coder-foundry-logo

Coder Foundry

Greensboro

Coder Foundry

Coder Foundry is a coding bootcamp offering .NET training via a 12-week full-time virtual bootcamp, or a self-paced online platform. The Coder Foundry bootcamp is designed and taught by industry practitioners covering HTML, CSS, JavaScript, C#, .NET, and SQL. Graduates will have a fully functioning, enterprise-level portfolio with multi-functioning applications. The curriculum is delivered through project-based collaborative learning and provides students with live interactive instruction, and access to instructors and mentors.

To apply to Coder Foundry, applicants need to complete an online assessment and a series of academic pre-work. Coder Foundry is looking for students eager to get their hands dirty by solving real-world problems, and who have the skills needed to secure entry-level jobs in the Software Development field.

Graduates leave fully qualified for software development jobs and move on to working with the recruiting partner TEKsystems upon graduation. Students receive mock technical interview training and have access to a network of mentors, former students, and ongoing career coaching and job placement support.

Recent Coder Foundry Reviews: Rating 4.67

all (104) reviews for Coder Foundry →

Recent Coder Foundry News

Read all (19) articles about Coder Foundry →
  • .NET Full Stack Virtual

MVC, JavaScript, HTML, GitHub, Git, ASP.NET, C#, CSS, Front End, iOS, MySQL, .NET, SQL
    LocationGreensboro
    Coder Foundry teaches modern web development to new and experienced programmers. Once a student graduates from our program, we work to find them a new job in web development, the fastest growing profession in the country. Are you a new programmer looking to switch careers, a Computer Science grad working to build a portfolio, or a professional programmer in need of a skills upgrade? Our Virtual Courses are designed to teach you cutting edge, high-demand technologies, so you can launch your new career and adapt to an ever-changing, rapidly evolving market. You will graduate our program in 12 weeks knowing sought-after skills in all areas of web application architecture and computer science.
    Meritize
    Tuition PlansIncome Share Agreement
    Refund / Guarantee2 Week Guaranteed Refund Window
    Minimum Skill LevelNovice
  • Eric • Junior Developer
    I decided to take the coder foundry .NET course because Kelly was very helpful and responsive during the entire process. The course its self was very heavily focused on learning .NET and C#. Antonio was really a fantastic instructor, and you could tell he really cared about teaching and making sure everyone understood the material. After graduating from there program I was able to find a full time junior developer position with a large company in the healthcare industry. I started this program with no experience, so it is very possible to from zero experience to getting a full time job in only months. Very happy I made this decision and would highly recommend Coder Foundry.
  • Alex • Consultant - Engineer • Graduate
     I had knowledge of basics in Html and C# going into the class. This knowledge was greatly expanded during the class. This is not a normal 9-5 class. For several weeks hard work and dedication to keep up with the projects and the rest of the class paid off. I interviewed and landed a job before the class was over. The skills I learned there allowed me to get into the field and I felt the interview prepping and assistance on presentation were also helpful. I felt like the instructors cared and wanted you to succeed.
  • Great Course
    - 11/9/2021
    Alberto Morales • Graduate
    This is a great course! You get to build your own Portfolio using Front-end technologies like HTML, CSS, JS. and also create Full Stack web applications using MVC and C# on the back end. You will need to dedicate extra time after class to complete all the projects.
  • Spencer Braswell • Software Developer • Graduate
    This Boot Camp was great! I learned a lot and the job placement services stuck with me through Covid! I would recommend this course, but be ready to work hard. It is not easy but the results are worth it!
  • Jacob Bullin • Graduate
    In lieu of my previous review of Coder Foundry (CF), I would like to say that I gained a lot from their program. I previously said they told me a degree is not required; I would still urge you to go get one. CF’s program is good but focuses on more advanced topics within web development rather than spend a lot of time on the fundamentals. Also, a lot of companies are looking for a degree. I’m not saying it isn’t possible to land a job without one, but if you want to make the big bucks, you’re going to need it. The degree will give you the fundamentals, the full understanding, and better qualifications in the job market.

The best thing you can have when looking for a job is a broad level of experience in the field. CF can help you broaden that knowledge by giving you a rapid ‘deep’ dive into web development. My degree is in software development and I have also had experience in mobile development with Java, Swift, and Xamarin. CF also gives you experience, almost 700 hours of experience, which alongside a degree, looks great.

I gained a lot from my time at CF, though it took me a while to see it. During my capstone project in my degree, I was tasked with a web-based order system. A lot of what I learned at CF came in handy for that project. I was able to lead my team and develop one of the best capstone projects they had ever seen. Without my knowledge gained from CF, I don’t know what I would have done.

While I do not necessarily agree with all their methods and practices, they did help expand my knowledge and experience. I still highly recommend you get a degree. I can also recommend CF as a great ‘continuing education’ program to help you further your knowledge.

I hope that this helps in your considerations of this boot camp.
  • Ira • Web Developer & QA Engineer • Student

I started already having some coding knowledge but got a lot better at actually using it to create great Web UIs.  I really feel like this will open more doors for me.

• Amazing Instructor
    - 12/19/2019
    Matthew Park • Student

Coder Foundry has an amazing process and an amazing staff. The instructor is definitely my favorite teacher of all time. He knows his stuff and he knows how to explain it thoroughly.

Expect to work even when class is over. If you do, you'll learn a lot more.

They do a lot for job placement which is amazing.

• Brandon • Student

I started my boot camp on September 30th of 2019 and overall have been thoroughly impressed. The entire staff I have worked with are nice and professional. The main instructor Jason, is extremely knowledgeable on the subject material and always goes above and beyond to explain things students may not be understanding. The director of education Antonio was a fantastic source of extra help to me and other students during our time here. The TA in the class at the time Greg pretty much worked non-stop helping students with individual problems they may be having on their projects. I really appreciated all of my teachers. The course is definitely hard work and while I did not pass I still feel I have enough tools to continue on and pursue my career in development.

• Awesome!
    - 12/19/2019
    Justin Fisher • Student

Some of the best instructors I've ever had the pleasure of learning from! Very fast paced but very well taught! Thank you Jason!

- 9/27/2019
    William • Student

I want to say thank you, especially to the teacher, Jason. For not only his excellent knowledge of coding, but his ability to teach it to others. He is a very patient man, and an understanding mentor. My only con I could give of this course, if the amount of time is limited to 3 months. 3 months simply is not enough to learn everything he has to offer. If I could, I'd take the class again, but with a better mind because of him.

And the recruiter  Natosha is excellent. The ace in the hole for landing jobs.

- 9/26/2019
    Hunter • Student

After 12 weeks of going at it, this program is over. It's been a really good run and I'm sure there's still better things coming. The curriculum moved a little behind the original schedule, so we didn't cover Xamarin much (although we did look at it the last couple of days), but I suspect that was mostly because of the abnormally large size of my class. I've heard that the next class will be divided into two so that students can recieve more one-on-one help when needed. That said, the staff here are excellent people and help was always there when I asked for it. We're now in the job hunt, and I'd say it's going really well from my perspective.