Upgrade Hub is a bootcamp in Madrid, Spain that offers part-time and full-time intensive courses in Web Development and UX/UI Design. Classes are taught in-person in Madrid. The curriculum for each bootcamp is designed in collaboration with employers so that graduates are employable and have specific skills that employers in Madrid are seeking. Mentors at Upgrade Hub are working professionals who teach via a “learning by doing” methodology. Expect to face real-world problems and challenges while building digital projects.
In the Full Stack Development course, the curriculum covers HTML5, CSS3, Vanilla JS, React, Angular, Vue, PHP, Node JS, Git, and APIs. Upgrade Hub is looking for applicants who are recent graduates, who want to update their skills, are entrepreneurs, or just want to develop professionally. While previous coding knowledge is not necessary, coding experience is advantageous.
In the UX/UI Design course, students learn to investigate user needs, conceptualize designs based on the needs of users, business, and technology, the basics of visual design, wireframing, tools like Sketch and Atomic Design, and Agile methodologies. Applicants do not need, but would benefit from, experience with design or research.
In addition to technical skills, Upgrade Hub aims to teach soft skills, leadership, collaboration, and Agile methodologies. Graduates participate in a hiring day and have lifelong access to Upgrade Hub.
Recent Upgrade Hub Reviews: Rating
Recent Upgrade Hub News
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.