To apply to Coder Foundry, applicants need to complete an online assessment and a series of academic pre-work. Coder Foundry is looking for students eager to get their hands dirty by solving real-world problems, and who have the skills needed to secure entry-level jobs in the Software Development field.
Graduates leave fully qualified for software development jobs, and move onto the in-house job placement program upon graduation. Students receive mock interview training, present their projects to employers at Demo Day, and have access to a network of mentors, events, former students, and ongoing career coaching and job placement support.
Recent Coder Foundry Reviews: Rating 4.65
Recent Coder Foundry News
- March 2018 Coding Bootcamp News Podcast
- 14 Alternatives to Dev Bootcamp
- Finding A FinTech Job After Coding Bootcamp
Start Date None scheduled Cost $14,900 Class size 20 Location GreensboroCoder Foundry teaches modern web development to new and experienced programmers. Once a student graduates from our program, we work to find them a new job in web development, the fastest growing profession in the country. Are you a new programmer looking to switch careers, a Computer Science grad working to build a portfolio, or a professional programmer in need of a skills upgrade? Our In Person Full-Stack Programming Courses are designed to teach you cutting edge, high-demand technologies, so you can launch your new career and adapt to an ever-changing, rapidly evolving market. You will graduate our program in 12 weeks knowing sought-after skills in all areas of web application architecture and computer science.
Deposit N/A FinancingClimb Credit
Refund / Guarantee 2 Week Guarantee Refund Window
Minimum Skill Level Novice Placement Test Yes Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $3,500 Class size 20 Location GreensboroThe demand for mobile app development in the enterprise is exploding. Corporate clients and senior management are now requiring native iOS and Android application development from their IT teams. The pressure is on for programmers like yourself to upgrade your skills. That’s why we’re launching the Xamarin Mobile Development Workshop (for Devs Only). Since 2016 Coder Foundry has been teaching Xamarin, a tool for building cross-platform native applications for iOS, Android, and beyond. Our course was a solid introduction to Xamarin, suitable for new developers. Now we’re carving out - and expanding - our mobile development training. Our new workshop is a comprehensive and advanced course for existing professionals who are already experienced in building applications using C# and the .NET suite of tools. So, if you’re Web Developer, looking to level-up your skills and build mobile applications, this training is for you.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
Coder Foundry Reviews
88 reviews sorted by:
- Xamarin Dev Days Success- 11/5/2016Eric B
- Met Expectations- 10/27/2016Tim • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
As for curriculum, I think it was fine. The first 10 weeks definitely build upon each other in a logical order. By the time you reach the Financial App yo should have a pretty solid foundation.
I was not a fan of the Angular JS segment at the very end. At that point I was burned out and it was a bit much to absorb.
The good new is that I understand the basics and see that it was modeled after MVC. I am sure I can figure it out. I do appreciate the opportunity and experience overall. The 12 week accelerated did meet my expectations.
- 2 interviews before graduation- 10/7/2016Benton • Graduate • Campus: Greensboro
Coder Foundry's curriculum covers full stack web development, staying current with new technologies. Instruction is well led at the with Antonio and Mark both extremely helpful to students with their learning. I was lined up for two interviews before the course ended but havent landed a job yet, so cant speak fully to the placement services but Coder Foundry does seem to be doing what they can to help me get a job as a developer.
- Great, but needs more teachers- 10/6/2016Sanyu • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- 5 out of 5- 10/6/2016Jesse • Web Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Accelerated • Campus: Greensboro
After my 12 weeks at Coder Foundry, I feel that their curriculum and instruction deserve ratings of 5 out of 5. Everything was superb and put into a format that was easy to understand and well taught.
By coming into this with a job already, I did not experience their job placement services, and therefore can not fairly rate this aspect.
- It was a great experience for me- 10/4/2016Donny Walton • Software Programmer and Web Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Accelerated • Campus: Greensboro
- It worked.- 8/23/2016Anthony • Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Accelerated • Campus: Greensboro
Overall very satisfied. The focus on .Net was the right choice for me. The demand is there. Ultimately the projects I built landed me a job as in the industry as a developer. I finished the curriculum and Natosha lined me up with interviews. I am working as a .Net developer now in financial services. Basically, you build a series of projects and then use that portfolio to interview/leverage your knowledge for jobs as a developer.
- The instructors know their stuff- 7/5/2016Jim • Web Developer • Graduate • Campus: Greensboro
Ria and Antonio know their (coding) stuff and the other students that I got to know.
The Kernersville facility works well (not sure how it is now that 2 classes are in session).
I would have liked more/better suggestions for "pre-work" to be better prepared for the huge amount of information that a new student is expected to "digest".
- Excellent Instructor- 4/8/2016Abigail • Student • Course: Full Stack Accelerated • Campus: Greensboro
Ria was an excellent instructor. She maintained a consistent balance between letting us work through our own frustrations and stepping in to direct us towards solutions. Her patience was unending. The weekly interview presentations were also very helpful, as well as the strict deadline structure.
- Looking forward to success- 4/8/2016Daniel Kinai • Student • Course: Full Stack Accelerated • Campus: Charlotte
- Focus!- 4/8/2016Corbin Steele • Student • Course: Full Stack Accelerated • Campus: Charlotte
- Camaraderie- 4/7/2016Jamie McConnell • Student • Course: Full Stack Accelerated • Campus: Greensboro