WeThinkCode_ is a tuition-free 2-year programming bootcamp in Johannesburg, South Africa, where students only pay a placement fee if they find a job as a programmer. The founders want to make a difference to education in Africa and meet the increasing demand for IT professionals.
The curriculum was developed by French Ecole 42, and through peer-to-peer learning, students will gain skills applicable to game design, app design, cloud computing, cryptography, artificial intelligence, web design, malware and more.
Students are first required to take a 4-week bootcamp, then they will be invited to enroll in the 2-year course. The 2-year course includes two 4-month internships with We Think Code_ corporate sponsors.
Recent WeThinkCode_ Reviews: Rating 5.0
This is a 2-year peer-to-peer programming course where students work with each other to solve problems. Students are required to take a 4-week intensive bootcamp to be invited to enroll in the 2-year course. Students will learn skills applicable to game design, app design, cloud computing, cryptography, artificial intelligence, web design, malware and more.
The course is 100% free for WeThinkCode_ students. Corporate sponsors pay your tuition, and in exchange, you will complete two (paid) 4-month internships with them during the course of your studies. Upon successful completion of the course, you will be required to work back the value of your sponsorship (typically 1-2 years) with your sponsor.
1 review sorted by:
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Just to correct your statement. Students do not pay any placement fee at WeThinkCode. I am a student at WeThinkCode. There are no instructors or lecturers. It is completely peer-2-peer learning. The two intake tests don't have any instructions on purpose, to set those with the correct aptitude apart from the rest.