careerist-logo

Careerist

Careerist

Careerist offers online courses in Manual QA, QA Automation, Tech Sales, and Systems Engineering. Careerist's courses include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 4-week QA Manual bootcamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers and doesn't have any tech background. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.

In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cycle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers and doesn't have any tech background.

In the 16-week Systems Engineers bootcamp, students are trained to become highly sought after specialists responsible for the upkeep and configuration of an entire company’s infrastructure. From implementing software solutions to analyzing data to improve existing ones, a Systems Engineer boosts productivity in the workplace.

Careerist students receive Job Application Service, 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Careerist was formerly known as JobEasy.

Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.61

all (1321) reviews for Careerist →

Recent Careerist News

• QA Automation

SQL, Algorithms, Git, Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    The Careerist QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 11 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort. Our training makes QA Automation approachable for all (Manual QA background required.) Learn UI testing with Selenium and Behave (Page Object Pattern.) Master Automation the popular language Python, and become an in-demand QA Engineer. - 1:1 Support and Mentoring Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase your chances of getting hired. - Job Application Service Our software automates your job applications and our team trains you to become more hireable. With JAS, you will land your target job faster. - Employment Guarantee If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course!
  • QA Manual

Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    Learn Manual QA (Quality Assurance) and get a high-paying tech job in 4 weeks + internship. Technical experience is not required. What is QA? Software Quality Assurance is a set of activities for ensuring quality in software engineering processes. SQA practices are implemented in most types of software development, regardless of the underlying software development model being used. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recordings. - 1:1 Support and Mentoring Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase your chances of getting hired. - Job Application Service Our software automates your job applications and our team trains you to become more hireable. With JAS, you will land your target job faster. - Employment Guarantee If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course! Our graduates have an average starting salary of $70-100K per year within months of finishing the program.
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Sales Engineer

Salesforce, Sales, Networking
    Sales Engineer is an attractive tech career as it is in great demand on the market. The Sales Engineer Accelerator from Careerist is a fast track towards a $75k+ salary. Are you looking for a change? - Practical online training Learn everything you need to know in order to succeed as a Sales Engineer in just 8 weeks. You can start looking for a job after week 4 while continuing with the rest of the course. - Integrated internship With a built-in internship, you’ll have the real-world experience and references you need to land your first Sales Engineer job. - 1-on-1 mentorship Work with our career specialists who will help apply for jobs and support your career seeking journey. - Job placement service We will send out your resume so you can focus on responding to recruiters, preparing for interviews and landing that job! - Interview prep Live job interview practice will get you ready for any questions. Boost your confidence and get hired. - Our Instructors Our program is led by tech industry leaders from top companies like EPAM, New York Times and more. - Employment Guarantee If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course!
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Tech Sales

Sales, Salesforce
    OnlineFull Time4 Weeks
    If you are passionate about technology and love helping others overcome challenges, then the Tech-Sales career path will be perfect for you. Our process is simple. You will grow within three levels of technical difficulty, during which you’ll also receive expert-led interactive live lessons, 1-1 mentorship, VIP support, and automated job application assistance which will allow you to get hired and start generating income right after completing your first level of training. Employment Guarantee: If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course! Tech Sales make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com). Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions. Apply by the link https://www.careerist.com/sales?utm_source=serm&utm_campaign=coursereport&utm_medium=info
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free
  • Enthusiatic trainer
    - 10/21/2021
    Farrah Merrill • Graduate
     I have taken the ways of transporting data. Trainer is very enthusiastic and very patient. If you decide to sit with him, he is ready to explain as much deep as you would like or till you understand the concept.
    Friday, Nov 05 2021
    Hi,   Farrah! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Markus Carroll • Graduate
    The Best online school for Software Testing
    Before I signed to Careerist, I searched for good online schools and I found a lot of schools but, Careerist stands out by providing you excellent training for your money believe it or not I learned Manual Testing, Automated Testing, BA, QC,SQL etc in details with hands on the real world tools like QC ALM, QTP, Slenium etc, and they will also help you to pass your ISTQB exam if you are the type that like certification. Alex is the senior QA Manager with over 8+ years of experience in Multi Platform/Web Software Quality Assurance. He is very helpful and always responds to calls if you need his help. I can write about this school from now till next year but I recommend you try them out and you will never regret it. Thanks for reading.
    Tuesday, Nov 02 2021
    Thanks for the awesome review,  Markus  ! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!

• Aubrey Holland • Graduate
    The educational activities are designed to ensure that there must be a successful take away for participants. I have greater confidence with incorporating educational technologies in my future job in IT.
    Friday, Nov 05 2021
    Hi  Aubrey! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Valuable experience
    - 10/20/2021
    Ollie Fox • Graduate
    A very interesting and valuable experience. I learnt a lot and it gave me a good grounding in the basics. It really made me think, and I liked how it enabled me to interact wiht profies through the practical work.
    Title: Co-founder of Careerist
    Monday, Nov 01 2021
    Hi, Ollie! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• That was awesome
    - 10/20/2021
    Poppy Carr • Graduate
    I attended … I have nothing but praise for how the bootcamp was run especially with the tutors, Patrick and Lana…. at each chapter of the course, everything was explained in detail and their experiences in this industry were shared freely with us, so we had personal insight …. and that was awesome. I found we had a new understanding about the qa, and that safety and common sense are the main factors in testing … I thank you for the opportunity … and for my 98% pass.
    Friday, Nov 05 2021
    Thanks for the awesome review,   Poppy! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!

• New work in IT
    Katie Barrett • Graduate
    Very good course. Glad I signed up! Look forward to the next one. Very pleased with my new work in IT.
    Tuesday, Nov 02 2021
    Dear   Katie, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Katherine Mason • Graduate
    The testing assignments were challenging and a great help for the future job. Many of the skills that I have learnt from this course help me even on a day to day basis.
    Tuesday, Nov 02 2021
    Hi,  Katherine! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• The best option
    Jude Dixon • Graduate
    I wanted to study IT but I could not find a course at my closest TAFE, and traveling to Adelaide each day was not practical. Careerist offered the best option - study at home, at my own pace and still tutor contact when I needed it. I was undecided in the facet of specializations and that was until I completed an assignment to try some tests. My tutor checked my works and encouraged me to start in manual QA.
    Friday, Nov 05 2021
    Thank you so much for your kind words,  Jude!
    We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
    We look forward to working with you again in the future!

• Zara Davies • Graduate
    I’d also like to say that yours is a well-designed course that exhibits some of the best examples of quality testing that I have seen. I’m looking forward to seeing how I do with the assignments.
    Friday, Nov 05 2021
    Thanks for the awesome review, Zara! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!

• Good work
    Shay Poole • Graduate
    You prepare people to carry out skills in the real world. Keep up the good work. What I have learned in this course, I will be able to apply in the real world.
    Tuesday, Nov 02 2021
    Hi, Shay ! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Automation course
    - 10/18/2021
    Lela Salazar • Graduate
    The Automation course has been very descriptive and we are given lots of exmaples. I really feel like i'm learning a lot.
    Tuesday, Nov 02 2021
    Hi   Lela! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Micheal Wade • Graduate
    This is a great basics course about Software Quality Assurance Testing. I gained so much valuable information. I definitely recommend this course. Thank you Careerist!
    Friday, Nov 05 2021
    Thank you so much for your kind words,   Micheal!

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

We look forward to working with you again in the future!