uplift-code-camp-logo

Uplift Code Camp

Manila

Uplift Code Camp

Uplift Code Camp is an immersive full stack 16-week coding bootcamp in Quezon City, Philippines. Students will learn programming languages including JavaScript, HTML, CSS, React, NodeJS, Express, MondoDB, SQL, HTTP, and Git. Bootcamp students will also learn algorithms, data structures, debugging, test-driven development, and clean code as well as soft-skills such as problem solving and design thinking. Bootcamp courses are primarily taught in Tagalog, but basic English fluency is required.

Uplift’s average bootcamp class size is 10 students. Lectures are given in-person by instructors. Graduates of Uplift’s coding bootcamp will have a project portfolio to show potential employers, and will be able to pass a coding interview and find a software development job.

Anyone is welcome to become an Uplift Code Camp student. Prospective students should visit Uplift’s website to submit an application.

Recent Uplift Code Camp Reviews: Rating 4.25

all (4) reviews for Uplift Code Camp →

Recent Uplift Code Camp News

• Full-Stack Development

HTML, JavaScript, CSS, React.js, Node.js, Front End
      LocationManila
      The Full-Stack Development program is an immersive, 16-week course. Students will learn programming languages including JavaScript, HTML, CSS, React, NodeJS, Express, MondoDB, SQL, HTTP, and Git. Bootcamp students will also learn algorithms, data structures, debugging, test-driven development, and clean code as well as soft-skills such as problem solving and design thinking. Bootcamp courses are primarily taught in Tagalog, but basic English fluency is required.
      Tuition PlansAffordable and delayed-payment plans are available.
    • Jem Laguda  User Photo
      Jem Laguda • Junior Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      The program is really beginner friendly for anyone who wants to really learn coding even if you have zero background in the industry. Good thing about this camp is that everyone can enroll and they even offer flexible payment terms. Instructors and founders are hands-on and will certainly entertain any questions even if you felt like its a stupid question, and for a beginner like me it really helped me a lot. They always encourage you ask questions and when you're stuck they will offer their free time to teach the students beyond class hours because that's how passionate they are! They also provide seminars and trainings not only related to the program but also for personal growth that will help the students prepare their careers in tech. They help us prepare for our job search by doing technical mock interviews and gave assessments for improvements. I enjoyed my time here, I learned a lot here and I highly recommend enrolling in this camp to anyone from different walks of life.
    • Amy  User Photo
      Amy • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I did some research online and send out my inquiries to schools offering web development bootcamp and I'm glad on how Uplift Code Camp made a quick response on my application. I was among the first-batch of students and everyone in the bootcamp are friendly and helpful.  The instructor and school founders are very passionate on teaching and sharing their knowledge with us.  They have shown their dedication by coaching us in every way possible. It was an intense 4 months of learning the concept and application. It was a very enriching and rewarding experience for me as I got to develop my own websites in the shortest possible time, considering my non-technical background.  Aside from learning different programming languages, the school has also provided free "personal growth" trainings, which are align to prepare students like me who are pursuing a career in tech. I am also grateful with the Uplift team as they offered me the opportunity to refresh the school's website. Thank you!
    • Hello world
      - 9/2/2020
      Milo Somera  User Photo
      Milo Somera • Fullstack Web Developer Verified via GitHub
      I had a great experience attending the bootcamp. We've been taught how to solve programming problems in various approach. The activities are well thought out, and delivered in a manner that will make the students understand a particular concept in programming. At first, I got worried when I learned about the bootcamp being held online due to the pandemic, but it turns out to be just fine. The instructor was able to anticipate the problems on online learning, such as coding along with limited screen size, and was able to do necessary adjustments. Our last week in the bootcamp was spent on training us how to land a job in the tech industry. We did mock interviews and was given feedback on what went well and how can we further improve our answers. I really enjoyed the bootcamp and will definitely recommend Uplift Code Camp to anyone I know who are planning to take the path of programming.
    • Yuri  User Photo
      Yuri • Fullstack Web Developer Verified via GitHub
      The Bootcamp started on May.  It was at the beginning at the corona crises, and the school had to prepare the whole program to be offered remotely, so mine was the first remote class. I was really impressed by the quality of it, since they had to put it together basically within a few weeks. The staff was always great, I really loved the teacher, and founders were always there to support us. I started to code by myself but didn't work so I enrolled here. Throughout the bootcamp, I've built a JS game, a fully responsive website, and an few Fullstack apps using the MERN stack. It was a really great experience and a big step changing careers for me. I also learned a lot throughout during the evaluation and feedback/ mock interviews. The only negative side, from my point of view, was the remote session. Since we couldn't meet in person. Other than that, Uplift really prepared us, and brought relevant knowledge when it comes to preparing ourselves for the interviews , and how to apply for jobs, how to make our CVS interesting for recruiters, and so forth .
      All in all, it was a great experience and I'm super happy I did it at Uplift Codecamp. I'm really satisfied and I will definitely recommend it to anyone that ask me how was it.