To apply to Coder Foundry, applicants need to complete an online assessment and a series of academic pre-work. Coder Foundry is looking for students eager to get their hands dirty by solving real-world problems, and who have the skills needed to secure entry-level jobs in the Software Development field.
Graduates leave fully qualified for software development jobs and move on to working with the recruiting partner TEKsystems upon graduation. Students receive mock technical interview training and have access to a network of mentors, former students, and ongoing career coaching and job placement support.
Recent Coder Foundry Reviews: Rating 4.67
Recent Coder Foundry News
- 6 Fintech Companies That Hire Bootcampers
- March 2018 Coding Bootcamp News Podcast
- 14 Alternatives to Dev Bootcamp
OnlineFull Time40 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $14,900 Class size 30 Location GreensboroCoder Foundry teaches modern web development to new and experienced programmers. Once a student graduates from our program, we work to find them a new job in web development, the fastest growing profession in the country. Are you a new programmer looking to switch careers, a Computer Science grad working to build a portfolio, or a professional programmer in need of a skills upgrade? Our Virtual Courses are designed to teach you cutting edge, high-demand technologies, so you can launch your new career and adapt to an ever-changing, rapidly evolving market. You will graduate our program in 12 weeks knowing sought-after skills in all areas of web application architecture and computer science.
Deposit N/A FinancingMeritize Tuition Plans Income Share Agreement Refund / Guarantee 2 Week Guaranteed Refund Window
Minimum Skill Level Novice Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
Coder Foundry Reviews
104 reviews sorted by:
- Really great experience!- 12/24/2021Eric • Junior DeveloperI decided to take the coder foundry .NET course because Kelly was very helpful and responsive during the entire process. The course its self was very heavily focused on learning .NET and C#. Antonio was really a fantastic instructor, and you could tell he really cared about teaching and making sure everyone understood the material. After graduating from there program I was able to find a full time junior developer position with a large company in the healthcare industry. I started this program with no experience, so it is very possible to from zero experience to getting a full time job in only months. Very happy I made this decision and would highly recommend Coder Foundry.
- Awesome Experience- 12/15/2021Alex • Consultant - Engineer • Graduate • Course: .NET Full Stack Virtual • Campus: GreensboroI had knowledge of basics in Html and C# going into the class. This knowledge was greatly expanded during the class. This is not a normal 9-5 class. For several weeks hard work and dedication to keep up with the projects and the rest of the class paid off. I interviewed and landed a job before the class was over. The skills I learned there allowed me to get into the field and I felt the interview prepping and assistance on presentation were also helpful. I felt like the instructors cared and wanted you to succeed.
- Great Course- 11/9/2021Alberto Morales • GraduateThis is a great course! You get to build your own Portfolio using Front-end technologies like HTML, CSS, JS. and also create Full Stack web applications using MVC and C# on the back end. You will need to dedicate extra time after class to complete all the projects.
- Full Stack Immersive Bootcamp- 10/10/2020Spencer Braswell • Software Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Great Place To Expand Your Knowledge- 9/8/2020Jacob Bullin • GraduateIn lieu of my previous review of Coder Foundry (CF), I would like to say that I gained a lot from their program. I previously said they told me a degree is not required; I would still urge you to go get one. CF’s program is good but focuses on more advanced topics within web development rather than spend a lot of time on the fundamentals. Also, a lot of companies are looking for a degree. I’m not saying it isn’t possible to land a job without one, but if you want to make the big bucks, you’re going to need it. The degree will give you the fundamentals, the full understanding, and better qualifications in the job market.The best thing you can have when looking for a job is a broad level of experience in the field. CF can help you broaden that knowledge by giving you a rapid ‘deep’ dive into web development. My degree is in software development and I have also had experience in mobile development with Java, Swift, and Xamarin. CF also gives you experience, almost 700 hours of experience, which alongside a degree, looks great.I gained a lot from my time at CF, though it took me a while to see it. During my capstone project in my degree, I was tasked with a web-based order system. A lot of what I learned at CF came in handy for that project. I was able to lead my team and develop one of the best capstone projects they had ever seen. Without my knowledge gained from CF, I don’t know what I would have done.While I do not necessarily agree with all their methods and practices, they did help expand my knowledge and experience. I still highly recommend you get a degree. I can also recommend CF as a great ‘continuing education’ program to help you further your knowledge.I hope that this helps in your considerations of this boot camp.
- Great place to work & learn- 12/20/2019Ira • Web Developer & QA Engineer • Student • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Amazing Instructor- 12/19/2019Matthew Park • Student • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
Coder Foundry has an amazing process and an amazing staff. The instructor is definitely my favorite teacher of all time. He knows his stuff and he knows how to explain it thoroughly.
Expect to work even when class is over. If you do, you'll learn a lot more.
They do a lot for job placement which is amazing.
- Coder Foundry is legit.- 12/19/2019Brandon • Student • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
I started my boot camp on September 30th of 2019 and overall have been thoroughly impressed. The entire staff I have worked with are nice and professional. The main instructor Jason, is extremely knowledgeable on the subject material and always goes above and beyond to explain things students may not be understanding. The director of education Antonio was a fantastic source of extra help to me and other students during our time here. The TA in the class at the time Greg pretty much worked non-stop helping students with individual problems they may be having on their projects. I really appreciated all of my teachers. The course is definitely hard work and while I did not pass I still feel I have enough tools to continue on and pursue my career in development.
- Awesome!- 12/19/2019Justin Fisher • Student
- Great school- 9/27/2019AARON BOYLES
- Thank you- 9/27/2019William • Student • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
I want to say thank you, especially to the teacher, Jason. For not only his excellent knowledge of coding, but his ability to teach it to others. He is a very patient man, and an understanding mentor. My only con I could give of this course, if the amount of time is limited to 3 months. 3 months simply is not enough to learn everything he has to offer. If I could, I'd take the class again, but with a better mind because of him.
And the recruiter Natosha is excellent. The ace in the hole for landing jobs.
- Great Experience- 9/26/2019Hunter • Student • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
After 12 weeks of going at it, this program is over. It's been a really good run and I'm sure there's still better things coming. The curriculum moved a little behind the original schedule, so we didn't cover Xamarin much (although we did look at it the last couple of days), but I suspect that was mostly because of the abnormally large size of my class. I've heard that the next class will be divided into two so that students can recieve more one-on-one help when needed. That said, the staff here are excellent people and help was always there when I asked for it. We're now in the job hunt, and I'd say it's going really well from my perspective.