coder-foundry-logo

Coder Foundry

Charlotte, Dallas, Greensboro, New York City

Coder Foundry

Coder Foundry is a North Carolina coding bootcamp offering .NET training via a 12-week full-time immersive bootcamp and corporate training programs. The Coder Foundry bootcamp is designed and taught by industry practitioners covering HTML, CSS, JavaScript, C#, SQL and Xamarin. Graduates will have a fully functioning, enterprise-level portfolio with multi-functioning applications. The curriculum is delivered through project-based, hands-on, collaborative learning and provides students with on-site instruction, and access to speakers, mentors, events, and job support.

To apply to Coder Foundry, applicants need to complete an online assessment and a series of academic pre-work. Coder Foundry is looking for students eager to get their hands dirty by solving real-world problems, and who have the skills needed to secure entry-level jobs in the Software Development field.

Graduates leave fully qualified for software development jobs, and move onto the in-house job placement program upon graduation. Students receive mock interview training, present their projects to employers at Demo Day, and have access to a network of mentors, events, former students, and ongoing career coaching and job placement support.

Recent Coder Foundry Reviews: Rating 4.65

all (88) reviews for Coder Foundry →

Recent Coder Foundry News

Read all (18) articles about Coder Foundry →
  • Full Stack Immersive

MySQL, C#, .NET, SQL, Mobile, CSS, iOS, Front End
    LocationGreensboro
    Coder Foundry teaches modern web development to new and experienced programmers. Once a student graduates from our program, we work to find them a new job in web development, the fastest growing profession in the country. Are you a new programmer looking to switch careers, a Computer Science grad working to build a portfolio, or a professional programmer in need of a skills upgrade? Our In Person Full-Stack Programming Courses are designed to teach you cutting edge, high-demand technologies, so you can launch your new career and adapt to an ever-changing, rapidly evolving market. You will graduate our program in 12 weeks knowing sought-after skills in all areas of web application architecture and computer science.
    Climb Credit
    Meritize
    Refund / Guarantee2 Week Guarantee Refund Window
    Minimum Skill LevelNovice
  • Xamarin Mobile Development One Week Workshop

MySQL, C#, .NET, SQL, Mobile, CSS, iOS, Front End
    In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week1 Week
    LocationGreensboro
    The demand for mobile app development in the enterprise is exploding. Corporate clients and senior management are now requiring native iOS and Android application development from their IT teams. The pressure is on for programmers like yourself to upgrade your skills. That’s why we’re launching the Xamarin Mobile Development Workshop (for Devs Only). Since 2016 Coder Foundry has been teaching Xamarin, a tool for building cross-platform native applications for iOS, Android, and beyond. Our course was a solid introduction to Xamarin, suitable for new developers. Now we’re carving out - and expanding - our mobile development training. Our new workshop is a comprehensive and advanced course for existing professionals who are already experienced in building applications using C# and the .NET suite of tools. So, if you’re Web Developer, looking to level-up your skills and build mobile applications, this training is for you.

• Elliot E. • Student

The instructors are fantastic and are excellent communicators; they know how to engage their students and attend to their needs.

• Pritesh P. • Student

I like that we are learning things that are practical and useful in the field. I like that you guys help us find a job after. This was the deciding factor for me to come here opposed to other boot camps.

• Hema M. • Student

Monday interviews are a great exposure for preparing for the actual interviews. It helps me know the areas where I have space for improvement.

• Edward Waked • Software Development Programmer • Graduate

I went to Coder Foundry with very little experience in Coding and I took their part time night class. I was a plant biology major at NC State and I had taken a intro to Java course there but thats where my experience stopped. I left college and joined my dad as a Financial Service Rep for a multi-billion dollar firm but wanted to change careers to something I was more passionate about, computers. There was a large range of fields I could study but I ultimately chose software programming and after even more research I had it narrowed down to 2 schools. One in New York that was super expensive and had mixed reviews or this fairly new local school I couldnt find too much information on (Coder Foundry). I went with the local less expensive route and I think it has paid off ten fold and I would never change my decision to go there. What I got was a real hands on approach to learning HOW to program. Their program gave me the confidence to step into a real world job and say I can handle whatever they throw at me. That is crucial because your teachers wont be there holding your hand at your new job. The thing is the confidence from the continuous trial and error you build at Coder allows you to handle yourself professionally right out of the gate. I was overwhelmed for the first few months and I worked incredibly hard to get where I am. This is something you have to do 110% or else you dont succeed. But I am proud to say I have a great job as a software development programmer at a small start-up in my town and I couldnt be happier. Thanks to every one at Coder Foundry for helping me get here (classmates included)!!!

FYI - as of writing this I know they no longer offer the night class, in case you are wondering if you can do the day class (which is much faster paced) just contact them. They will give you a mini coding test and it should help detemine if you would be able to keep up with the class. 09-10-2015

• Don Y. • Student

The technologies are taught in a sequence that allows us to integrate them together as we build on them - HTML, CSS, JavaScript, MVC, Razor, Entity Framework. The coaching from my instructors is always insightful and patient. The hands-on approach is absolutely the best way to go. I am very grateful for this excellent program.

• Ray G. • Student

I appreciate that everyone involved, is genuinely focused on every student becoming better than they were the day before. Everything is handled in such a manner to ensure that by the end of this course, we won't just think like developers or talk like one, we'll be one.

• Austin R.
    - 8/17/2015
    Austin R. • Student

I enjoy having the instructors give a small lecture. Most going for about an hour or two at max. Also it was really nice to have a group there you can always converse with and have help with problems you are stuck on.

Being straight out of my first semester of college, this is seeming to be a very masterful education method. It is, in my experience, far superior to the education system used in colleges. I definitely am more productive and successful in project based, rather than memorization and theory based, education.

• DJ Debnam • Student

I really like the help that I am able to get from the instructors. Concepts that only sort of make sense to me are explained clearly when I ask the instructors about them. I also like that even though I don't have as strong a background as some of the other students, I am noticing a significant amount of improvement, owing to the fast-paced nature of the course. The instruction is great and I have no issue getting assistance when I need it. There isn't anything I would change.

• Eric Ruff • Student

This has been very hard, exhilarating, and awesome! I wish I had done this earlier. I'm being pushed beyond what I thought was my maximum, and yet this pushing is making it all come together faster and in more depth than I ever could have done on my own. Thank you, Coder Foundry!

• Anthony DeFreitas • Graduate

It was difficult balancing the workload between my contract job and this program, but I enjoyed the "accelerated learning" model of learning C# and .NET

• Rasik Rodriguez • Graduate

I am proud of how well I mastered MVC - once I started each project, I had everything working within a week, which is a great accomplishment for me.

• Good experience
    - 4/1/2015
    Philip Weiser • Graduate

Most proud of the fact that I learned and mastered MVC.

• Antonio Raynor • Graduate

Everything went well for me. I made myself very marketable with a new understanding of MVC, and I landed a job through Coder Foundry long before the program had ended.

• Kenneth Ramsey • Graduate

Everything that was taught was very applicable. There was a lot to cover, and I think they did a good job of presenting it. I did multiple interviews for employment with different companies during my time in the program, and ultimately I landed a job, so no complaints there.

• Hugh Jones • Graduate

I attended Coder Foundry to obtain new skills, and to learn the industry in order to begin a new business. I was absolutely pleased with the course. The staff's integrity drips from it's leadership. The technology is bleeding-edge.

CF has created a focus and drive that cannot be obtained individually on your own. It has educated me on technologies that will allow me to serve a narrow, yet growing section of the IT marketplace: ASP.net, MVC, AngularJS, over hosted and cloud-based services.

We now live in the connection economy.  Traditionally safe careers are now dead ends. Coder Foundry offers you a chance to spend a quarter of a year jumpstarting your world. Most settle for unhappy, and the myth that they are secure.  CF offered me a window into a chance to live a better story.  If you are up for the challenge, this is the place to do it.

• Keith Aldridge • Graduate

After taking the Coder Foundry Master course, I have a better appreciation for technology and what goes into .Net coding. The instructors were helpful and answered our questions, the curriculum was rigorous, and overall it was a good experience for me.

• Chad C • developer • Graduate

The tutorials were very helpful. The pace was on target. the refreshers were very good for me.

• Ken R. • Developer • Student

Everything has been very applicable. Lots to learn. I have gained alot. I like the interviews the most (where we learn to pitch our tech to the business unit)