ALPHA Camp offers full-time, 12-week courses and part-time, 8-week courses in full stack, front end, iOS development, product design, and digital marketing in Singapore, Taiwan and Hong Kong, China. ALPHA Camp’s mission is to bring startup talent into the rapidly growing digital economy in Asia. With a focus on learning-by-doing, students will learn and build products with Ruby on Rails, Swift, Xcode, Cocoa, UX/UI design, and more. Mini team projects will teach students how to collaborate with other developers and marketers more effectively. In order to register for the course, interested students can fill out a short online form.
ALPHA Camp's instructors are experienced developers and marketers focused on teaching not just skills, but mindset and best practices valued by the industry. Throughout the course, there are opportunities for students to work on real-life company projects with corporate partners, attend industry networking events, and visit startups in the area. In the final course project, students build a product prototype along with local MBA students to apply their tech skills to real business ideas. ALPHA Camp also produces a Demo Day where fellow students, the startup community, and potential investors and employers can see ALPHA Camp graduates’ application of learning.
Recent ALPHA Camp Reviews: Rating 5.0
Full-Stack Web Development
This course is suitable for a programming beginner. By the end of the course, you will build your own web prototype in teams like a simulated startup environment. Throughout the course, your weekdays will be divided into lecture, tutorial and project hours.
- Contingency Fee
- You can either individually finance your course or have a company sponsor.
- Payment Plan
- Students can pay by instalments, maximum 3. Instalments have to be completed before the course finishes.
- S$6,440 You may also redeem SkillsFuture credit.
- Scholarships will be reviewed based on the quality of the application: the application form itself, entrance test and video interview.
- Minimum Skill Level
- Prep Work
- Before the start of each bootcamp, we offer pre-course materials for applicants to review and practice. This is to ensure applicants acquire basic programming knowledge before the start of the class.
ALPHA Camp Reviews
5 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Helpful and nice people who care about your education and career.
They provide a good network for alumni to help each other in case of problems.
Provides access to online learning materials.
Enjoyed interaction with course mates to learn together.
Tech is a very wide and diverse topic. You can only learn so much in school, so you still have to go home and learn on your own from other sources to supplementQ Read up on your own too. ;)
Learnt essential industry standard skills by doing instead of just sitting in class passively. Knowledgable teachers and T.A's. Excellent staff support for job hunting. Have learnt so much, most importantly they taught us to learn how to learn, which is an essential skill for lifelong learning. Wished I discovered coding years ago. Love it.
If you're still considering/looking for a bootcamp to join, find no more and join ALPHA Camp! You won't regret it!
I'm confident to say that I'm officially a full stack web developer!