coder-foundry-logo

Coder Foundry

Greensboro

Coder Foundry

Coder Foundry is a coding bootcamp offering .NET training via a 12-week full-time virtual bootcamp, or a self-paced online platform. The Coder Foundry bootcamp is designed and taught by industry practitioners covering HTML, CSS, JavaScript, C#, .NET, and SQL. Graduates will have a fully functioning, enterprise-level portfolio with multi-functioning applications. The curriculum is delivered through project-based collaborative learning and provides students with live interactive instruction, and access to instructors and mentors.

To apply to Coder Foundry, applicants need to complete an online assessment and a series of academic pre-work. Coder Foundry is looking for students eager to get their hands dirty by solving real-world problems, and who have the skills needed to secure entry-level jobs in the Software Development field.

Graduates leave fully qualified for software development jobs and move on to working with the recruiting partner TEKsystems upon graduation. Students receive mock technical interview training and have access to a network of mentors, former students, and ongoing career coaching and job placement support.

Recent Coder Foundry Reviews: Rating 4.68

all (107) reviews for Coder Foundry →

Recent Coder Foundry News

Read all (19) articles about Coder Foundry →
  • .NET Full Stack Virtual

MVC, JavaScript, HTML, GitHub, Git, ASP.NET, C#, CSS, Front End, iOS, MySQL, .NET, SQL
    LocationGreensboro
    Coder Foundry teaches modern web development to new and experienced programmers. Once a student graduates from our program, we work to find them a new job in web development, the fastest growing profession in the country. Are you a new programmer looking to switch careers, a Computer Science grad working to build a portfolio, or a professional programmer in need of a skills upgrade? Our Virtual Courses are designed to teach you cutting edge, high-demand technologies, so you can launch your new career and adapt to an ever-changing, rapidly evolving market. You will graduate our program in 12 weeks knowing sought-after skills in all areas of web application architecture and computer science.
    Meritize
    Tuition PlansIncome Share Agreement
    Refund / Guarantee2 Week Guaranteed Refund Window
    Minimum Skill LevelNovice
  • Michelle L • Graduate

I was able to learn and the comfortable environment in the classroom where no question was unanswered

• Very prepared
    - 1/3/2017
    John mannio • Graduate

The projects prepare you for going into the job market. I flet very prepared for my job with the training I recieved.

• Victor L. • Graduate

I enjoyed the hands on training. I had a very positive experience.

Slightly unorganized in curriculum at times. At the onset very directed but lost direction in the fourth project probably intentionally in some respect, but still needed a more pointed experience. Media issues were distracting at times setting up streaming and so forth.

• Practical
    - 1/3/2017
    Fouad • Graduate

Very cool school. It focuses on the practical part which is all it takes to be a successful coder.

• Enoc Ananda Pardue • Graduate

Bobby and Antonio were great presenters and instructors for this one day immersion into Microsoft Xamarin tool for cross-platform mobile application development.

This was my first time in the Coder Foundry facilities and I was totally impressed. I can see how comfortable it would be to attend one of their longer Full-stack development courses. I left feeling confident that any training time spent with the Coder Foundry team and at the their facilities would be time and money well spent.

As an added bonus, the Coder Foundry team conveys a passion for software development that is infectious and encouraging. They appear to take genuine joy from helping you to reach your full potential by helping you learn the skills that will grow your career and your success as a software developer.

I look forward to the next DevDays or similar event that Coder Foundry decides to host.

• Xamarin Dev Days
    - 11/7/2016
    Tony Baranski

This was a great course for a one day event.  Antonio did a great job with the Xamarain Forms portion of the presentation.  I liked the format of leaving a good amount of time for completing the lab.  There were also plenty of assistants available to answer questions during the lab.  Everyone on Code Foundry staff was nice and knowledgeable.  I would have no hesitation about doing another course here.

• Changed My Life
    - 11/2/2016
    Shane Overby • Software/Web Developer • Graduate

I attended the Masters Course at Coder Foundry (Kernersville, NC) in 2015, from July to September. Before attending I had very little knowledge of and experience with the technologies taught in the course and practically no knowledge or skill in web development. Coder Foundry's teaching methodology, along with great instructors, is what makes this program work. The intensity of the course, being designed to mimic a real-world software development work place, coupled with the fact that the student is having to learn and absorb the material as they are "working", makes this course work. The hands-on approach at Coder Foundry proves to be the best way to forge developers from people that have only a basic understanding of what programming, in general, is.

Along with learning the most relevant web development technologies in the marketplace, Coder Foundry offers their job placement services to students upon, and sometimes before, completion of the course. This service is invaluable to under-experienced developers coming out of the course. Throughout the course, every Monday, each student has to attend a mock interview session where they present their current projects, explain their code and answer technical development and web technologies questions. The preparation that each student receives to assist them in landing a job after the course is amazing. I had three interviews within four weeks after completing the Masters Course. Even for that first real interview, I felt calm and in control, using the training and techniques taught by the Coder Foundry team. I landed my first development job only twenty-seven days after graduating from Coder Foundry.

With my first job, I increased my salary by 95.3%. Obviously, the ROI from Coder Foundry is not an issue. There is enough demand in the marketplace for developers with the skills taught at Coder Foundry that finding a job after the course should be the least of a student's worries.

The course is not easy. I don't want to make it sound like it is. It demands a lot of time, in the classroom and outside of it, but if a student puts in the time, uses the resources available to them, asks a lot of questions and has a passion for coding, they can begin a successful career in software/web development with the help of Coder Foundry.

I am a more fulfilled individual in my new career. I enjoy the culture and attitude of the development community and with my new schedule and salary am able to spend more time with my family, enjoying the things we like to do.

• Met Expectations
    - 10/26/2016
    Tim • Graduate

As for curriculum, I think it was fine. The first 10 weeks definitely build upon each other in a logical order. By the time you reach the Financial App yo should have a pretty solid foundation.

I was not a fan of the Angular JS segment at the very end. At that point I was burned out and it was a bit much to absorb.

The good new is that I understand the basics and see that it was modeled after MVC. I am sure I can figure it out. I do appreciate the opportunity and experience overall. The 12 week accelerated did meet my expectations.

• Benton • Graduate

Coder Foundry's curriculum covers full stack web development, staying current with new technologies. Instruction is well led at the with Antonio and Mark both extremely helpful to students with their learning. I was lined up for two interviews before the course ended but havent landed a job yet, so cant speak fully to the placement services but Coder Foundry does seem to be doing what they can to help me get a job as a developer.