Coder Foundry is a training program that teaches three-month courses to a variety of skill levels and assists with finding students their dream jobs. For students who already know how to program but want to strengthen their skills and get a promotion, the Master Class will teach the skills needed to be an expert. Students at Coder Foundry will learn the .NET stack, HTML5, and AngularJS. Students will also be mentored by current IT professionals.
Recent Coder Foundry Reviews: Rating 4.62
Recent Coder Foundry News
- March 2018 Coding Bootcamp News Podcast
- 14 Alternatives to Dev Bootcamp
- Finding A FinTech Job After Coding Bootcamp
Start Date None scheduled Cost $14,900 Class size 20 Location GreensboroCoder Foundry teaches modern web development to new and experienced programmers. Once a student graduates from our program, we work to find them a new job in web development, the fastest growing profession in the country. Are you a new programmer looking to switch careers, a Computer Science grad working to build a portfolio, or a professional programmer in need of a skills upgrade? Our In Person Full-Stack Programming Courses are designed to teach you cutting edge, high-demand technologies, so you can launch your new career and adapt to an ever-changing, rapidly evolving market. You will graduate our program in 12 weeks knowing sought-after skills in all areas of web application architecture and computer science.
Deposit N/A FinancingClimb Credit
Refund / Guarantee 2 Week Guarantee Refund Window
Minimum Skill Level Novice Placement Test Yes Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $14,900 Class size 20 Location GreensboroThis course is offered Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings from 6pm to 10pm at our Triad campus. This is a fast-paced, interactive learning experience that employs a learn-by-doing theory of education. Lectures are typically short in duration – 30 to 60 minutes – during which essential skills related to the next development project are taught. Lecture sessions are followed by coding sessions focused on solving real-world problems. Upon completion you will have completed in excess of 600 hours of coding during which you will have built multiple real-world projects, all of which will be made available for viewing by prospective employers on your personal Website.
Deposit N/A FinancingAvailable through Climb Credit Refund / Guarantee 2 week full refund
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test Yes Interview Yes Start Date None scheduled Cost $3,500 Class size 20 Location GreensboroThe demand for mobile app development in the enterprise is exploding. Corporate clients and senior management are now requiring native iOS and Android application development from their IT teams. The pressure is on for programmers like yourself to upgrade your skills. That’s why we’re launching the Xamarin Mobile Development Workshop (for Devs Only). Since 2016 Coder Foundry has been teaching Xamarin, a tool for building cross-platform native applications for iOS, Android, and beyond. Our course was a solid introduction to Xamarin, suitable for new developers. Now we’re carving out - and expanding - our mobile development training. Our new workshop is a comprehensive and advanced course for existing professionals who are already experienced in building applications using C# and the .NET suite of tools. So, if you’re Web Developer, looking to level-up your skills and build mobile applications, this training is for you.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
Coder Foundry Reviews
81 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- Practical- 1/3/2017Fouad • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Accelerated • Campus: Greensboro
- Microsoft Xamarin DevDays 2016- 11/17/2016Enoc Ananda Pardue • Graduate • Campus: Greensboro
Bobby and Antonio were great presenters and instructors for this one day immersion into Microsoft Xamarin tool for cross-platform mobile application development.
This was my first time in the Coder Foundry facilities and I was totally impressed. I can see how comfortable it would be to attend one of their longer Full-stack development courses. I left feeling confident that any training time spent with the Coder Foundry team and at the their facilities would be time and money well spent.
As an added bonus, the Coder Foundry team conveys a passion for software development that is infectious and encouraging. They appear to take genuine joy from helping you to reach your full potential by helping you learn the skills that will grow your career and your success as a software developer.
I look forward to the next DevDays or similar event that Coder Foundry decides to host.
- Xamarin Dev Days- 11/7/2016Tony Baranski • Course: Mobile App Development • Campus: Greensboro
This was a great course for a one day event. Antonio did a great job with the Xamarain Forms portion of the presentation. I liked the format of leaving a good amount of time for completing the lab. There were also plenty of assistants available to answer questions during the lab. Everyone on Code Foundry staff was nice and knowledgeable. I would have no hesitation about doing another course here.
- Xamarin Dev Days Success- 11/6/2016douglas matthews • Course: Mobile App Development • Campus: Greensboro
- Xamarin Dev Days Success- 11/5/2016Eric B
- Met Expectations- 10/27/2016Tim • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
As for curriculum, I think it was fine. The first 10 weeks definitely build upon each other in a logical order. By the time you reach the Financial App yo should have a pretty solid foundation.
I was not a fan of the Angular JS segment at the very end. At that point I was burned out and it was a bit much to absorb.
The good new is that I understand the basics and see that it was modeled after MVC. I am sure I can figure it out. I do appreciate the opportunity and experience overall. The 12 week accelerated did meet my expectations.
- 2 interviews before graduation- 10/7/2016Benton • Graduate • Campus: Greensboro
Coder Foundry's curriculum covers full stack web development, staying current with new technologies. Instruction is well led at the with Antonio and Mark both extremely helpful to students with their learning. I was lined up for two interviews before the course ended but havent landed a job yet, so cant speak fully to the placement services but Coder Foundry does seem to be doing what they can to help me get a job as a developer.
- Great, but needs more teachers- 10/6/2016Sanyu • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- 5 out of 5- 10/6/2016Jesse • Web Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Accelerated • Campus: Greensboro
After my 12 weeks at Coder Foundry, I feel that their curriculum and instruction deserve ratings of 5 out of 5. Everything was superb and put into a format that was easy to understand and well taught.
By coming into this with a job already, I did not experience their job placement services, and therefore can not fairly rate this aspect.
- It was a great experience for me- 10/4/2016Donny Walton • Software Programmer and Web Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Accelerated • Campus: Greensboro
- It worked.- 8/23/2016Anthony • Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Accelerated • Campus: Greensboro
Overall very satisfied. The focus on .Net was the right choice for me. The demand is there. Ultimately the projects I built landed me a job as in the industry as a developer. I finished the curriculum and Natosha lined me up with interviews. I am working as a .Net developer now in financial services. Basically, you build a series of projects and then use that portfolio to interview/leverage your knowledge for jobs as a developer.
- The instructors know their stuff- 7/5/2016Jim • Web Developer • Graduate • Campus: Greensboro
Ria and Antonio know their (coding) stuff and the other students that I got to know.
The Kernersville facility works well (not sure how it is now that 2 classes are in session).
I would have liked more/better suggestions for "pre-work" to be better prepared for the huge amount of information that a new student is expected to "digest".
- Excellent Instructor- 4/8/2016Abigail • Student • Course: Full Stack Accelerated • Campus: Greensboro
Ria was an excellent instructor. She maintained a consistent balance between letting us work through our own frustrations and stepping in to direct us towards solutions. Her patience was unending. The weekly interview presentations were also very helpful, as well as the strict deadline structure.
- Looking forward to success- 4/8/2016Daniel Kinai • Student • Course: Full Stack Accelerated • Campus: Charlotte
- Focus!- 4/8/2016Corbin Steele • Student • Course: Full Stack Accelerated • Campus: Charlotte
- Camaraderie- 4/7/2016Jamie McConnell • Student • Course: Full Stack Accelerated • Campus: Greensboro
- Love the Teaching Model- 4/7/2016Powers Wartman • Student • Course: Full Stack Accelerated • Campus: Charlotte
- I find the teaching style effective.- 11/18/2015Mandy T. • Student • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Fantastic Instructors- 11/17/2015Elliot E. • Student • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Practical and Useful- 11/17/2015Pritesh P. • Student • Campus: Charlotte
- Tons of hands-on, practical experience.- 11/17/2015Allan C. • Student • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Job interview preparation!- 11/17/2015Hema M. • Student • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Edward Waked • Software Development Programmer • Graduate • Campus: Greensboro
I went to Coder Foundry with very little experience in Coding and I took their part time night class. I was a plant biology major at NC State and I had taken a intro to Java course there but thats where my experience stopped. I left college and joined my dad as a Financial Service Rep for a multi-billion dollar firm but wanted to change careers to something I was more passionate about, computers. There was a large range of fields I could study but I ultimately chose software programming and after even more research I had it narrowed down to 2 schools. One in New York that was super expensive and had mixed reviews or this fairly new local school I couldnt find too much information on (Coder Foundry). I went with the local less expensive route and I think it has paid off ten fold and I would never change my decision to go there. What I got was a real hands on approach to learning HOW to program. Their program gave me the confidence to step into a real world job and say I can handle whatever they throw at me. That is crucial because your teachers wont be there holding your hand at your new job. The thing is the confidence from the continuous trial and error you build at Coder allows you to handle yourself professionally right out of the gate. I was overwhelmed for the first few months and I worked incredibly hard to get where I am. This is something you have to do 110% or else you dont succeed. But I am proud to say I have a great job as a software development programmer at a small start-up in my town and I couldnt be happier. Thanks to every one at Coder Foundry for helping me get here (classmates included)!!!
FYI - as of writing this I know they no longer offer the night class, in case you are wondering if you can do the day class (which is much faster paced) just contact them. They will give you a mini coding test and it should help detemine if you would be able to keep up with the class. 09-10-2015
- The Master Course was designed very skillfully.- 8/17/2015Don Y. • Student • Campus: Charlotte
- Ray G. • Student • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
I appreciate that everyone involved, is genuinely focused on every student becoming better than they were the day before. Everything is handled in such a manner to ensure that by the end of this course, we won't just think like developers or talk like one, we'll be one.