Uplift Code Camp
Uplift’s average bootcamp class size is 10 students. Lectures are given in-person by instructors. Graduates of Uplift’s coding bootcamp will have a project portfolio to show potential employers, and will be able to pass a coding interview and find a software development job.
Anyone is welcome to become an Uplift Code Camp student. Prospective students should visit Uplift’s website to submit an application.
Recent Uplift Code Camp Reviews: Rating 4.77
Recent Uplift Code Camp News
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Affordable and delayed-payment plans are available.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
Uplift Code Camp Reviews
13 reviews sorted by:
- Full Stack Bootcamp- 7/16/2021Rupert • Junior Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Development • Campus: Manila • Verified via GitHubThey'll guide you to become a full stack web developer, which is extremely helpful and convenient if you do not know where to start and how to become one because of information overload in the internet. There's a lot of coding exercises, and you'll get your feet wet right from the start. They will also help you in other important aspects like preparing your CV, portfolio, job interviews, and connecting you to their industry partners. I'd probably not have been able to quickly switch careers if it had not been for the bootcamp.
- Full Stack Development Program- 10/12/2020Jem Laguda • Junior Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Development • Campus: Manila • Verified via LinkedInThe program is really beginner friendly for anyone who wants to really learn coding even if you have zero background in the industry. Good thing about this camp is that everyone can enroll and they even offer flexible payment terms. Instructors and founders are hands-on and will certainly entertain any questions even if you felt like its a stupid question, and for a beginner like me it really helped me a lot. They always encourage you ask questions and when you're stuck they will offer their free time to teach the students beyond class hours because that's how passionate they are! They also provide seminars and trainings not only related to the program but also for personal growth that will help the students prepare their careers in tech. They help us prepare for our job search by doing technical mock interviews and gave assessments for improvements. I enjoyed my time here, I learned a lot here and I highly recommend enrolling in this camp to anyone from different walks of life.
- Full Stack Development- 9/29/2020Amy • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Development • Campus: Manila • Verified via LinkedInI did some research online and send out my inquiries to schools offering web development bootcamp and I'm glad on how Uplift Code Camp made a quick response on my application. I was among the first-batch of students and everyone in the bootcamp are friendly and helpful. The instructor and school founders are very passionate on teaching and sharing their knowledge with us. They have shown their dedication by coaching us in every way possible. It was an intense 4 months of learning the concept and application. It was a very enriching and rewarding experience for me as I got to develop my own websites in the shortest possible time, considering my non-technical background. Aside from learning different programming languages, the school has also provided free "personal growth" trainings, which are align to prepare students like me who are pursuing a career in tech. I am also grateful with the Uplift team as they offered me the opportunity to refresh the school's website. Thank you!
- I had a great experience attending the bootcamp. We've been taught how to solve programming problems in various approach. The activities are well thought out, and delivered in a manner that will make the students understand a particular concept in programming. At first, I got worried when I learned about the bootcamp being held online due to the pandemic, but it turns out to be just fine. The instructor was able to anticipate the problems on online learning, such as coding along with limited screen size, and was able to do necessary adjustments. Our last week in the bootcamp was spent on training us how to land a job in the tech industry. We did mock interviews and was given feedback on what went well and how can we further improve our answers. I really enjoyed the bootcamp and will definitely recommend Uplift Code Camp to anyone I know who are planning to take the path of programming.
- The Bootcamp started on May. It was at the beginning at the corona crises, and the school had to prepare the whole program to be offered remotely, so mine was the first remote class. I was really impressed by the quality of it, since they had to put it together basically within a few weeks. The staff was always great, I really loved the teacher, and founders were always there to support us. I started to code by myself but didn't work so I enrolled here. Throughout the bootcamp, I've built a JS game, a fully responsive website, and an few Fullstack apps using the MERN stack. It was a really great experience and a big step changing careers for me. I also learned a lot throughout during the evaluation and feedback/ mock interviews. The only negative side, from my point of view, was the remote session. Since we couldn't meet in person. Other than that, Uplift really prepared us, and brought relevant knowledge when it comes to preparing ourselves for the interviews , and how to apply for jobs, how to make our CVS interesting for recruiters, and so forth .
All in all, it was a great experience and I'm super happy I did it at Uplift Codecamp. I'm really satisfied and I will definitely recommend it to anyone that ask me how was it.
- Full stack web development- 7/12/2021Michael J • Student • Course: Full-Stack Development • Campus: Manila
- Batch 3- 4/27/2021Karen Erilla-AmandyAttending Uplift Code Camp was one of the best decisions I've ever made. They have the ability to understand that each one of us is a different learner and cater to the needs of each student. They give you the tools and resources you need to keep learning autonomously and improve your coding skills in the long-run. I highly recommend Uplift Code Camp to all fellow aspiring developers, you are about to embark on the journey your career had been waiting for.
- Full-Stack Web Developer- 4/23/2021Jacob • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Development • Campus: Manila
- Full stack web development- 4/16/2021alnadzmer Jamil • Student • Course: Full-Stack Development • Campus: Manila
- Web Development Boot Camp- 4/16/2021Ryan Bariuan • Student • Campus: ManilaUplift is the best place to start if you want to learn developing full stack web applications. Every new topics that are given to the students are to be tested by providing them projects to apply what they've learned. They are also focused in helping the students to understand some of the topics that have a large learning curve and the instructors are always available whenever us students have questions. One of the things I also noticed is that they really want to prepare the students that want to transition to a web developer career. They will help you in updating your CV and creating your web portfolio.
- Best decision I've ever made- 7/17/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Development • Campus: ManilaI came into this with no computer background and zero coding experience. I couldn't have asked for more than what the instructors delivered. Now here I am, elated. I am a graduate who can confidently say that I belong in this field and I don't believe I could have done it without them!
- Uplift Code Camp Review- 7/17/2021Anonymous • Student • Course: Full-Stack Development • Campus: ManilaUplift Code Camp is a good place to learn web development even if you have no experience coding or working in an IT industry before. The instructors are well versed in the topics they are discussing. They teach you the basics of web development very clearly and they know how to adjust the pace of their teaching based on the students' ability to learn. They also provide free seminars like about best practices in coding. Aside from coding, they will also help you prepare in finding a job like help you with your CV and portfolio and they also do mock interviews in order to improve your interview skills. Lastly, the current remote setup gives other aspiring students outside of Manila the opportunity to enroll at their bootcamp.