Welcome to the September News Roundup, your monthly news digest full of the most interesting articles and announcements in the bootcamp space. Want your bootcamp's news to be included in the next News Roundup? Submit announcements of new courses, scholarships, or open jobs at your school!
Bootcamps in the News
- Udacity Raises Fresh $35M to Expand the ‘University of Silicon Valley’
- In September, Hackbright Academy, Hack Reactor, Dev Bootcamp, Wyncode, Flatiron School & MakerSquare were invited to the White House for a discussion on ALPs. Read MakerSquare's blog post about it here!
- Women-only ADA Developers Academy finished their first cohort with impressive job placement results!
- Byte Academy, the first Finance & Technology bootcamp launched in New York this month.
- Should you Skip an MBA for a Startup School?
- Deep Dive Coders has partnered with Central New Mexico Community College to offer courses through the college.
- The Firehose Project released this guide to choosing a coding bootcamp- check it out!
Newly Announced Courses
- Hackbright Academy announced their Part Time courses in San Francisco.
- Iron Yard launched a new campus in Orlando.
- Coderoute is a new PHP bootcamp in London.
- Product School is a bootcamp for experienced engineers in San Francisco.
- DecodeMTL is Montreal's first bootcamp, specializing in Front-End Development.
- Code Fellows is coming to Portland in the Fall!
These Bootcamps are Hiring!
- Designation in Chicago is looking for a UX/UI Design Instructor for their upcoming courses.
- Career Foundry is an online bootcamp (based in Berlin) looking for Ruby on Rails Mentors.
- Exclusive Course Report scholarships and discounts are available to our community!