the class. Small classes are crucial to ensuring this.

• Elliot E. • Student

The instructors are fantastic and are excellent communicators; they know how to engage their students and attend to their needs.

• Pritesh P. • Student

I like that we are learning things that are practical and useful in the field. I like that you guys help us find a job after. This was the deciding factor for me to come here opposed to other boot camps.

• Hema M. • Student

Monday interviews are a great exposure for preparing for the actual interviews. It helps me know the areas where I have space for improvement.