To apply to Coder Foundry, applicants need to complete an online assessment and a series of academic pre-work. Coder Foundry is looking for students eager to get their hands dirty by solving real-world problems, and who have the skills needed to secure entry-level jobs in the Software Development field.
Graduates leave fully qualified for software development jobs, and move onto the in-house job placement program upon graduation. Students receive mock interview training, present their projects to employers at Demo Day, and have access to a network of mentors, events, former students, and ongoing career coaching and job placement support.
Recent Coder Foundry Reviews: Rating 4.65
Recent Coder Foundry News
- March 2018 Coding Bootcamp News Podcast
- 14 Alternatives to Dev Bootcamp
- Finding A FinTech Job After Coding Bootcamp
Start Date None scheduled Cost $14,900 Class size 20 Location GreensboroCoder Foundry teaches modern web development to new and experienced programmers. Once a student graduates from our program, we work to find them a new job in web development, the fastest growing profession in the country. Are you a new programmer looking to switch careers, a Computer Science grad working to build a portfolio, or a professional programmer in need of a skills upgrade? Our In Person Full-Stack Programming Courses are designed to teach you cutting edge, high-demand technologies, so you can launch your new career and adapt to an ever-changing, rapidly evolving market. You will graduate our program in 12 weeks knowing sought-after skills in all areas of web application architecture and computer science.
Deposit N/A FinancingClimb Credit
Refund / Guarantee 2 Week Guarantee Refund Window
Minimum Skill Level Novice Placement Test Yes Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $3,500 Class size 20 Location GreensboroThe demand for mobile app development in the enterprise is exploding. Corporate clients and senior management are now requiring native iOS and Android application development from their IT teams. The pressure is on for programmers like yourself to upgrade your skills. That’s why we’re launching the Xamarin Mobile Development Workshop (for Devs Only). Since 2016 Coder Foundry has been teaching Xamarin, a tool for building cross-platform native applications for iOS, Android, and beyond. Our course was a solid introduction to Xamarin, suitable for new developers. Now we’re carving out - and expanding - our mobile development training. Our new workshop is a comprehensive and advanced course for existing professionals who are already experienced in building applications using C# and the .NET suite of tools. So, if you’re Web Developer, looking to level-up your skills and build mobile applications, this training is for you.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
Coder Foundry Reviews
88 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- I find the teaching style effective.- 11/18/2015Mandy T. • Student • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Fantastic Instructors- 11/17/2015Elliot E. • Student • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Practical and Useful- 11/17/2015Pritesh P. • Student • Campus: Charlotte
- Tons of hands-on, practical experience.- 11/17/2015Allan C. • Student • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Job interview preparation!- 11/17/2015Hema M. • Student • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Edward Waked • Software Development Programmer • Graduate • Campus: Greensboro
I went to Coder Foundry with very little experience in Coding and I took their part time night class. I was a plant biology major at NC State and I had taken a intro to Java course there but thats where my experience stopped. I left college and joined my dad as a Financial Service Rep for a multi-billion dollar firm but wanted to change careers to something I was more passionate about, computers. There was a large range of fields I could study but I ultimately chose software programming and after even more research I had it narrowed down to 2 schools. One in New York that was super expensive and had mixed reviews or this fairly new local school I couldnt find too much information on (Coder Foundry). I went with the local less expensive route and I think it has paid off ten fold and I would never change my decision to go there. What I got was a real hands on approach to learning HOW to program. Their program gave me the confidence to step into a real world job and say I can handle whatever they throw at me. That is crucial because your teachers wont be there holding your hand at your new job. The thing is the confidence from the continuous trial and error you build at Coder allows you to handle yourself professionally right out of the gate. I was overwhelmed for the first few months and I worked incredibly hard to get where I am. This is something you have to do 110% or else you dont succeed. But I am proud to say I have a great job as a software development programmer at a small start-up in my town and I couldnt be happier. Thanks to every one at Coder Foundry for helping me get here (classmates included)!!!
FYI - as of writing this I know they no longer offer the night class, in case you are wondering if you can do the day class (which is much faster paced) just contact them. They will give you a mini coding test and it should help detemine if you would be able to keep up with the class. 09-10-2015
- The Master Course was designed very skillfully.- 8/17/2015Don Y. • Student • Campus: Charlotte
- Ray G. • Student • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
I appreciate that everyone involved, is genuinely focused on every student becoming better than they were the day before. Everything is handled in such a manner to ensure that by the end of this course, we won't just think like developers or talk like one, we'll be one.
- Jessica • Student • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Austin R.- 8/17/2015Austin R. • Student • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
I enjoy having the instructors give a small lecture. Most going for about an hour or two at max. Also it was really nice to have a group there you can always converse with and have help with problems you are stuck on.
Being straight out of my first semester of college, this is seeming to be a very masterful education method. It is, in my experience, far superior to the education system used in colleges. I definitely am more productive and successful in project based, rather than memorization and theory based, education.
- Significant amount of improvement- 8/17/2015DJ Debnam • Student • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
I really like the help that I am able to get from the instructors. Concepts that only sort of make sense to me are explained clearly when I ask the instructors about them. I also like that even though I don't have as strong a background as some of the other students, I am noticing a significant amount of improvement, owing to the fast-paced nature of the course. The instruction is great and I have no issue getting assistance when I need it. There isn't anything I would change.
- Exhilarating and awesome!- 8/17/2015Eric Ruff • Student • Campus: Charlotte
This has been very hard, exhilarating, and awesome! I wish I had done this earlier. I'm being pushed beyond what I thought was my maximum, and yet this pushing is making it all come together faster and in more depth than I ever could have done on my own. Thank you, Coder Foundry!
- Mentorship, not just instruction.- 7/16/2015Bryant M. • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Qi Zhang • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Jon Carlee • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- This really is "accelerated learning"- 4/1/2015Anthony DeFreitas • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Taught MVC Very Well- 4/1/2015Rasik Rodriguez • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Good experience- 4/1/2015Philip Weiser • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Antonio Raynor • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- A solid experience that landed me a job.- 4/1/2015Kenneth Ramsey • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
Everything that was taught was very applicable. There was a lot to cover, and I think they did a good job of presenting it. I did multiple interviews for employment with different companies during my time in the program, and ultimately I landed a job, so no complaints there.
- Hugh Jones • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
I attended Coder Foundry to obtain new skills, and to learn the industry in order to begin a new business. I was absolutely pleased with the course. The staff's integrity drips from it's leadership. The technology is bleeding-edge.
CF has created a focus and drive that cannot be obtained individually on your own. It has educated me on technologies that will allow me to serve a narrow, yet growing section of the IT marketplace: ASP.net, MVC, AngularJS, over hosted and cloud-based services.
We now live in the connection economy. Traditionally safe careers are now dead ends. Coder Foundry offers you a chance to spend a quarter of a year jumpstarting your world. Most settle for unhappy, and the myth that they are secure. CF offered me a window into a chance to live a better story. If you are up for the challenge, this is the place to do it.
- CF helped to build my skill set- 1/7/2015Peter Smith • Graduate • Campus: Greensboro
- A good experience- 1/7/2015Keith Aldridge • Graduate • Campus: Greensboro
- Coder Foundry Review- 12/23/2014Chad C • developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Coder Foundry Review- 12/23/2014Ken R. • Developer • Student • Campus: Greensboro